Something up with Social Club?

46 replies to this topic
PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

Basically...yes.

I don't have any moral qualms with glitching. That doesn't mean I do it. It also doesn't mean I don't want hacker money; but, it also doesn’t mean I do want hacker money. I just said it was unsolicited...statement of fact FWIW. It's much appreciated. I just wanted to know if it f*cked my SC account...which it did...for whatever reason. Either they are looking in on me, or there is something up with the coding. I don't know.

Really, what's the worst that could happen? They ban me and I don't play the game anymore...I find something else to do with my time....big deal.

I don't know why people have such proclivity to make leaps in logic and make such grand assumptions by connecting two entirely unrelated comments in two entirely different posts.

:blink:

Talk about a bipolar moral compass.

jdice1980, if you're not trolling, then IMHO you have to be the worst attention whore I've ever had the misfortune to meet on this site.  This is based on all the threads you've made to date on this subject so far.  It's painfully evident you're very concerned with R* labeling you as a cheater.  If you're a victim of circumstance the way you claim, then there would be no need to continuously spam this forum with threads like these.  Instead, you should be directly presenting your case in the appropriate channels to the R* staff at RSGC aka posting this directly to RSGC customer support on R* site. 

Instead you keep posting here. Did it ever occur to you that your situation may be a unique one, due to the circumstances which created your issue? So that very few gamers (particularly the non cheating ones) are in your financial income bracket? Which means there are members on this forum who can't help you, since the discrepancy between their bank accounts and yours exceeds a light year?  

I simply don't understand why you keep posting threads like these unless you're

1. Trolling

2. attention seeking or

3. making a genuine call for help to get out of your situation.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:06 AM

He just wants an explanation...

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

He just wants an explanation...

No dude...me asking why there is piss in your orange juice is actually me telling you I'm the one who pissed in your juice and that I'm worried you may catch me. GAWD people are f*cking dense.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

I have had this same problem for like a month. I reckon the bank balance could be the problem, or just total cash.

Thank you for answering and not being a dicktroll. I unlinked my PSN account and everything went back to normal, but without any stats of course. It has to be the number value jacking with sh*t...like was mentioned above.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

Okay, so I was in a session earlier and received $145 million unsolicited dollars.

I didn't even realize until I went to bank some cash and saw the enormous amount.

For those who haven't seen my posts elsewhere, I also received $2 billion a week ago.

So I just went to the Social Club page to check my profile. My profile is intact. I can visit everything as usual....except when I click the "GAME" tab and try to click on GTA5....when I do that I get the screen at the bottom. If I click any other game I'm sent to the games stats page...as usual....

ScreenShot2013-11-14at51321PM_zpsedb92f8

Anyone having issues? I've had problems with the page before....especially loading from my phone...but never this.

The Social Club's working fine for me.

We can only hope they're in the process of banning you.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

lol if this is indeed a girl

anyone else think its 100% pathetic that a 33-34 year old fat woman is playing GTA online and posting in the forums all while being a rude kunt? lmao just lmao

Lol...so original

show us a real pic then, fatty

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

I have had this same problem for like a month. I reckon the bank balance could be the problem, or just total cash.

Thank you for answering and not being a dicktroll. I unlinked my PSN account and everything went back to normal, but without any stats of course. It has to be the number value jacking with sh*t...like was mentioned above.

It's nothing to worry about, just means you can't use Social Club to check your stats. If you're not a hacker, you won't be banned. Even if you are a hacker, you won't be banned if you know what you're doing.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

Okay, so I was in a session earlier and received $145 million unsolicited dollars.

I didn't even realize until I went to bank some cash and saw the enormous amount.

For those who haven't seen my posts elsewhere, I also received $2 billion a week ago.

So I just went to the Social Club page to check my profile. My profile is intact. I can visit everything as usual....except when I click the "GAME" tab and try to click on GTA5....when I do that I get the screen at the bottom. If I click any other game I'm sent to the games stats page...as usual....

ScreenShot2013-11-14at51321PM_zpsedb92f8

Anyone having issues? I've had problems with the page before....especially loading from my phone...but never this.

The Social Club's working fine for me.

We can only hope they're in the process of banning you.

Yeah..I totally deserve it....just minding my business in a freeroam and someone transferring money. I hope they do to. I can't live with the guilt.

lol if this is indeed a girl

anyone else think its 100% pathetic that a 33-34 year old fat woman is playing GTA online and posting in the forums all while being a rude kunt? lmao just lmao

Lol...so original

show us a real pic then, fatty

I would....except wait...I don't actually have anything to prove you to troglodytes.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

It's nothing to worry about, just means you can't use Social Club to check your stats. If you're not a hacker, you won't be banned. Even if you are a hacker, you won't be banned if you know what you're doing.

Lol this. There will be no bans for this game, you'l just get placed in a cheaters lobby. And thats easy to exit if your a hacker...

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Yeah...I'm getting trolled hard by amateurs here....I'm not worried about bans. I have screenshots of all the deposits as soon as they happened. For some reason some people just want to see others banned from the game....largely because they wish they were the ones to get the "gifts" I'm assuming.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Lol this. There will be no bans for this game, you'l just get placed in a cheaters lobby. And thats easy to exit if your a hacker...

I wouldn't say easy. Exiting the bad sport pool is easy, the cheater pool works a bit differently, but I don't even know if it is active yet.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

I know from first hand experience and its easy. ALMOST EVERYTHING is client side lol.
  • PaulDPearl likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

:D

OurJud
  • OurJud

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:46 AM

Oh, please f*ck off with these rich-bitch posts.

Nobody cares.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you....I have no f*cking idea what you mean....I'm asking if anyone is having issues with the f*cking site...go finish sniffing the white out.

So why the fck do you tell us how much money you have? who cares and who is interested in knowing that?!

I know: Nobody!!11

The stupidity of some of the people on this forum genuinely frightens me!!

The fact that the OP received all this unsolicited money is WHOLLY relevent, you cock!! It's the whole point of their post.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

The stupidity of some of the people on this forum genuinely frightens me!!

Off-topic, but you know what frightens me?

(well, not really frighten so much as makes for an awkward situation)

The fact that so many people here arguing, hurling the absolute crappiest jokes and insults at each other are old men.

Constant irrelevant bickering. For that I thought I was amongst mostly teens and young people.

WAS MISTAKEN.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 15 November 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Sarcasm1.jpg

It's amazing, to me, how people can

A. Not know the difference between glitching and cheating

B. Get so butthurt over things that have zero effect on them (like someone else glitching money)

If you glitch in this game and get money to buy stuff.. you've hurt no one (but possibly yourself). (Glitching)

If you use exploits in this game against other players, you are a cheater. (Cheating)

If you just get a 2Billion dollars deposit from a hacker you'r neither cheating nor glitching... 

ANY QUESTIONS?

fried_egg_breaking.jpg

Oh and one more thing.. this is the Internets, where all the hot chicks are dudes... no exceptions!

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

One small detail that you might have forgotten... glitching IS cheating.

Carry on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users