Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Rockstar going to implement a garage checker function?

51 replies to this topic
tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

If vehicle = allowed then keep

If vehicle = not allowed then delete.

They have to do SOMETHING about those tanks and cop cars and jets. Thats why i replaced all my military stuff and modded in cars like the clown van and weed van. Don't wanna get banned lol

Gymrat727
  • Gymrat727

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Where is the weed van locatated?

Eatmobananas
  • Eatmobananas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

ok get rid of one glitched vehicle for the other so you don't get banned.......

LOGIC!!!!

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

ok get rid of one glitched vehicle for the other so you don't get banned.......

LOGIC!!!!

I said I got rid of all my glitched vehicles

READING COMPREHENSION!

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

You're not gonna get banned.

But still I don't get the big deal.... Who cares whats stored in players garages?

• PaulDPearl likes this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

But still I don't get the big deal.... Who cares whats stored in players garages?

Those who don't wanna get trolled by personal tanks 

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 14 November 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Good idea but you are basically saying "now I've gotten rid of all my glitched vehicles I believe anyone who has glitched vehicles should be punished"

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

...And? If a player was able to purchase a tank then I don't think it matters whether they have to get it delivered to them or keep it in the garage

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Good idea but you are basically saying "now I've gotten rid of all my glitched vehicles I believe anyone who has glitched vehicles should be punished"

No, I don't mind vehicles like the big tow truck and weed van/blazer/custom cop cars but it gets outrageous when the vehicle freezes the system like the small tow truck or stuff like the bulletproof tires on a riot van

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

It's deffinitely not that easy and I'm sure they are looking into it. Until we hear anything from them we won't know.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

OP got mad coding skillz
Don't f*ck with him

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

OP got mad coding skillz
Don't f*ck with him

Not really but from what I learned so far in my major, they could use a function when entering garage,  I'm sure they have all vehicles classified as do not allow and do allow. Just delete the do not allow in the garages and there you have it lol

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 15 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

...And? If a player was able to purchase a tank then I don't think it matters whether they have to get it delivered to them or keep it in the garage
well if you wanna get a bad sport and pay 12k each time you blow up some guys tank, be my guest but I won't stand for that.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

nope cause c*ckstar doesn't give a fuuuuck.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

They would first need to implement something to prevent everyone from being able to glitch them into the garage.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by PaulDPearl, 15 November 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Those tanks are for sale... are they not? Where does the tank go when buy it?

EDIT: 

here's the real deal... trying to prevent ANYTHING from being put into garages goes against EVERYTHING in GTA's history... Every GTA I've ever played, my garages were packed full of sh*t that didn't belong... I even stored the DODO in GTA:III... (I also flew the DODO in GTA:III, but that's a different story)

This is the FIRST GTA (with garages) that has limited what can and cannot be put into a garage based on it's type. 

Bottom line... unban everything..if you can drive it, you should be able to store it... period. If it fits in the hole, it should stay in the hole... 

• alexzub and SUPERHEAVYDOODY like this

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Why should they get rid of the tanks n jets? I mean when people wanna camp in front of your apartment then just take out that tank n problem solved

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Yeah it is pretty lame to go into a room, and see some pathetic tool in his personal, customized, insured tank and remove him from this mortal coil, only to be punished for blowing up his troll mobile.

Same with the Riot Vans that are insured with bulletproof tires.  Good thing they are incredibly slow, and have poor handling.  Had some tool yesterday with a bunch of his buddies in it griefing people, unfortunately for the rear occupants, they aren't as protected as the driver, and the truck blows up nicely when you plant a couple stickies inside the blown off rear doors.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Why should they get rid of the tanks n jets? I mean when people wanna camp in front of your apartment then just take out that tank n problem solved

It's not getting rid of them, it's preventing them from being stored in garages as Personal Vehicles and being insured through a glitch.  If you purchase anything from that high end, you must call Pegasus for it, which they will deliver it to a random spot on the map, to which you must go and retrieve it.

