Quantcast

» «
Photo

Looking for Crew (Level 155,Money 300Million)

13 replies to this topic
GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

xbox

YANF
  • YANF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yep, any crews want this cheat to join them?

Let me ask you- what pleasure do you get from simply being able to buy EVERYTHING thanks to cheating?

Sucks for you.

• Wiredmike420 likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Let me ask you- what pleasure do you get from simply being able to buy EVERYTHING thanks to cheating?

Sucks for you.

Lol are u serious?

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Sucks for you.

Lol are u serious?

If you actually played to level 155 at have 300 Million you had to cheat, using money glitches, or selling duped cars to the customs shop.

I may be level 118 right now, but I play with my money on cars & everything in between, however I haven't even earned $9 million in lifetime playing yet. I do tons of missions, even if you did Survivals the highest payout is $20k each time, it would have taken you 15,000 times to earn $300 million that way.

Say for example we say you only earned $100 Million from survivals, that's still 5,000 times playing it to get that much money, which would be 5,000 X 3,000RP = $15  million RP.

I'm level 18 and my lifetime RP is only 2 million, so unless your level 999 STOP LYING!

It just shows how young you are & naïve.

You used cheats to earn your money, I just proved it with simple math.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Sucks for you.

Lol are u serious?

If you actually played to level 155 at have 300 Million you had to cheat, using money glitches, or selling duped cars to the customs shop.

I may be level 118 right now, but I play with my money on cars & everything in between, however I haven't even earned $9 million in lifetime playing yet. I do tons of missions, even if you did Survivals the highest payout is $20k each time, it would have taken you 15,000 times to earn $300 million that way.

Say for example we say you only earned $100 Million from survivals, that's still 5,000 times playing it to get that much money, which would be 5,000 X 3,000RP = $15  million RP.

I'm level 18 and my lifetime RP is only 2 million, so unless your level 999 STOP LYING!

It just shows how young you are & naïve.

You used cheats to earn your money, I just proved it with simple math.

OhSnapCat_zps48c98bf9.jpg

Sad fact is you have to flaunt your LVL and Money just for someone to accept you to their Crew.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

I wouldn't have judged him had he not come out and said he had $300 Million and he doesn't glitch. Then I read his posts on other feeds and he admits to others he uses the money glitches.

Anyway I don't bring in cheaters to my crew, we all earned our money the good old fashioned way.

We earned it.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by eric91611, 15 November 2013 - 03:56 PM.

I wouldn't have judged him had he not come out and said he had $300 Million and he doesn't glitch. Then I read his posts on other feeds and he admits to others he uses the money glitches.

Anyway I don't bring in cheaters to my crew, we all earned our money the good old fashioned way.

We earned it.

quit saying you guys earned money you did no such thing you played a game, thats it, if you dont take advantage of something the makers left open (purposely, they had opportunity to patch) to use to your advantage. Then you either dont know how to do it and are jealous or have some delusion money makes all the difference cuz it doesn't. Besides i bet all you people thst say you earned money legitley are lying you could say that you dont glitch but no one can check to see whst your bank acct says. If this many people DONT glitch then how come when im online everyone has the 400k garage.

YANF
  • YANF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by YANF, 15 November 2013 - 05:33 PM.

We earned it.

quit saying you guys earned money you did no such thing you played a game, thats it, if you dont take advantage of something the makers left open (purposely, they had opportunity to patch) to use to your advantage. Then you either dont know how to do it and are jealous or have some delusion money makes all the difference cuz it doesn't. Besides i bet all you people thst say you earned money legitley are lying you could say that you dont glitch but no one can check to see whst your bank acct says. If this many people DONT glitch then how come when im online everyone has the 400k garage.

Yes. They leave glitches open because they are not in any way attempting to sell you in-game $$$ for real $$$.

Please wake up.

Part of the enjoyment I get from the game is having spend what money I have wisely and efficiently because of its rarity. You, however, have more money than you could ever need. Nothing is too expensive, nothing is off the table. Yet there is nothing to 'work' towards, look forward to and gain a sense of satisfaction from.

All as a result of your cheating the game.

That sucks.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

i nvr said i didnt glitch, da f*ck?

anyway, i would do role play...im not above it. i have a ps4 and xbox1 coming so my game time will be limited. but im all in with a mic when Im on.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

We earned it.

Yes. They leave glitches open because they are not in any way attempting to sell you in-game $$$ for real $$$.

Please wake up.

Part of the enjoyment I get from the game is having spend what money I have wisely and efficiently because of its rarity. You, however, have more money than you could ever need. Nothing is too expensive, nothing is off the table. Yet there is nothing to 'work' towards, look forward to and gain a sense of satisfaction from.

All as a result of your cheating the game.

That sucks.

I'm not the one who said I have $300 Million, don't be responding to me lecturing me, READ BEFORE ASSUMING.

You responded to a reply about the guy who created this feed to begin with!

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

We earned it.

I'm not the one who said I have $300 Million, don't be responding to me lecturing me, READ BEFORE ASSUMING.

You responded to a reply about the guy who created this feed to begin with!

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

anyway, i would do role play...im not above it. i have a ps4 and xbox1 coming so my game time will be limited. but im all in with a mic when Im on.

Glitching is the same as using a cheat, or didn't you learn anything in school.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by eric91611, 15 November 2013 - 11:40 PM.

Glitching is the same as using a cheat, or didn't you learn anything in school.
I can't believe how unintelligent you guys are are you serious, you think rockstar CARES? How stupid are you f*cking sh*t I am a computer programmer and I've designed games this fix is so simple it could be done in 5 min with a simple script that immidately pushes your character out of LSC when you make a sale giving no chance to pause and freeze the loading screen. THEY DON'T f*ckING CARE they have not even come down on the modders who can get any car in the game. I keep up with all rockstar feeds and newswire too and they talk about everything that's going on and the glitching people are currently doing isn't even on the table. They are more concerned about realeasing content so "glitchers have something to look forward too as well dir-de-dir" and in a game called Grand THEFT auto I don't think they are worrie about people "stealing" money and f*ckin over other players that's what the game promotes or you wouldn't be stuck in a world with a bunch of people, powerful vehicles, guns ammo and armour. As long as you don't harass players by blowing up there cars over and over or constantly quit games cuz you don't win there not gonna do anything.

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by Guccidan, 16 November 2013 - 06:14 PM.

You don't impress anyone with ' I'm lvl 155 and I got 300m ' then you go on to boast again about how your getting the PS4 and Xbox One ..

I/WE don't care what you got or are getting :yawn:

What would impress a lot more would be ' I am a team player willing to help my crew '

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users