Photo

How do I register a bank account in grand theft auto 5 for ps3

27 replies to this topic
Davidm
  • Davidm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

How do I register a bank account in grand theft auto 5 for ps3 for offline and online in the game

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 14 November 2013 - 09:26 PM.

You can't.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

PM me your name, address, social, DL number and Bday, and Ill get it done for ya.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:37 PM

PM me your name, address, social, DL number and Bday, and Ill get it done for ya.

Ignore ^ This request. This Forum is not responsible for any identity theft.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 14 November 2013 - 09:41 PM.

You're kidding right? It was OBVIOUSLY sarcasm. lol wow.

Go outside and unclench dude jesus

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC, 14 November 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Well OBVIOUSLY you have no skills for sarcasm, Cause if you did I would notice. No pun, no hint. Piss off....

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Well OBVIOUSLY you have no skills for sarcasm, Cause if you did I would notice. No pun, no hint. Piss off....

lol sounds like you have been a victim of something like that

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

I know right?!! lol, what a mad kid.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

OP thread has officially been hijacked :sui:

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Nah not really, I just don't want this forum filled up with Feds on base suspicions of Identity theft.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Nah not really, I just don't want this forum filled up with Feds on base suspicions of Identity theft.

I'm sorry, but you sir are a f*cking moron.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

Kid, Nah I don't think so, apparently you're the kid around here thus, you made the remark about me being a "kid". which definitely proves your the "adult" in this situation. But the funny thing is.. The real "Kids"  around here often say the same thing you said. which obviously makes the point that if you say Im a "kid" then it makes you a kid too. Often here, "Kids" could somehow recognize "Kids". Now let me tell you this buddy...  do I have to "dumb it down for you". Traditional here when a person calls someone a "kid" some way, somehow it often makes that person realize you're the Kid because you find something in common. for example, Fags recognize Fags, and in that order. Well lets get it straight, the kids often around here always try to "impress"  often the results are not pretty.. So lets move on, and forget this fiasco like adults. Or do you still want to be treated like a "KID". 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Kid, Nah I don't think so, apparently you're the kid around here thus, you made the remark about me being a "kid". which definitely proves your the "adult" in this situation. But the funny thing is.. The real "Kids"  around here often say the same thing you said. which obviously makes the point that if you say Im a "kid" then it makes you a kid too. Often here, "Kids" could somehow recognize "Kids". Now let me tell you this buddy...  do I have to "dumb it down for you". Traditional here when a person calls someone a "kid" some way, somehow it often makes that person realize you're the Kid because you find something in common. for example, Fags recognize Fags, and in that order. Well lets get it straight, the kids often around here always try to "impress"  often the results are not pretty.. So lets move on, and forget this fiasco like adults. Or do you still want to be treated like a "KID". 

hahahah that was awesome....tell it again please?

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC, 14 November 2013 - 11:21 PM.

hahahah that was awesome....tell it again please?

I guess you were astonished by my paragraph. Or you're so ignorant you can't read. I let me guess, The same ol TL;DR people like you always put. And please have some rational intelligence,  use full sentences. Or you still need to go back to grammar school "Kid".

P.S. I'm no grammar Nazi.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by United_Stealth, 14 November 2013 - 11:37 PM.

You can also ignore the person who is annoying you. 

Edit: @OP: You can't create a bank account. It's already there for you in the game, but you can't create one and/or have multiple bank accounts.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Identity theft is bad.

This forum is for registered sex offenders ONLY.

(Getting that for peeing in public is also okay)

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

You can also ignore the person who is annoying you. 

Edit: @OP: You can't create a bank account. It's already there for you in the game, but you can't create one and/or have multiple bank accounts.

Yeah, I should Ignore this person you're right. Maybe I shouldn't act like a kid, often you have to get to their level so you could make them understand. I'm glad someone understood what I was trying to tell that ignorant person.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

Identity theft is bad.

This forum is for registered sex offenders ONLY.

(Getting that for peeing in public is also okay)

Hehe This forum is for registered offenders ONLY hehe.. :pp

All jokes aside.. ID theft is a serious thing, people should not play around with that. :miranda:

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

Just PM me all your identity, social security number, drivers license, house address, name, any credit cards you carry with you send them all to me... I'll open you up with a Maze account. And some stocks too.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Just PM me all your identity, social security number, drivers license, house address, name, any credit cards you carry with you send them all to me... I'll open you up with a Maze account. And some stocks too.

Nah, I actually prefer US Bank. They don't f*ck you in the ass like Maze with the interest and all. :p  

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Nah, I actually prefer US Bank. They don't f*ck you in the ass like Maze with the interest and all. :p  

Are you being sarcastic?? There's no room for sarcasm in here.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Room?? Where?? How about you get yourself one.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Sure I'll call your mom in an hour.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Don't be childish, you Mudbone.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Did you just call me.... a Mudbone? LMAO!

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

Yeah, OG Mudbone buddy..

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Yeah, OG Mudbone buddy..

I don't know what a mudbone is and I don't care to know.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by ROCKSTAR MANIC, 15 November 2013 - 01:05 AM.

Yeah, OG Mudbone buddy..

I don't know what a mudbone is and I don't care to know.

Well let me educate you buddy. So later you could tell any other person than me. It mean sh*tdick.

Okay lets stop messing around thanks..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users