I'm a level 200+ so therefore i'm a modder/RP glitcher

155 replies to this topic
MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

I fail to see the issue tbh, I'm level 208, I don't spam races etc for rp, I've played for 200 odd hours.
I have a wife, kids etc, I spend more than enough time with them, when I have my free time, I use it how I want.
There are some pointless pigheaded people on here who will argue the sh*t out of something for no apparent reason. That, to me, is wasting your life.

Wow sir. If I was your wife or kids I'd be sorely disappointed with your moral and ethical behaviour. What your spouting here in a forum contradicts anything you have to say about being a "normal" adult.
However in your situation, its probably just a lie, or you have them imprisoned in your mind (or even worse, in your basement).
Dont come to an online forum as an adult and try to act uppity. It just comes off as narcissism and sociopathy.
I do apologise. You're a far better human being than me obviously..

The fact that I manage my time, between family, running a business and personal time is a "normal adult" in my eyes, again, sorry if I'm deluded.

Also, again, sorry if you don't believe that what I've said is true, but, yep you got it, I don't give a flying f*ck if some contradictory arsehole on a forum thinks he can ride along with others in trying to tell people what to do with their lives.

Good day sir.

You fail so hard in this thread. lol

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

What's with these super people that have families, awesome jobs and hobbies and still manage to put in over 150 hours of gaming on a game that came out not so long ago? Do you guys require sleep? How do you spend time with your families? What do you consider spending time? 

How in all of God's mighty green earth can you manage to deal with your life and game a ridiculous amount of hours at the same time? 

I used to work and play games and I still didn't log in as many hours as you guys manage to do... And that was all I did! I had no other priorities than work and eat and shower and poop, and yet, you guys manage to do what I couldn't do with more things on your plate. Bravo, f*cking bravo, you guys are Demigods... 

Or you're just full of sh*t :)

If you game then cool no problem, but don't sit here lying to us like you're just this omnipotent person of awesome.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

What's with these super people that have families, awesome jobs and hobbies and still manage to put in over 150 hours of gaming on a game that came out not so long ago? Do you guys require sleep? How do you spend time with your families? What do you consider spending time? 

How in all of God's mighty green earth can you manage to deal with your life and game a ridiculous amount of hours at the same time? 

I used to work and play games and I still didn't log in as many hours as you guys manage to do... And that was all I did! I had no other priorities than work and eat and shower and poop, and yet, you guys manage to do what I couldn't do with more things on your plate. Bravo, f*cking bravo, you guys are Demigods... 

If you game then cool no problem, but don't sit here lying to us like you're just this omnipotent person of awesome.

Exactly. This thread just exposes all the trolls who say they are legit and have x amount of money and x amount of rep. This thread justifies Glitching . I thought I played a lot but u ppl make me look like a casual player . Then u guys want to call everyone a 12 year old . Smh .... Do kids a favor and glitch ppl

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Exactly. This thread just exposes all the trolls who say they are legit and have x amount of money and x amount of rep. This thread justifies Glitching . I thought I played a lot but u ppl make me look like a casual player . Then u guys want to call everyone a 12 year old . Smh .... Do kids a favor and glitch ppl

I honestly feel like the game would've been better if there were no glitches or exploits. I don't mind playing legit, but I'm also not stupid enough to say,"I'm a legit lvl 46 and I feel good about myself" because let's face it, the game was broken. Somebody exploited it and those who didn't follow along are stuck behind the rest who did. I saw and opportunity and made the decision NOT to stay behind the majority of players.

I don't like glitching, and I didn't farm because who has time to replay the same mission for over 20 hours? But I did do the LSC glitch because those who play legit will have a worst experience thanks to the glitchers and I'll be damned if I let a person pin me against a corner on a game because they exploited it. It's all about analyzing the situation which I did and my approach was the most logical given the fact that the game would've been worst had I not seized the opportunity to have as much as those who glitched. 

• AzraelX likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

I honestly feel like the game would've been better if there were no glitches or exploits. I don't mind playing legit, but I'm also not stupid enough to say,"I'm a legit lvl 46 and I feel good about myself" because let's face it, the game was broken. Somebody exploited it and those who didn't follow along are stuck behind the rest who did. I saw and opportunity and made the decision NOT to stay behind the majority of players.

I don't like glitching, and I didn't farm because who has time to replay the same mission for over 20 hours? But I did do the LSC glitch because those who play legit will have a worst experience thanks to the glitchers and I'll be damned if I let a person pin me against a corner on a game because they exploited it. It's all about analyzing the situation which I did and my approach was the most logical given the fact that the game would've been worst had I not seized the opportunity to have as much as those who glitched. 

Thank u. This head on . U nailed it.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:48 PM

I think Lester is pretty cool, actually. He has lots of helpful skills.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users