Unplayable.

76 replies to this topic
Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

so what if i joined recently? that doesn't excuse the fact that the OP is a f*cking idiot. sorry OP, the fact that i joined three weeks ago and you joined 5 months ago means im a dumb c*nt and your not. but you know what, this dumb c*nt doesnt pay 60 bucks for a game and then whinge on the net instead of taking it back.

you know what, stingrayX? read the OP post and his reponses, they are so f*cking candy coated and resonable, right?

you want to talk about how join date decides a persons worth, f*ck off to 4chan, they love that kinda sh*t.

My account is new, you halfwit. I've been here since May 2012, on a different account. You are being an idiot, and to be honest it is a fact that most new members are rude, illiterate, jackasses. I used to disagree with that, but with my experience on this forum, I can sense that it is getting worse and worse.

You shouldn't respond calling the OP an idiot. That seems to be the norm now. f*ck this sh*thole of a section.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

If it WASN'T your console or your disc, there would be copycat threads everywhere. 

It's your disc or console. Get over it.

Yes you're right, it's totally my disc or console when the disc is brand new and every other game works fine.

Thank you, Tom.

No, it's the game which works for 99,99% of the people out there, but it only doesn't work for YOU. 

Where do you think the problem lies -.-

A brand new disc doesn't mean anything, it can still be f*cked up.

But since you like to rage and not listen to anyone else. Why do I even bother to explain stuff to you? -.-

alanwoods420
  • alanwoods420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

I have not had a single freeze online or off, It is your console or your disc. And if you cant accept the fact that it is true then GTFO and stop blaming people FOR HELPING YOUR ASS. None of these kind people have to sit here and basicly get called stupid because they are trying to help you. f*cking asshole motherf*cker.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

Seriously. Unplayable.

No, I'm not complaining about driving mechanics, or Online mission payouts, or people glitching.

No, I'm on about the most basic thing a company should do before selling a game.

MAKE SURE IT F*CKING WORKS

Constant f*cking freezing. Started a few days ago. Singleplayer, on another playthrough, trying to drive to a race. Tried it five or six times.

IT FROZE EVERY TIME.

Managed to get past it. Did a few missions. During a mission, IT FREEZES.

Managed to get past it. Taking a car home to a safehouse. Tried it four times.

Every time? It worked.

No, it didn't, it f*cking froze.

I decide "f*ck singleplayer, it's a piece of sh*t, I'm going to play Online".

It works, for a few days. And then? Yep, it's constant freezing right here!

No effort was put into this pile of sh*t. "OH OH NO BUT THERE'S A HUGE MAP AND CARS AND ALL OF THIS STUFF"

Yeah, big whoop. Shame none of it, you know, actually works. No point in having a car if you can't drive it for five minutes before it freezes. For the fourth time. In the space of HALF AN HOUR

Even Midnight Club LA wasn't this bad. MCLA froze A LOT but at least it let you get settled in and start having fun before it freezes. GTAV doesn't even let you start a mission. The most basic f*cking game concept is game progression and Rockstar can't even do that.

"OH IT'S YOUR CONSOLE THEN".

Yep, it's my console.

I've had it for only one year, and EVERY OTHER GAME OUT THERE WORKS FINE.
EVEN MIDNIGHT CLUB LA

"OH YOUR DISC IS SCRATCHED THEN".

I've touched it once and that's to put it into the PS3. There are no scratches there. The game is a few weeks old. YEAH IT'S OBVIOUSLY THE DISC, RIGHT GUYS?

-_-

Did this start after a recent patch?

I reckon you have the slim PS3. Do you have a graphic intensive game like The Last of Us?

Does it work fine? You PS3's fan doesn't get too loud or anything like that?

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

I think a reason that i had stop playing, my SP got so Fn annoying. i have no idea if its from latest patch or not. but every time im in single player. only one car spawns. every where i go, everyone is only driving the lincoln town car

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 15 November 2013 - 04:19 PM.

I already posted, IT WAS NOT THE CONSOLE OR THE DISC. IT WAS THE GAME, or rather a patch for the game. It was caused by GTAV, NOT me, and NOT the console.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

Cool.
Indeed you guys should pull up some self esteem for being so kind.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Wow. Okay, good for you that you fixed it. I was going to suggest to delete the patch and redownload it, but you already did that.

PS. You shouldn't act like a douche to people trying to help you. 

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

He just edited his miserable post, if i m not wrong

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yeah he made it less offensive. Oh well. 

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 15 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

yes, i edited it and got rid of the irrelevant stuff.

i'd also be grateful if you ignored all the "pissy" stuff in the first post because let's be honest here if your game froze so many times in that small space of half an hour, you'd be pissed too.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

i'd also be grateful if you ignored all the "pissy" stuff in the first post because let's be honest here if your game froze so many times in that small space of half an hour, you'd be pissed too.

It's alright, this forum's standard for friendliness isn't that great.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

I was when I couldn't download a patch for BF3 on PS3. 

It kept failing every time I tried to download it. Other games downloaded patches fine except for BF3. I went on the Battlelog forums and ranted for like 20 minutes straight.

Most of the people kept blaming my internet, and like 3 people said it was the servers that were the problem. 

Turned out that it really was the servers. The server that my PS3 kept trying to download from was overloaded or down, and after waiting a few days, the download went fine.

Your patch probably got corrupted somehow.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Then seek professionals help, aka, Rockstar.
All the posts are absolutely fine here.
Why are you using the keyboard to frame disrespectful statements?
Its very easy to type a simple thanks or just don't type it if you have bad mood.
Read the suggestions and leave.
Simple!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

I take care of my consoles and my electronics in general and that is why they never freeze. I vacuum the vents once a week and I always wipe them off. The only game I ever had freeze on me frequently was SRIV for the X Box and they fixed it with a patch.

GTAVMichael
  • GTAVMichael

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

I remember hving this problem playing black ops 2 and don't even call me a COD player seriously I play all types of games... anyways it would freeze no matter WHAT every single time and I was extremely pissed, but I did not go around yelling at people on the internet like a jackass! For all the people that having freezing problems and know its the console, it means you need a new hard drive just go to Best Buy and ask for a Toshiba Sattelite Computer Hard Drive their like $50 and that's exactly what Sony put into your PS3 before you bought it so good as new!!

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

I've only had a few freezes on the 360 version, and only in online. It's never happened to me on PS3 but I don't play that version as much. No-one else is having the issue, so the problem's on your end (as many others have poiinted out to you) whether it be the disc or the console.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users