Photo

We want GTAO on PS4/Xbox One

153 replies to this topic
GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

If R* think they have any hope of there intended future vision of GTA surviving longer than a year when next gen comes along then they are in denial. I have no doubt V will eventually come to next gen and pc too for that matter.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by Seanathon, 15 November 2013 - 01:36 AM.

If R* think they have any hope of there intended future vision of GTA surviving longer than a year when next gen comes along then they are in denial. I have no doubt V will eventually come to next gen and pc too for that matter.

They already confirmed they are working on a PC version. I'm actually thinking that's why updates/fixes for the current GTA is taking this long because a large part of their team may be working on PC now.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

A little game called DC Universe Online managed to convert their game to work on both ps3 and ps4 and they share the same server.. So no reason why Gtao can't do this..

BTW DC Universe Online is an action based mmorpg with thousands of players and can hold more than 100 players in a single session..you should check it out..

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

A little game called DC Universe Online managed to convert their game to work on both ps3 and ps4 and they share the same server.. So no reason why Gtao can't do this..

BTW DC Universe Online is an action based mmorpg with thousands of players and can hold more than 100 players in a single session..you should check it out..

we all know about DCUO we don't need an ad for it lol

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

Why are you saying WE? I didn't know about this... Don't say WE when you don't know me  :miranda:

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Seanathon, 15 November 2013 - 01:43 AM.

Why are you saying WE? I didn't know about this... Don't say WE when you don't know me  :miranda:

Lol so you turned into a troll now too? Can't beat em join em I guess. Shame though. Could have just been a little more mature and not give the trolls more fuel for the fire, you freaking out is what they want, but w.e its your life.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

No, we don't.

Am I the only one here who couldn't give a f*ck less about the PS4/XB1?

I'll never buy either. The PS3 will be my final system.

• SAVILLAIN and teh_g like this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

Lol so you turned into a troll now too? Can't beat em join em I guess. Shame though. Could have just been a little more mature but w.e its your life.

It's a joke... Jesus, I can't say "we" or laugh in my own thread...

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Lol so you turned into a troll now too? Can't beat em join em I guess. Shame though. Could have just been a little more mature but w.e its your life.

Are you really that miserable? ;)

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

what about this one

1437143_111021071708_PS2_Console.jpg

he deserves it too

• Deumos likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by Seanathon, 15 November 2013 - 01:48 AM.

No, we don't.

Lol you serious? What about the PS5, PS6, PS7(or whatever names they have for them then) You know you are going to live to be like a f*cking hundred the way science is going these days(and the laws against assisted-suicide). Mine as well enjoy it with some GTA 10 Virtual Reality, woot can't wait.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

No, we don't.

Lol you serious? What about the PS5, PS6, PS7(or whatever names they have for them then) You know you are going to live to be like a f*cking hundred the way science is going these days(and the laws against assisted-suicide). Mine as well enjoy it with some GTA 10 Virtual Reality, woot can't wait.

People are too disgusting for Virtual games... Imagine a guy T Bagging you while you see this, and this is the only thing that you can see... 

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

what about this one

1437143_111021071708_PS2_Console.jpg

he deserves it too

Do you know about hardware?

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

Completely your opinion and has no truth whatsoever.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Why not? You all say "I don't want it", why the hell not? At least say why not, don't just say no. I want it because it will run a lot smoother on the PS4 than PS3 and because I'm getting the PS4 and doubt that I'll play the PS3 anymore.

I want it, but you can't give the topic title the: "We".

Some people may disagree with it.

Seriously? This bothers you that much? It bothers you SOOO much that you have to point something as silly as that out?

I wrote it how I wanted to, that damn freedom I tell you...

Gotta love freedom :^:

But don't get angry bro, i agree with you, lol.

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

-

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:07 AM

Of course GTA will come to next gen. If not V then VI.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

Anybody picking up their PS4 tonight? Anybody standing in line while logged into this forum lol?

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:55 AM Edited by Hollistupid, 15 November 2013 - 02:55 AM.

-del

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

I thought Rockstar already planned on releasing GTA Online (NOT GTAV) for next-gen systems.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Anybody picking up their PS4 tonight? Anybody standing in line while logged into this forum lol?

Picking mine up in about and hour and a half. No need to stand in a long line. The local Gamestop has us come by and finalize our receipt earlier and they give you a number on your receipt. When you go to the store they line you up by number and you file in and get your already paid for system. Only takes a few mins that way. They do this for all major midnight releases. I'm 15th in line tonight. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

title: "we want..."

thread text: "i want.."

i for one DON'T want gtav on next-gen

Why not? How would this affect you?

While I can't answer for naizarak, I can answer for my own concerns. - it would further split player's across more server sets that are not connected... It's already bad enough that the community is split on two platforms, wait for how empty the servers will be once there will be 5 different versions of the game that can't connect to each other.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Picking mine up in about and hour and a half. No need to stand in a long line. The local Gamestop has us come by and finalize our receipt earlier and they give you a number on your receipt. When you go to the store they line you up by number and you file in and get your already paid for system. Only takes a few mins that way. They do this for all major midnight releases. I'm 15th in line tonight. Looking forward to giving it a spin.

They do that here too. They start at 6 p.m. so I usually come in around 5:30 and get placed in the first line. I come in at 11:55 p.m. and head right to the front. The anger on the faces of the people behind me, DELICIOUS! 

Can't pick mines up tonite though cause I get out of school at 10:30 and I didn't get a chance to get my ticket and I'm not going to the back of the line... AND I work tomorrow so I'll pick it up after work. Probably for the best, ghetto people might rob us tonight.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

If you don't think this game will be on PC and nexter gen consoles, you're smoking more crack than a Toronto Mayor... 

Well ... I like to go by history ... Rockstar has never ported over any game from one console to the next gen, have they? San Andreas came at the end of the PS2 era, and didn't port that one. Plus, they didn't port Red Dead to the PC.

So there are precedents that have already been set against both of those.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by biggsull, 15 November 2013 - 03:46 AM.

PS4 is weaker than it could be and the xbox 1's games only run on 6/8 of its cores, the other 2 cores are reserved.. for not gaming things... while games are running LOL

Next gen consoles are fail, get a computer... from someone whos had almost every console including atari.

I got my computer 2 years ago for 2000$ and it runs absolutely everything there is, flawlessly.. and will for years to come. I don't need to buy a next gen console. I have no interest in them at all. I owned an xbox 360 until I sold it and still own a ps3.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

I think there was an interview on Rockstar, where they said while "they currently don't have plans to add GTA V to next gen consoles, it's possible in the future."

Too many pre-order nooblets are upset they have garbage launch games, and try and claim Rockstar is porting over GTAOnline for them. The PC version is coming out sometime in 2014. If there ever will be a port to next gens, except it a year or so after that.

Maybe you guys shouldn't waste you're money then make up myths about next gen ports.

creed200569
  • creed200569

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

GTAO is meant.for next gen, it would b sooo much better on next gen in sooo.many ways

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

The Graphics for Battlefield 4 are absolutely gorgeous on the PS4 and everything runs so much smoother. It would be a shame to waste such a game by keeping it on the PS3/Xbox360 system.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 15 November 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Already confirmed neither xbone or ps4 can get close to 32 players or more PC wins yet again for having at most 64 players

Xbone - 18 players
Ps4 - ?

Oh wow overhyped graphics next gen you say?

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

If u DONT want it on the next gen you either:

a.) cant afford it
b.) maw & paw wont get it for you

Other than that , theres no reason to not want it on next gen consoles- and the people who truely dont care about next gen consoles wouldnt care enough to say they didnt want others to have it.

Grow up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users