• None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Froze for me twice.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

So 16 people out of millions? Not to bad, it may be a bad batch of discs I would think, I as most people, have not had a single freeze. I'd contact who you purchased it from and get a new disc, and if your console is modded that might have something to do with it as well. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Congratulations! Your other games work!? That's usually how it is when it's the disc or the console. It plays some games but not others. It's not the game's problem, it's yours.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

The game has frozen at least twice for me since the 17th, so the game doesn't freeze that much, for most people anyway. You should check your console or the game disc. If it was the game's fault, nearly everyone with a copy of the game would experience constant freezing every time they play the game.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Fixed it. I think. You're all wrong, it wasn't the consle nor the disc. It was the game. Deleted and reinstalled game data.

I think I'm owed an apology. But knowing you were ALL wrong is pretty good too.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Fixed it. I think. You're all wrong, it wasn't the consle nor the disc. It was the game. Deleted and reinstalled game data.

No, it wasn't the game.  It was the file on your console that was the problem.  The game is fine.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

It wasn't the game. It wasn't the console. It wasn't the file. I was just YOU. And you alone.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

I've had two instances of freezing and both times were when trying to get haircuts, so it seemed like a strange coincidence if not an actual game issue. Anyway that was early on and haven't had that problem again in weeks.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

The game has worked since day 1 for me on my 360 and my PS3 version works fine as well. Something doesn't sound right with your console. Unless this is a common issue and I'm just lucky. But this is the first I'm hearing of it.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 15 November 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Bad file. Not the game. Nice try though. You seem to be trying really hard to blame this on the game for some reason.

And lol at you trying to get an 'apology' from people.

GHVtpG6.gif

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

The only issues I've had is when it rains and switching to another protagonist the google map view seems to lag a bit and the occasional pop in, but I think my Blu ray disc was just a bit dirty. Haven't had a freeze of any kind yet (touch wood).

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Why is everybody having freezing problems? I haven't had my PS3 freeze since a modder froze me in IV and that was months ago.

I think its the console.

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

The OP is incredibly stupid. End of thread.

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

My game has frozen twice since i purchased it.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

snap the disc, then f*ck off from this forum. i'm starting to think people should need a licence to use the internet.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

snap the disc, then f*ck off from this forum. i'm starting to think people should need a licence to use the internet.

I that case, half of you wouldn't get your licenses, including you. Seriously, what the f*ck happened here? To this whole place? All you see are a bunch of "joined a week ago" "joined 4 weeks ago" dorks who like to be rude and typ lik dis all of da time. Nobody is nice, nobody is reasonable, Ryan was right, this place is a sh*thole.

• Detective Phelps likes this

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:51 AM

Common error with games. It happened to me with my EFLC and NFSMW but nothing has happened to me on V other than a minor glitch here and there.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

You guys have any self respect left or not?

I earlier said, he is a Blue Troll.

WTF? He is taking a piss and many of you still care about helping him feeding him whats he is asking for, LAUGHING IT LOUD on us.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

I bet it never froze to begin with. Man you people fall for the most stupid sh*t. (Not everybody just the ones who easily fall for things)

high247
  • high247

@HighOnBeats

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Unplayable, yet you could play til it froze? Fail.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

ur mom

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

I think your problem is that you're playing on PS3.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

I that case, half of you wouldn't get your licenses, including you. Seriously, what the f*ck happened here? To this whole place? All you see are a bunch of "joined a week ago" "joined 4 weeks ago" dorks who like to be rude and typ lik dis all of da time. Nobody is nice, nobody is reasonable, Ryan was right, this place is a sh*thole.

It's been like this since August, people join, most of them are fine, but there are the few that only make rude posts.

@Antagonista,  I play on the PS3, and the game hasn't froze for me since October 1st! It is the same for a lot of other people who play on the PS3. Of course, there will be people, on both consoles, having freezing problems, but the problem is not only on the PS3, it's also a problem on the 360.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:57 AM Edited by Chukkles, 15 November 2013 - 08:00 AM.

