11 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Anyone lately run into an issue where your Mechanic doesn't answer at all? It's been happening to me for about a week. It'll work once or twice then for a few hours, I can't call him to deliver vehicles or anything. Starting to piss me off.

Plug In Baby81
  • Plug In Baby81

H.B.I.C.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

i feel like ever since the patch this issue has come up more than before... happens to me too. and then it'll proceed to not save or end up telling me that the cloud servers are down. maybe it has to do with the cloud servers, or something related to that

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

It's possible it's a server issue.. but it's way too common now, this happens each time I get into a session man.

Dial up the Mechanic, ring, ring, ring .. he's not available or whatever his generic response is. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Nevermind, figured it out. I've been broke as balls the last few days due to unwanted deaths and battles.

Once the day rolled around and I was able to pay my Mechanic, I was able to phone him up. Derpppppp.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

that guy is still a douche tho, he doesnt deserve your 50$ a day,

esp on the days when im way up north in BC after finishing a mission and the fickle tw@ cant be bothered to bring me a car (and yup ive tried running in circles to trigger him spawning behind me)

if i wasnt a nicer guy id stop ranting about him on a forum thread and actually take a baseball bat to his face... then  i realise its a game and i go for a walk... it helps..

#selftrolling

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Mechanic is an absolute waste. He either doesn't bring your car claiming he can't. Or when he does he just drives past you.

Waste of money, I just go to my apartment now and pick them up myself.

ghoul
  • ghoul

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

I have a similar problem where I can't call insurance company to get one of my destroyed cars back.

Jedi the SITH
  • Jedi the SITH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Sometimes my mechanic will say "I'll bring it to ya". Then a couple minutes later he calls back to say he can't. THEN if he actually does make it, he pulls up and scrapes my car against a guardrail, and leaves the door open where it gets torn off by a passing vehicle. I've beaten him for this.

SaltyOnionBalls.
  • SaltyOnionBalls.

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I never have an issue with the Mechanic delivering the car now. Just try and do it in an intersection, and after you get off the phone with him just run in circles. He will appear down one of the roads. If you are not on a road he will not deliver.

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by BatFerYou, 18 November 2013 - 12:29 PM.

When I first heard about/used the Mechanic I thought "great, this is the solution to the classic GTA middle-of-effing-nowhere-must-run-for-hours problem"

But it isn't is it?  The guy is completely unreliable.  So you steal a car to get around and the ped puts a bounty on you, so everyone else in "Free Mode" comes after you.

AAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!

Biggest trolls in this situation are R*.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

all the f*cking time, he was crap anyway. but his now taking the piss lol.

"im otherwise occupied, so call back later."

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

One time I was looking for my personal vehicle and my mechanic wasn't answering. So I check the map, I see the car driving around way out in Blaine county. I figured someone stole it, so I went to get it back. Got there, it was my motherf*cking mechanic joyriding in my car. And just now, my mechanic delivers my car. I get in, he falls over. He got mad, pulled me out of my car, got in and then just kinda glitched and was suddenly out of my car again. Then he started fighting me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users