Joki's Helpful New Feature Suggestions:
1. The ability to call Lester and instantly kill someone for 10 bucks. No more chasing those pesky Bounties who are too cowardly to stand in front of your hail of lead. One cheap phone call to Lester and they drop dead on the spot.
2. Bounties will now have to endure 48 minutes of Nyan-cat blasting through their headphones/speakers, regardless of where they go or what they do. R* will temporarily take control of your television as well as your PS3 to prevent you from turning down or muting the volume.
3. Placing a Bounty will instantly teleport you just to the rear of your target, with your preferred weapon of choice equipped and auto-aimed at their skull.
4. Bounties who attempt to enter any sort of aircraft will find that the autopilot has kicked in, and will take them to the nearest player, where they'll land and be forcibly ejected from the aircraft by Merryweather security, after being completely disarmed and stripped naked.
5. Bounties will now be visible through walls, have their hitboxes quadrupled in size, have their character model rendering distance set to "infinite", and any walls between you and them will become temporarily pass-through for bullets and other projectiles.
6. Approaching any Bounty within 1000 yards of him or her and saying "Bang!" into your microphone will result in said Bounty exploding and reward you with double cash.