Photo

Something up with Social Club?

46 replies to this topic
jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Okay, so I was in a session earlier and received $145 million unsolicited dollars.

I didn't even realize until I went to bank some cash and saw the enormous amount.

For those who haven't seen my posts elsewhere, I also received $2 billion a week ago.

So I just went to the Social Club page to check my profile. My profile is intact. I can visit everything as usual....except when I click the "GAME" tab and try to click on GTA5....when I do that I get the screen at the bottom. If I click any other game I'm sent to the games stats page...as usual....

ScreenShot2013-11-14at51321PM_zpsedb92f8

Anyone having issues? I've had problems with the page before....especially loading from my phone...but never this.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Oh, please f*ck off with these rich-bitch posts.

Nobody cares.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

Nobody cares.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you....I have no f*cking idea what you mean....I'm asking if anyone is having issues with the f*cking site...go finish sniffing the white out.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

Rich-bitch post, end of.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

If you receive over 2 billion, it causes social club to stop working....

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Nobody cares.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you....I have no f*cking idea what you mean....I'm asking if anyone is having issues with the f*cking site...go finish sniffing the white out.

So why the fck do you tell us how much money you have? who cares and who is interested in knowing that?!

I know: Nobody!!11

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

If you receive over 2 billion, it causes social club to stop working....

I have reason to believe you may know something about it...but I didn't have an issue after the first gift....so that's why I'm confused. I'm not having any problem getting in game....it also does the same thing from the iFruit app...hmmm....

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by jdice1980, 14 November 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Nobody cares.

So why the fck do you tell us how much money you have? who cares and who is interested in knowing that?!

I know: Nobody!!11

Because the god damn fact that I have 2.1 billion hacker dollars may be relevant to the question...you know...since there is a possiblity R* has a microscope on my account...that's why I was inquiring about if it's happening to anyone who doesn't have GOD DAMN HACKER GOD DAMN MONEY IN THEIR GD ACCOUNT...god...you people are dense.

Edit: Obviously, that's at least two people who care since they had to post whining about it instead of moving along....sorry for the jealousy. I know the guys name and could point you to him....but I won't...because I hate you.

• OurJud, PaulDPearl and a20characterusername like this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by Legendstig, 14 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Its as soon as your bank balance exceeds 2bill.

I don't know if it will fix it, if you go back below 2bill. But worth a try.

Edit. This has happened to all people who have over 2billion.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Thanks...good to know.

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by smil0, 15 November 2013 - 05:15 AM.

Because the god damn fact that I have 2.1 billion hacker dollars may be relevant to the question...you know...since there is a possiblity R* has a microscope on my account...that's why I was inquiring about if it's happening to anyone who doesn't have GOD DAMN HACKER GOD DAMN MONEY IN THEIR GD ACCOUNT...god...you people are dense.

lol it is not relevant. they re not spying on you since you are worthless. ^^

you need to profile yourself with your stupid ingame money.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by PaulDPearl, 15 November 2013 - 12:04 AM.

Okay, so I was in a session earlier and received $145 million unsolicited dollars.

I didn't even realize until I went to bank some cash and saw the enormous amount.

For those who haven't seen my posts elsewhere, I also received $2 billion a week ago.

So I just went to the Social Club page to check my profile. My profile is intact. I can visit everything as usual....except when I click the "GAME" tab and try to click on GTA5....when I do that I get the screen at the bottom. If I click any other game I'm sent to the games stats page...as usual....

Anyone having issues? I've had problems with the page before....especially loading from my phone...but never this.

I confirmed that you're f*cked... http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

I tried to view your stats via a back door way of getting to it and received the same message... 

Also when you go here: http://socialclub.ro...ember/jdice1980 (main profile page) the GTA stats (which displays the SP progress) is missing - and instead it's LifeInvader... I sent you a friend request to see if I could view your stats with the "compare" feature... 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

9/10.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by RowanSane, 15 November 2013 - 12:14 AM.

A few minutes ago, on the subject of glitching...

Way to go Justin. Screw these people and their twisted views of morality. The strong get ahead any way they can while the weak invent morals out of jealousy.

...until it appears to break their Social Club account? Then they get all worried and post 'help me' threads...
  • PkUnzipper and Flexx like this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I tried to view your stats via a back door way of getting to it and received the same message... 

Also when you go here: http://socialclub.ro...ember/jdice1980 (main profile page) the GTA stats (which displays the SP progress) is missing - and instead it's LifeInvader... I sent you a friend request to see if I could view your stats with the "compare" feature... 

No.....

Contact r* and they will confirm its a glitch and not to worry, they'l also tell you how they cant yet remove money from your account.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

"you're f*cked" was sarcasm... 

No.....

Contact r* and they will confirm its a glitch and not to worry, they'l also tell you how they cant yet remove money from your account.

No what? If you mean no, "not f*cked" then you need to start seeing sarcasm.. it's everywhere.

