Dead Rising 3 vs. Ryse

9 replies to this topic
Alex032691
  • Alex032691

DIEHARD GTA FAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

When I get an Xbox One possibly in either December or January, there're two exclusives that I'm most excited for, which are Dead Rising 3 and Ryse Son of Rome because both of them look amazing and should be lots of fun. If you guys are planning to get both of those games, which one are you more excited for? I can't really pick one right now because like I said both of them look amazing. And on a side note, I don't want to see any of you Playstation fanboys coming here and trashing both the Xbox One and those games because if you do then I will report them. If you don't have anything good to reply then don't reply to this, plain and simple!

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Plain and simple: pick the one you feel more like to. We aren't you and we don't know your taste - hence, you're the only one to decide which one fits you more. Learn how to choose for yourself...

By the way. I'm not trying to be a PlayStation fanboy (because I'm not), but I can easily predict you'll regret the Xbox One purchase. Seriously, just take PS4. Eventually, when XONE's price drops down - then buy it. That's a friendly tip.

Alex032691
  • Alex032691

DIEHARD GTA FAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

Plain and simple: pick the one you feel more like to. We aren't you and we don't know your taste - hence, you're the only one to decide which one fits you more. Learn how to choose for yourself...

By the way. I'm not trying to be a PlayStation fanboy (because I'm not), but I can easily predict you'll regret the Xbox One purchase. Seriously, just take PS4. Eventually, when XONE's price drops down - then buy it. That's a friendly tip.

When I say which do you think will be better, that won't result in which game I get first, I'm just asking which are you more excited for now, that's all! As far as that tip, I do want to get Kinect with the Xbox One because I'm really interested in the voice commands, so I still want to get an Xbox One first!

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

Ryse will probably play better, because DR3 looks like it's in performance hell.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Ryse looks good so I'll probably get that and AC IV if I get an xbox one.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

When I get an Xbox One possibly in either December or January, there're two exclusives that I'm most excited for, which are Dead Rising 3 and Ryse Son of Rome because both of them look amazing and should be lots of fun. If you guys are planning to get both of those games, which one are you more excited for? I can't really pick one right now because like I said both of them look amazing. And on a side note, I don't want to see any of you Playstation fanboys coming here and trashing both the Xbox One and those games because if you do then I will report them. If you don't have anything good to reply then don't reply to this, plain and simple!

After number 2 I'd be hesitant to get Dead Rising 3. That's coming from a massive fan of the original.

I really don't even know what Ryse is...

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Ibrahimhassounah, 16 November 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Let's not say his gonna regret that cause there are good games coming out next year so we shouldn't predict wrong , and with good games I mean "Quantum Break" and "Sunset Overdrive" and "Halo 5" and "D4" and new games announced at the next E3 , I hope Rockstar Games announce a new game cause I expect it be something really interesting , I'm also excited to see more about Uncharted 

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

I wouldnt buy any. 

Ryse is only about 3 hours long. ( mags who played it only needed 90 minutes to go through half the chapters.

Dead Rising 3 is about Zombues, which I love, but the framerate dipping in the lower 10s is just unacceptable. Especially for Next Gen.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Dead Rising is f*cking sh*t. Don't even bother with that ridiculous game. So is Ryse, a button mashing game. But because it's your choice, go for Ryse. This is my opinion.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

I think Ryse will be the better game, getting around 6-8/10 ratings. Dead rising 3 does suffer from allot of frame rate issues, and the othe gamesr in the series didn't do any better than 75 on metacritic. Ultimately both will most likely be forgotten very quickly. Pick your poison. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users