» «
Photo

Selling GTA V?

11 replies to this topic
MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by MrIbby, 14 November 2013 - 10:23 PM.

How much do you think I could get if I sold GTA V now?
I'm not sure if I'll get much, would it be better to do it in December when there is sales?

The reason I'm selling it is because I've lost all my uses for it.
Many things in the game are lacklustre and empty, there is almost no fun to have in this game, it even punishes you for wanting to have fun.

GTA Online is a broken mess, I don't see myself going back to the mulitplayer with people who love to shout down their mics and kill you every 5 seconds.
GTA IV's multiplayer was better because it allowed you to do what you wanted when you wanted with no punishment.

GTA V's story is really bad.
The characters never actually develop.

By the end of the game:
Michael is still nothing but a selfish coward who left his friends for dead.

Franklin is nothing but a shell of a character with no real personality who earns a nice empty house in the hills.

Trevor is still nothing but a shock character used to shock the players, eating human stew was overdoing it and
Spoiler
was also overdoing it.

Rockstar lost their minds and I fear that from now on they will release nothing but shovelware games with bad stories, poor online and overprced DLC's.

Let's face it, the last good game they released was Red Dead Redemption.

Things have really gone down hill since 2010.

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Well, I agree with bad writen story but the game overall is not worse than GTA IV (which wasn't perfect but had good story and physics)

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

The longer you wait to sell, the less you'll get. Seems obvious really...

You hate the way people can kill you every 5 seconds in gtao but you preferred iv multiplayer because people could do whatever they liked without punishment? Did you even read what you wrote before clicking post?

Not going to argue with you about the story and character development - I liked it, you didn't. Opinions differ.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:30 PM

Even though I disagree with almost all your points, it's your choice whether to sell it or not. If you do sell it you probably won't get much for it anyway so you'll be better off just keeping it.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

RDR is epic. 

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Mamba

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

Its your choice buddy. Not to offend you, but what are you doing here if you don't like the game???. I mean Its your opinion and you're entitled to it.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

Guys, he's not contradicting himself.

Let's break down what he said.

He doesn't like GTAO because people could kill him quickly and not get punished...

But he likes GTA4 MP because he could do anything without punishment ...Which in GTA4 MP, the only thing you can do is kill.

So ...Okay yeah, I don't even know. And honestly don't care.

• Wolfhuman likes this

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Sell it now brah

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by brootalperry, 15 November 2013 - 12:05 AM.

How much do you think I could get if I sold GTA V now?
I'm not sure if I'll get much, would it be better to do it in December when there is sales?

The reason I'm selling it is because I've lost all my uses for it.
Many things in the game are lacklustre and empty, there is almost no fun to have in this game, it even punishes you for wanting to have fun.

GTA Online is a broken mess, I don't see myself going back to the mulitplayer with people who love to shout down their mics and kill you every 5 seconds.
GTA IV's multiplayer was better because it allowed you to do what you wanted when you wanted with no punishment.

GTA V's story is really bad.
The characters never actually develop.

By the end of the game:
Michael is still nothing but a selfish coward who left his friends for dead.

Franklin is nothing but a shell of a character with no real personality who earns a nice empty house in the hills.

Trevor is still nothing but a shock character used to shock the players, eating human stew was overdoing it and
Spoiler
was also overdoing it.

Rockstar lost their minds and I fear that from now on they will release nothing but shovelware games with bad stories, poor online and overprced DLC's.

Let's face it, the last good game they released was Red Dead Redemption.

Things have really gone down hill since 2010.

You wouldn't get a lot of money for it.

Its your choice buddy. Not to offend you, but what are you doing here if you don't like the game???. I mean Its your opinion and you're entitled to it.

This is GTA V discussion. You don't have to like the game to be on the forums. Stop with this way of thinking. It's WRONG.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Trade it in for COD, much more to offer with awesome new features.

Or for Gta IV (online), when you shoot, you wont get any cops!

Much better than Gta V (online), don't know what you are waiting for.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Thank god.  Please, delete your forum account, too.

Buh bye!

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

I never sell GTA copies anymore. Haven't since Vice City. Instantly think a week or two after selling it, damn I want to play some GTA. I ended up buying around 5 Vice City copies, regardless of 100% first time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users