Photo

New merryweather/bounty idea

34 replies to this topic
Destroy The Orcs
  • Destroy The Orcs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

Stupid. Call Lester for the keys or code to break into the apartment. Have to kill them yourselves. The player in the apartment does get warned because of the security system. 

Also a good idea

Just need at least 1 way to discourage people from hiding in their house

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Is it really rape? If you're hot I'm sure he won't care, kinda like the beginning of "That's my Boy"

Dammit, you're right.

I'm clean out of ideas :/

If you're that intent on raping someone, you can do it to me and I'll pretend i don't like it. Lol jk :p

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Maybe they are not hiding.. Maybe they are staying in there just to piss you children off.

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Joki's Helpful New Feature Suggestions:

1. The ability to call Lester and instantly kill someone for 10 bucks. No more chasing those pesky Bounties who are too cowardly to stand in front of your hail of lead. One cheap phone call to Lester and they drop dead on the spot.

2. Bounties will now have to endure 48 minutes of Nyan-cat blasting through their headphones/speakers, regardless of where they go or what they do. R* will temporarily take control of your television as well as your PS3 to prevent you from turning down or muting the volume.

3. Placing a Bounty will instantly teleport you just to the rear of your target, with your preferred weapon of choice equipped and auto-aimed at their skull.

4. Bounties who attempt to enter any sort of aircraft will find that the autopilot has kicked in, and will take them to the nearest player, where they'll land and be forcibly ejected from the aircraft by Merryweather security, after being completely disarmed and stripped naked.

5. Bounties will now be visible through walls, have their hitboxes quadrupled in size, have their character model rendering distance set to "infinite", and any walls between you and them will become temporarily pass-through for bullets and other projectiles. 

6. Approaching any Bounty within 1000 yards of him or her and saying "Bang!" into your microphone will result in said Bounty exploding and reward you with double cash.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

Joki's Helpful New Feature Suggestions:

1. The ability to call Lester and instantly kill someone for 10 bucks. No more chasing those pesky Bounties who are too cowardly to stand in front of your hail of lead. One cheap phone call to Lester and they drop dead on the spot.

2. Bounties will now have to endure 48 minutes of Nyan-cat blasting through their headphones/speakers, regardless of where they go or what they do. R* will temporarily take control of your television as well as your PS3 to prevent you from turning down or muting the volume.

3. Placing a Bounty will instantly teleport you just to the rear of your target, with your preferred weapon of choice equipped and auto-aimed at their skull.

4. Bounties who attempt to enter any sort of aircraft will find that the autopilot has kicked in, and will take them to the nearest player, where they'll land and be forcibly ejected from the aircraft by Merryweather security, after being completely disarmed and stripped naked.

5. Bounties will now be visible through walls, have their hitboxes quadrupled in size, have their character model rendering distance set to "infinite", and any walls between you and them will become temporarily pass-through for bullets and other projectiles. 

6. Approaching any Bounty within 1000 yards of him or her and saying "Bang!" into your microphone will result in said Bounty exploding and reward you with double cash.

Would suck for those $2bil bounties, lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users