Photo

I am stuck in gta online tutorial.

7 replies to this topic
allenisfine
  • allenisfine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

Ok so I was playing, I did a few missions on gta online for the tutorial, and at some point, I wanted to explore and do a bunch of stuff on there. I got a call from Simon I think. But I hung up because I wanted to explore. Later I was going to join my friend and I couldn't because I needed to complete the tutorial. Simon never called back so I can complete the missions so I can't join my friend. What do I do to complete the tutorial now?

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:08 AM

R U Serious??? :blink:  Did you learn your lesson... Never get ahead of yourself.

I suggest you start again. Race and everything..

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:12 AM Edited by Dave Rizza, 15 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Ok so I was playing, I did a few missions on gta online for the tutorial, and at some point, I wanted to explore and do a bunch of stuff on there. I got a call from Simon I think. But I hung up because I wanted to explore. Later I was going to join my friend and I couldn't because I needed to complete the tutorial. Simon never called back so I can complete the missions so I can't join my friend. What do I do to complete the tutorial now?

Simeon was calling to tell you to take a car to LS Customs where you can add a tracker and insurance plus some mods for free. Just do that buddy...Any car...although its better for you if you take a good one as you get to keep it. after this youll get one more call from Gerald to go to a deathmatch but you can decline the deathmatch when you get there then the tutorial is over.

have fun mate :)

Also  if your on XBox feel free to add me and i can help you get started and level up a bit or just watch your back as since you are just starting out you will be a target for the griefers who will only attack players who cant fight back with the crappy weapons you have when starting.

• allenisfine likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

You ungrateful bastard.

• allenisfine likes this

allenisfine
  • allenisfine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Thanks guys i fixed my problem!

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

You can decline the stupid DM?

And I went through that sh*t about four times.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

You can decline the stupid DM?
-+
And I went through that sh*t about four times.

LOL yeah. Once the on screen slow ass texts are done and you enter lobby for DM just quit out and it wont effect progress at all. It says something like "You are now on your own to explore yadda yadda  yadda...."

kuoshu
  • kuoshu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sorry to resurface this thread, I was trying to get a friend into the game last night and we've run into a situation that I didn't think people were having anymore.

1) He finished the race.

2) He got some threads.

3) Ggot the free tracker and insurance.

4) Got into a DM and killed his opponent.

Got out and was killed a very large number of times by a single griefer.

Shot back and was killed by the police.

... And is still not able to join me because he has not completed the tutorial according to the invite/join friends options.

The only thing that I can think is that there is a level requirement...

Is there still a glitch out there in Xbox land?

Any help would be appreciated, we are old folks with limited time to game, and would just like to run some heists together in a friends only game but we can't get there for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations,

-K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users