SarcasmJuice.jpg

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:37 AM Edited by jdice1980, 15 November 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Way to go Justin. Screw these people and their twisted views of morality. The strong get ahead any way they can while the weak invent morals out of jealousy.

...until it appears to break their Social Club account? Then they get all worried and post 'help me' threads...

Not worried...you assume too much. They can do what the want to me...if receiving unsolicited hacker money is reason to ban me then so be it. I just wont use their product or give them any more money for them...

Try looking at the time stamps and you’ll see the above quoted comment came after my post of this thread…you must think I’m stupid.

I never said "help me" I asked if anyone was having a problem with the site, so I can determine how "f*cked" I am...and then not give a flying f*cking sh*t....believe what you want though.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:26 AM Edited by RowanSane, 15 November 2013 - 04:26 AM.

Not worried...you assume too much. They can do what the want to me...if receiving unsolicited hacker money is reason to ban me then so be it. I just wont use their product or give them any more money for them...

Try looking at the time stamps and youll see the above quoted comment came after my post of this threadyou must think Im stupid.

I never said "help me" I asked if anyone was having a problem with the site, so I can determine how "f*cked" I am...and then not give a flying f*cking sh*t....believe what you want though.
Ah, yeah. True. So first you made this topic about broken RSC and 'unsolicited hacker money' and THEN you made the post I quoted which pretty much reads as 'money glitching is awesome, only losers don't do it'. That makes a lot more sense...

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Basically...yes.

I don't have any moral qualms with glitching. That doesn't mean I do it. It also doesn't mean I don't want hacker money; but, it also doesn’t mean I do want hacker money. I just said it was unsolicited...statement of fact FWIW. It's much appreciated. I just wanted to know if it f*cked my SC account...which it did...for whatever reason. Either they are looking in on me, or there is something up with the coding. I don't know.

Really, what's the worst that could happen? They ban me and I don't play the game anymore...I find something else to do with my time....big deal.

I don't know why people have such proclivity to make leaps in logic and make such grand assumptions by connecting two entirely unrelated comments in two entirely different posts.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

lol if this is indeed a girl

anyone else think its 100% pathetic that a 33-34 year old fat woman is playing GTA online and posting in the forums all while being a rude kunt? lmao just lmao

• smil0 likes this

James jones
  • James jones

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Off topic but I think something is up. In game I'm not in a crew, but social club has me in my crew. Any ideas?

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Try looking at the time stamps and you’ll see the above quoted comment came after my post of this thread…you must think I’m stupid.

If that's the case then why do you keep posting these threads? :rol:

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:46 AM Edited by jdice1980, 15 November 2013 - 04:56 AM.

anyone else think its 100% pathetic that a 33-34 year old fat woman is playing GTA online and posting in the forums all while being a rude kunt? lmao just lmao

Lol...so original

• PaulDPearl likes this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

If that's the case then why do you keep posting these threads? :rol:

God...does your level of stupidity cause you physical pain...I didn't post that god damn last thread where you went ape sh*t on me...f*ck. If you had bothered to read the whole thing and not cherry-pick the first f*cking response you read there you'd have known that.

http://gtaforums.com...ssible-cheater/

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Lol...so original

lmao...so pathetic

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

Lol...so original

lmao...so pathetic

I'm a dude BTW....33...sorry you can't do math. I couldn't have been born in 1980 and be 34 yet.

I also play as a female avatar...and every car in my garage is a shade of pink, and I dress my chick in pink hookerish looking outfits...

I'm not at all a functioning member of society with a normal family and social like. I'm a sad pathetic fat man who is still a virgin. I live in my moms attic because there aren't basements in Texas and I work part time and Jack in the Box, but even though I've been there since dropping out of HS at 15 I still wash dishes because I'm too dumb and socially awkward to move up the ladder....you've really hurt my feelings...I'm going to cut myself.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

Weird Science has a lot to answer for.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Lol...so original

lmao...so pathetic

I'm a dude BTW....33...sorry you can't do math. I couldn't have been born in 1980 and be 34 yet.

I also play as a female avatar...and every car in my garage is a shade of pink, and I dress my chick in pink hookerish looking outfits...

I'm not at all a functioning member of society with a normal family and social like. I'm a sad pathetic fat man who is still a virgin. I live in my moms attic because there aren't basements in Texas and I work part time and Jack in the Box, but even though I've been there since dropping out of HS at 15 I still wash dishes because I'm too dumb and socially awkward to move up the ladder....you've really hurt my feelings...I'm going to cut myself.

lmfao if u really are 33 lmao sooo fukkin pathetic brah and pretending your a chick too, lmfaoo dude wtf is wrong with u hahahha

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

I have had this same problem for like a month. I reckon the bank balance could be the problem, or just total cash.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 15 November 2013 - 05:01 AM.

I wonder why the Vehicle-section in Social Club -> GTA: Online has been "undergoing maintenance" for like 1.5 months already.

On-topic: No need to answer since it is already answered. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users