Photo

Good command line's for me?

1 reply to this topic
DFBxModz
  • DFBxModz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
       System Model: DX4831
               BIOS: Default System BIOS
          Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU         530  @ 2.93GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
             Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6008MB RAM
          Page File: 3107MB used, 8904MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Thank You

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by radioman, 20 November 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Well since Intel Video cards ARE NOT supported by the game, and that is what it says you have-upon doing a search of your system model, it is questionable whether or not the game even runs at all. Just like when I used to run SA on a PC that was below minimum specs-an AMD Sempron processor, 256MB ram, and an VIA/SIS video card w/32mb vram and XP Home edition-don't get me wrong it ran well, as I played many a Chain Game round on that PC, (same situation you are in with IV)-the ONLY real difference is that SA was not a Processor and video card intensive as IV is.

Intel cards have SHARED vram (the vram is shared with the system ram) and since you only have 2GB of RAM, that leaves not much ram for games. Plus, I have yet to see an Intel card have more than 128MB of Dedicated vram (what games use)...? Also, you have a lower power processor, as the I3 is on the lower end of the Intel Core I family-out of the I3, I5, and I7...

You need a new Video card to properly run the game. I have tried to run this game on an Intel Video card and it would not even start. I tried it, as I used to run SA on a laptop that was below minimum specs for the game and it ran quite well (as stated above), so I thought IV would work the same way, but was wrong in the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users