Quantcast

» «
Photo

X360: Looking for someone to alternate winnning races with.

18 replies to this topic
Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

As topic says, looking for someone to alternate winning races with to get upgrades for a car easily.
Winning races online without a modded car, when everyone else's are is a real pain and leaves you at a huge disadvantage.

GT: Words120

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Looking for someone to win a race legitimately.
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

gavinspencer93
  • gavinspencer93

Los Santos Police Department

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

As topic says, looking for someone to alternate winning races with to get upgrades for a car easily.
Winning races online without a modded car, when everyone else's are is a real pain and leaves you at a huge disadvantage.

Friend me gt:  frothierpenny4  ill be on in 20 min.

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Wow thank you, I would have never known that. You have contributed to this thread in ways I cant even explain.

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Will do. Shoot me a message when your on I may be afc but will be playing on and off most of the night.

gavinspencer93
  • gavinspencer93

Los Santos Police Department

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Will do. Shoot me a message when your on I may be afc but will be playing on and off most of the night.

Ol

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by Suppa K, 15 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

I've been doing so bad in racing I'm tempted to just give up and boost my wins. It's so hard to compete with custom cars using stock and I can't create a good custom because I have practically nothing unlocked.

I think finding people who need wins and will race you legit is easier. Just go at it non stop, chances are you'll probably be winning races alternatively anyways, and at the end if you still a few more then just let the other person give them to you. That would be much more fun than just straight boosting.

I mean what do you guys do? Just race normally and then stop at the finish if it's the other persons turn to win?

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Those are easy to find, there's one in nearly every race...

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

I've been doing so bad in racing I'm tempted to just give up and boost my wins. It's so hard to compete with custom cars using stock and I can't create a good custom because I have practically nothing unlocked.

I wish I could search match making by level or racing skill and find some people I have a chance against.

That's exactlly the problem I'm having its not like I'm losing by a landslide each time it's just in a straight away there's no way for me to keep up with the other person that has a fully modded car. I'll take turns as well as them but in the end I lose due to my car just not being able to keep up (Although sometimes I just straight up f*ck up and end up crashing I'll admit it)

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 AM Edited by Words120, 15 November 2013 - 12:11 AM.

I think finding people who need wins and will race you legit is easier. Just go at it non stop, chances are you'll probably be winning races alternatively anyways, and at the end if you still a few more then just let the other person give them to you. That would be much more fun than just straight boosting.

I mean what do you guys do? Just race normally and then stop at the finish if it's the other persons turn to win?

It will be a 2 person 1 lap race for 1 mile so one person will just sit there and the other goes on with the lap is done in 45 seconds and then replay and switch who wins. Its pretty easy. Let me know if you'd like to do it. I mean also just 1 on 1's would work as well, its just sitting in a room with 15 other people with modded cars and your the odd man out chances are your going to lose.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

It will be a 2 person 1 lap race for 1 mile so one person will just sit there and the other goes on with the lap is done in 45 seconds and then replay and switch who wins. Its pretty easy. Let me know if you'd like to do it. I mean also just 1 on 1's would work as well, its just sitting in a room with 15 other people with modded cars and your the odd man out chances are your going to lose.

Sounds fun. Not repetitive at all.

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Sounds fun. Not repetitive at all.

And people glitching or doing the same mission over and over is not repitive? Again I said a 1 on 1 race would be acceptable to. Im just not trying to win a 16 player race with a un modded car when the rest are modded.

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:26 AM

hey words, havin' room for one more ? I've got some races left to fo

gt: arziben

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

hey words, havin' room for one more ? I've got some races left to fo

gt: arziben

Have to go out for about a half hour then I'll be back on. Feel free to add me and we'll race.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

Sounds good, I'll be on in like 10 minutes so I should be online when you get on
GT Das Rouse

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

Took me a little longer then expected, I'm back online now if anyone still wants to

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

all u kiddos are terribad at racing so u boost da wins LOLZ 

Words120
  • Words120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

Will be onine for most of the night. Shoot me FQ if you want to.     GT: Words120

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

OP if we met I would let you win all the time. I have no care for winning races anymore. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users