Photo

Win the majority of your shoot outs even if low level

12 replies to this topic
ellusivej
  • ellusivej

El Jefe

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

I personally haven't seen anything on here regarding this topic and if its been done I'm sorry in advance.  I figured I would pass on some information that has helped me do very well in shoot outs.  When Aiming the auto aim feature aims right square in the middle of the chest if at the same time you feather the r3 up almost simultaneously as you aim you will go straight to a head shot and we know in GTA 1 head shot is a kill with any weapon on any level practically.  Depending on how far away you are dictates how much feathering of the R3 is needed.  Try it out and win a ton more shoot outs/show downs! 

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

headshots are only one hit kills at close range, otherwise, somehow bullets do less damage for being 5 feet farther the next time you shot

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

I love going into auto aim deathmatchs and lobbies and just staying out of lock on range and f*cking them up using free aim. All you here is "how is he locking onto me that far away?!?!" Or you just roll right when you get in an engagement and breaks their lock and you just f*ck them up. Very boring though and feels cheap so I just stick to free aim/

• A J, Constantfluxation and stumblebum like this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Wow.. It amazes me that you didn't figure this out until just now. This was easily discovered after like 1 hour of gta 4..

But if your first gta is gta 5 and you just Started playing, then I forgive you

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

I love going into auto aim deathmatchs and lobbies and just staying out of lock on range and f*cking them up using free aim. All you here is "how is he locking onto me that far away?!?!" Or you just roll right when you get in an engagement and breaks their lock and you just f*ck them up. Very boring though and feels cheap so I just stick to free aim/

if there were no free aim servers, i wouldve quit this game weeks ago.

last night, a guy was complaining to his friend that he couldn't lock onto anyone, and that everyone that killed him was a hacker

god

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

Obligatory slow poke meme for OP since this was a well known tactic that everyone did in GTA 4.

ellusivej
  • ellusivej

El Jefe

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

Wow.. It amazes me that you didn't figure this out until just now. This was easily discovered after like 1 hour of gta 4..

But if your first gta is gta 5 and you just Started playing, then I forgive you

I've known for a long time and just figured that everyone else knew and last night I was asked how I keep killing them when they're clearly shooting at me first.  I'm sure a ton of people that will read this had no idea and won't admit they didn't know because it seems so simplel.  But I'm also talking about doing it (feathering) simulataneously as you aim not just aiming then start trying to aim to the head, this method basically does the same as auto aim but it auto aims on targets head rather then chest. 

ellusivej
  • ellusivej

El Jefe

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

other then renting GTA IV a week or two before GTA V I haven't played any GTA's since one of the originals for PS1 I believe, back in late 90's/early 2000's

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

if there were no free aim servers, i wouldve quit this game weeks ago.
last night, a guy was complaining to his friend that he couldn't lock onto anyone, and that everyone that killed him was a hacker

god

The splitting of servers is what's going to kill the game if anything. I can not understand why they thought auto aim needed TWO different types. For SP fine but for Online just keep it simple and stick to two. I mean I really wouldn't want to play with people who used auto aim in SP or Online, but at the end of the day the last thing any game needs is to split it's servers up.

I really wish more people would try Free Aim, it seems all the kinds of players I want to play with are all in Free Aim and it's really annoying. I just don't understand why someone would want to have the game aim for them, especially online..

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:28 PM Edited by Revoemag, 14 November 2013 - 09:29 PM.

I think its funny players who actually think they are skilled playing in autoaim lobbies..

Like last night a guy raged at me for using grenades to kill him instead of a gun...
he's screaming in his mic how lack of skill I have for doing so...
I responded to him that it takes a lot more skill to kill using a grenade than a autoaim pistol..

Grenade skills are the only skills I respect in autoaim lobbies..especially drive by nades ..

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

I think its funny players who actually think they are skilled playing in autoaim lobbies..

Like last night a guy raged at me for using grenades to kill him instead of a gun...
he's screaming in his mic how lack of skill I have for doing so...
I responded to him that it takes a lot more skill to kill using a grenade than a autoaim pistol..

Grenade skills are the only skills I respect in autoaim lobbies..especially drive by nades ..

It can't be that hard, move reticle over head, press r2, spray and pray. I play on AA because all of my friends do and I don't really care either, I still have a minigun and combat MG with extended rounds so aiming is a thing of the past. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

wont work for me. for some reason my game has to be within 100 feet of the other player or I wont be able to aim at a player. of course they have perfect aim from across the map...

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

time to get some weapon skins! nice tip!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users