Seriously. Unplayable.No, I'm not complaining about driving mechanics, or Online mission payouts, or people glitching.No, I'm on about the most basic thing a company should do before selling a game.MAKE SURE IT F*CKING WORKSConstant f*cking freezing. Started a few days ago. Singleplayer, on another playthrough, trying to drive to a race. Tried it five or six times.IT FROZE EVERY TIME.Managed to get past it. Did a few missions. During a mission, IT FREEZES.Managed to get past it. Taking a car home to a safehouse. Tried it four times.Every time? It worked.No, it didn't, it f*cking froze.I decide "f*ck singleplayer, it's a piece of sh*t, I'm going to play Online".It works, for a few days. And then? Yep, it's constant freezing right here!No effort was put into this pile of sh*t. "OH OH NO BUT THERE'S A HUGE MAP AND CARS AND ALL OF THIS STUFF"Yeah, big whoop. Shame none of it, you know, actually works. No point in having a car if you can't drive it for five minutes before it freezes. For the fourth time. In the space of HALF AN HOUREven Midnight Club LA wasn't this bad. MCLA froze A LOT but at least it let you get settled in and start having fun before it freezes. GTAV doesn't even let you start a mission. The most basic f*cking game concept is game progression and Rockstar can't even do that."OH IT'S YOUR CONSOLE THEN".Yep, it's my console.I've had it for only one year, and EVERY OTHER GAME OUT THERE WORKS FINE.EVEN MIDNIGHT CLUB LA"OH YOUR DISC IS SCRATCHED THEN".I've touched it once and that's to put it into the PS3. There are no scratches there. The game is a few weeks old. YEAH IT'S OBVIOUSLY THE DISC, RIGHT GUYS?-_-

I've had freezes, but nothing your average game doesn't cause.

I remember trying to do that mission in RDR where you have the chain gun on the back of the moving train. About 5 times the game froze in the exact same place trying to do that mission, afterwards it worked.

Never heard anyone else complain about it, sometimes these things just happen.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

OP, you really need to calm the f*ck down. I'm not denying your freezing problem but seriously, you need to get the sand out of your panties, have a glass of water and relax.

.kiwi_4
  • .kiwi_4

Previously known as KiiWiiDeee

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

It must be your console, because my copy hasn't froze once, which surprised me.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Seriously. Unuseable.

No, I'm not complaining about peel mechanics, or market stall payouts, or people opening them wrong.

No, I'm on about the most basic thing a company should do before selling a banana.

MAKE SURE ITS F*CKING STURDY ENOUGH TO INSERT INTO ANUS

Constant f*cking squishyness. Started a few days ago. Single banana, on another attempt, trying to squeeze it into my ass. Tried it five or six times.

IT SQUISHED EVERY TIME.

Managed to get past it. Did a few pumps. During sunday service, IT SQUISHES.

Managed to get past it. Taking it home to my safe house. Tried it four times.

Every time? It worked.

No, it didn't, it f*cking squished.

I decide "f*ck banana, it's a piece of sh*t, I'm going to try a cucumber".

It works, for a few days. And then? Yep, it's constant squishing right here! *points to ass*

No effort was put into this pile of sh*t. "OH OH NO BUT THERE'S THE HUGE GIRTH AND LENGTH AND ALL OF THIS STUFF"

Yeah, big whoop. Shame none of it, you know, actually works. No point in having a cucumber if you can't f*ck it for five minutes before it squishes. For the fourth time. In the space ofHALF AN HOUR

Even the carrot wasn't this bad. It snapped A LOT but at least it let you get settled in and start having fun before it snapped. Banana doesn't even let you start a pounding. The most basic ass f*cking concept is sturdyness and Fruitstar can't even do that.

"OH IT'S YOUR ASS THEN".

Yep, it's my ass.

I've had it for only one year, and EVERY OTHER FRUIT OUT THERE WORKS FINE.
EVEN A CARROT

"OH YOUR ASS IS SCRATCHED THEN".

I've touched it once and that's to put it into my sisters face. There are no scratches there. The ass is a few weeks old. YEAH IT'S OBVIOUSLY THE ASS, RIGHT GUYS?

-_-

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

it's not the console or the disc, it's the last 1.05 patch, my game was running perfectly fine until that piece of sh!t got released, now I get random freezing 4 or 5 times a day.

unplugged the console from the net and deleted the patch, never got a freeze in 6hrs playing single player, that tells me my console is fine and the patch is the problem.

GTA V is the only game to have ever caused my console to freeze.

• lazy. likes this

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

I've played the game daily since release, it has never frozen, ever. It's either your console or your disc.

This.
I'm playing every day since the release day and never get frozen moment.

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 15 November 2013 - 10:20 AM.

so what if i joined recently? that doesn't excuse the fact that the OP is a f*cking idiot. sorry OP, the fact that i joined three weeks ago and you joined 5 months ago means im a dumb c*nt and your not. but you know what, this dumb c*nt doesnt pay 60 bucks for a game and then whinge on the net instead of taking it back.

you know what, stingrayX? read the OP post and his reponses, they are so f*cking candy coated and resonable, right?

you want to talk about how join date decides a persons worth, f*ck off to 4chan, they love that kinda sh*t.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

MY game hasn't froze once.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users