Photo

Pleasantly Surprised!

35 replies to this topic
Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

I found a reasonable session last night, I was able to ride around on the MTB for about half hour, one guy tried coming at me a few times, hit twice, the rest of the time I was able to jump walls to get away.. Was good fun.. No one else seemed to take any notice.. Made a nice change..

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

What console? I get the impression that PS3 has the bigger problem with annoying players.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

The only time people piss me off is when I come back from a mission with someone thinking we've sort of bonded (especially if it is a very tough cooperative mission) and they then proceed to shoot me the moment we both spawn back in. Kind of makes me sad.

Yes. I always make sure I put my weapon away as soon as I respawn after a mission to show I'm not the hostile type, but more often than not, BLAM!

I did a mission with some guy earlier (took us three attempts). After finally succeeding we spawned (him slightly quicker than me) and I noticed his blip was static by my car. I presumed he was either trying to take it or bag a ride, but as I approached I noticed he'd put a sticky on it. I had to laugh at his stupidiy, as he'd placed it right on the driver's window. I moved away quickly and when he saw I hadn't fallen for his dastardly plan, he gunned me down instead.

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

I've had a few good sessions, Sometimes in sessions with friends and crew members, but you can always guarantee there's a crasher out there just waiting...

Last night I went in a session and I heard a guy over the mic compliment someones car only to get shot down, so I said who are you and where are you? He explained so I went to go pick him up! 

In the end we were just launching entity's over the airport ramps. I said it's a shame we can't get a cargo bob down here, and then all of a sudden this random cargo bob came flying down to us! 

The 3 of us had an alright time lifting cars on top of Maze and then driving over the helicopters and stuff… Then this one guy who was about 15 by the looks of his PSN name decided to crash our party and kill us. We ended up working as a team and killing this guy a few times… In the end it got boring and we all left...

Such a shame that the people that were randomly meeting and having good times, was ruined by that one player. Which happens a lot. Often find that people probably jealous your able to make friends on there just want to gun you down.

Ros
  • Ros

Winterfell Royalty

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

I'm extremely envious of all of you who managed to get into chill sessions! On a few occasions I've been picked up by strangers, but it was because a group of 3/4 friends were all in one car (sometimes all in their own cars) killing everybody they saw. I appreciate nice strangers, would be rather comforting to play in a session full of them.

ShanksMcShankly
  • ShanksMcShankly

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

I'm happy to hear there were a few of us who have experienced some decent open sessions. I'm hoping that over time with more player profile info for R* that we get more of the same.

It is true that one bad apple will spoil the bunch and there does always seem to be somebody that will want to screw it up but when the whole bunch works together it can be pretty awesome =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users