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

or pay the insurance fee for destroying 

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

It's not getting rid of them, it's preventing them from being stored in garages as Personal Vehicles and being insured through a glitch.  If you purchase anything from that high end, you must call Pegasus for it, which they will deliver it to a random spot on the map, to which you must go and retrieve it.

- This is why people glitch - because R* implemented a system that could only described as "Gayer than two guys f*cking"

Panicbacon
  • Panicbacon

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Just snipe him out the tank and sit on the hatch with your scope till he leaves the server or quits tank griefing. No bad sport, no insurance premium to pay.

Yeah it is pretty lame to go into a room, and see some pathetic tool in his personal, customized, insured tank and remove him from this mortal coil, only to be punished for blowing up his troll mobile.

Same with the Riot Vans that are insured with bulletproof tires.  Good thing they are incredibly slow, and have poor handling.  Had some tool yesterday with a bunch of his buddies in it griefing people, unfortunately for the rear occupants, they aren't as protected as the driver, and the truck blows up nicely when you plant a couple stickies inside the blown off rear doors.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

i agree with the "if it fits" statement. especially if its a regular tire driven vehicle. should assault rifles be "banned" because a low level doesnt have the credentials to get one ? so who cares if someone has a swat truck... avoid them...change servers, whatever.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by abfirstr8, 15 November 2013 - 12:38 AM.

well if you wanna get a bad sport and pay 12k each time you blow up some guys tank, be my guest but I won't stand for that.

I've never even encountered one tank during my time playing Online. So I wouldn't know. But frankly I don't understand why not just switch sessions?

Edit: I didn't know tanks could be insured as I thought since its a Pegasus vehicle that it didn't have insurance?

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:21 AM

Thing is.. there are glitched rides that arnt even glitched..... FOR INSTANCE i am pretty much agaisnt glitching in competitive online games... but I found a Sheriff SUV and was like.. hey lemme try something and rolled it into my LS customs without doing ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY THAN I NORMALLY DO with any other ride. Boom Insurance and boom in my garage... no glitching done... BUT is this a glitch? OR WAS THIS SUV MADE FOR US TO USE??? who the f*ck knows? Will my SUV get deleted and my account threatened due to keeping it? if so I would blame rockstar.... I didnt Glitch it in.... i just drove it in like normal... 

So... at what point do you draw the line? when does the abuse start? when does harm start? 

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

its not fair to get bad sport and pay insurance for finally killing a tank that spawn nuked you 5-10 times plus tanks were meant to be hijackable making it a personal vehicle gives it an unfair advantage. 

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Thing is.. there are glitched rides that arnt even glitched..... FOR INSTANCE i am pretty much agaisnt glitching in competitive online games... but I found a Sheriff SUV and was like.. hey lemme try something and rolled it into my LS customs without doing ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY THAN I NORMALLY DO with any other ride. Boom Insurance and boom in my garage... no glitching done... BUT is this a glitch? OR WAS THIS SUV MADE FOR US TO USE??? who the f*ck knows? Will my SUV get deleted and my account threatened due to keeping it? if so I would blame rockstar.... I didnt Glitch it in.... i just drove it in like normal... 

So... at what point do you draw the line? when does the abuse start? when does harm start? 

If it doesn't drive straight into the garage and you have to walk backwards with a gun or press o and triangle/ b and y at a certain time is where it probably doesn't belong there.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

No, I don't mind vehicles like the big tow truck and weed van/blazer/custom cop cars but it gets outrageous when the vehicle freezes the system like the small tow truck or stuff like the bulletproof tires on a riot van

Tow trucks are alright then?  Really?  I mean, at least with a tank, you see it coming and you get to respawn if you derp.  But it's impossible to see the tow truck coming until your game has already crashed.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Tow trucks are alright then?  Really?  I mean, at least with a tank, you see it coming and you get to respawn if you derp.  But it's impossible to see the tow truck coming until your game has already crashed.

Did you read the post? I said the big tow truck is ok because it doesn't freeze ps3s at all but its smaller form is not ok

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

He said big tow truck, which by the sounds of it doesn't crash systems? But this is the first i'm hearing of this "big tow truck"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users