• None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

why arn't you gonna tell your best friend trevor that you faked your death

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

FourTwoZero

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by Red XIII, 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM.

Because Trevor is out of control and it was easier for mike just to ditch him, otherwise he would've held Michael back. He done what's best for his family, and for that he earns my respect.

• ItsNavin and Mightymomo22 like this

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

chose option a bubba

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

greenrock, a person who loves Michael and hates Franklin, now hates Michael.

WHAT IS HAPPENING :panic:

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:13 PM

Blame Google+  :*(

• WildBrick142 likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

His trolling's getting less subtle. He's slipping.

• Peregrin Brandytook likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Michael didn't tell anybody... he was in witness protection.  He didn't even tell Lester, but Lester, being the guy that he is, already knew.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Nice spoiler.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Very well constructed thread, that opinion was very relevant. :colgate: :^:

Spoiler

...And no I don't feel Michael is the asshole.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Spoiler

agree with you man this dude is really annoying

Mpower
  • Mpower

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Another greerock thread and with a spoiler without using tags. I still wonder why he isn't banned yet after all the crap he did here

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

The real assholes are the people that do not know how to spell Michael 

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Michael is an asshole. He's a lovable asshole, though. :D

• Mightymomo22 likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Greenrock can't even spell Michael's name correctly.

"Micahel" :lol: 

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Spoiler

You don't? He is an asshole. A lot of people are in GTA. Remember that time where he grabbed that woman's laptop and used it to smack the yoga teacher?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

Spoiler

You don't? He is an asshole. A lot of people are in GTA. Remember that time where he grabbed that woman's laptop and used it to smack the yoga teacher?

He had it coming... and the lady who owned the laptop was a beyotch.

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Murad96, 14 November 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Spoiler

He had it coming... and the lady who owned the laptop was a beyotch.

That's not a good enough excuse. I'm not talking about how he hit the guy, I'm talking about how he broke a woman's laptop for no reason. Why did he throw it on the floor after he the guy? Why couldn't he have just given it back to her?

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

I don't think it is a spoiler to know Michael faked his death if you end up being Michael near the beginning of the game...

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Dude, he's an asshole for SO many more things than that. The whole game is really cleaning up his messes. He's the one that basically f*cks everyone over. In my book, Michael is the antagonist in GTA V.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:45 AM

Michael and Trevor are equally assholes, just in different ways.

And Franklin just stands in the background, eating chips.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

Dude, he's an asshole for SO many more things than that. The whole game is really cleaning up his messes. He's the one that basically f*cks everyone over. In my book, Michael is the antagonist in GTA V.

Actually, it's all Amanda's fault.

If she hadn't cheated with the tennis coach, Michael wouldn't have lost his mind and torn down that house.  If he hadn't torn down that house, he wouldn't have needed to do the jewelry story heist to pay back Madrazo for that house.

And if he hadn't done the jewelry store job, Dave would never have come calling on him.

So actually, if Amanda wasn't such a whore, none of the story would have happened.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

like always, Vintage greenrock.. Goodtimes, Goodtimes... :colgate:

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

If she hadn't cheated with the tennis coach, Michael wouldn't have lost his mind and torn down that house.  If he hadn't torn down that house, he wouldn't have needed to do the jewelry story heist to pay back Madrazo for that house.

And if he hadn't done the jewelry store job, Dave would never have come calling on him.

So actually, if Amanda wasn't such a whore, none of the story would have happened.

It's Michael's father's fault. If he ever used a condom, Floyd would still be alive!

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Oh, lets blame the woman who cheats because her husband is an asshole, yeah, no. Michael had a temper tantrum, he was in an agreed open relationship with his wife but he still felt the need to over react. He was also then one who got Franklin fired, which caused him to seek help with Michael, if he didn't get fired, he would have kept looking for more legit ways of making money and his early duologue proves this. He was the one who set up Trevor, (he was the one who was to die, not Brad) He is the one who gets everyone to help him with his FIB problems dragging them along. He wasn't going to get them involved until he was offered a chance to meet the movie director guy. Then he pisses off Dave because he can't let the sh*tty movie go. He is also the reason why Trevor is an unstable criminal. remember the troll story? Trevor would have been a bit better off if he wasn't picked up by Michael and brought into the underworld.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by Car Lover, 15 November 2013 - 01:03 AM.

Oh, lets blame the woman who cheats because her husband is an asshole, yeah, no. Michael had a temper tantrum, he was in an agreed open relationship with his wife but he still felt the need to over react. He was also then one who got Franklin fired, which caused him to seek help with Michael, if he didn't get fired, he would have kept looking for more legit ways of making money and his early duologue proves this. He was the one who set up Trevor, (he was the one who was to die, not Brad) He is the one who gets everyone to help him with his FIB problems dragging them along. He wasn't going to get them involved until he was offered a chance to meet the movie director guy. Then he pisses off Dave because he can't let the sh*tty movie go. He is also the reason why Trevor is an unstable criminal. remember the troll story? Trevor would have been a bit better off if he wasn't picked up by Michael and brought into the underworld.

Uh, Trevor was already messed up in the head... he was discharged from the military due to psychological problems.

p.s. - nice post, but it's still Amanda's fault

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

Uh, Trevor was already messed up in the head... he was discharged from the military due to psychological problems.

p.s. - nice post, but it's still Amanda's fault

Yeah I know he had problems before (also molested), but he may have been a more stable person if he wasn't brought into the underworld.

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

He is an A-hole isn't he? He tells Simeon to find an "honest job" or something like that and he robs banks for a living.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Nameless Foot Soldier, 15 November 2013 - 03:51 AM.

He is an A-hole isn't he? He tells Simeon to find an "honest job" or something like that and he robs banks for a living.

That's a hypocritical character trait. All the characters in GTA V have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users