Photo

Trevor's Enigma

7 replies to this topic
GTASeriesVideos.com
  • GTASeriesVideos.com

GTA Series Videos

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hi guys, do you have any info about Trevor's Enigma mission in GTA Online? I would like to know if the mission has been removed from the game or not.

It looks like this mission is available from rank 7 or 25 after receiving a call from Gerald about his brother Tyrone and then a call from Tyrone who gives the player this mission.

I'm currently on rank 55 and I've never received this call from Gerald and neither from Tyrone, and of course I never did the job "Trevor's Enigma".

In the past this was a job used for farming RP and GTA$, so maybe it has been removed, but I'm not sure about it.

Has anyone actually played it?

hstarnes2000
  • hstarnes2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

Wait are you the real GTASeriesVideos?

ScriGno
  • ScriGno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Wait are you the real GTASeriesVideos?

Yes, he's the real admin of GTA-Series.com he needs help because he have to do the walktrought for the youtube channel,please help him!

ZakD22
  • ZakD22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

If i can help, ill make a new character and check this for you GTASeriesVideos.

ooMrmojoRisin
  • ooMrmojoRisin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by ooMrmojoRisin, 23 November 2013 - 02:04 PM.

I haven't played it recently,but I did recive it (only)few times in my gta online lifetime..I'm lvl 119 atm..

from what I seen,no way to start it yourself,no way of contacting Trevor like others,so it's pure luck-stick in freeroam and wait for phonecall to be offered that job..

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

I haven't played it recently,but I did recive it (only)few times in my gta online lifetime..I'm lvl 119 atm..

from what I seen,no way to start it yourself,no way of contacting Trevor like others,so it's pure luck-stick in freeroam and wait for phonecall to be offered that job..

This a gerald mission. If anyone can get this mission I need it as well.

TH3_UNCL3_T0UCHY
  • TH3_UNCL3_T0UCHY

Do you want me to get my dick out again?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:17 AM

Hi guys, do you have any info about Trevor's Enigma mission in GTA Online? I would like to know if the mission has been removed from the game or not.

It looks like this mission is available from rank 7 or 25 after receiving a call from Gerald about his brother Tyrone and then a call from Tyrone who gives the player this mission.

I'm currently on rank 55 and I've never received this call from Gerald and neither from Tyrone, and of course I never did the job "Trevor's Enigma".

In the past this was a job used for farming RP and GTA$, so maybe it has been removed, but I'm not sure about it.

Has anyone actually played it?

I have heard about this mission before. I have heard the name. Unfortunately Rockstar has removed this mission for the same reason as you mentioned. I have received multiple invites for this mission but never joined them. This mission sound familiar.

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

They changed the name to "meth'd up".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users