Cool Things You Didn't Know About: V Edition

4,209 replies to this topic
stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

I wish I knew were to find these so-called active pedestrians, the ones I've seen are either looking at their cellphones or smoking cigs.

I tried stalking a lady but it wasn't fun because she never called the cops or got scared by me walking behind her maybe people are only scared of Trevor he is one f*cked up individual.

I'm getting real tired of seeing stupid cop chases, I've watched cops chasing after a man on a motorcycle than once it was a fat guy in a semi truck, why don't police go after the gangsters? No wonder people hate GTA V, everyone's a suspect but the killer. I wish they would add a serial killer that goes around killing people to death.

Infinite 8

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 30 December 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Red XIII, on 15 Nov 2013 - 5:30 PM, said:

These little things make you appreciate the work rockstar has put into this game. I think they concentrated too much on the little details and forgot about the bigger details.

What did they forgot about, i swear you poeple complain for the sake of complaining .

They forgot about finishing the game. Making use of the map. Making the player intersted in exploring. Adding quests like read dead.  I can keep going. why dont you shut up and not be a smartass.

Don't flame other members - WildBrick142

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

69) Trevor wears no underwear when wearing a dress.

I found that out the hard way. I was playing on the big screen in the basement and activated the skyfall cheat with Trevor while he was wearing a dress. The next thing I know I get a grotesque upshot of Trevor's privates and the whole time my dad was sitting nearby and watching and I didn't even realize it until after I died at the landing.

• TheOtherRyan, 018361 and TheticalFlyer97 like this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

Didn't know NPCs can pick up prostitutes whereby you can keep following them until they reach a secluded area and they start doing whatever they doing. I just got my car and watched the whole thing. Pretty hilarious
  • gevans81 and PedoneRosso like this

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

Didn't know NPCs can pick up prostitutes whereby you can keep following them until they reach a secluded area and they start doing whatever they doing. I just got my car and watched the whole thing. Pretty hilarious

where did you see that?

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

@whatsstrength
It around South Los Santos(Strawberries/Davis area).
  • nspekta likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

I suggested Armed Monkey Invasion before i watched The Simian trailer at Tivoli theatre.
You should have seen my face.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

There is so much details in GTA 5 and i just noticed so cool ones
1.When playing as Michael and you are shooting cops,the auto aim goes super fast
2.shooting the fuel tank of any car will make them explode
3.When underwater,the scuba gears makes you inhale.
4.Homeless NPCs search for things in the bin

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Interested to see the drug deals in the LS sewers

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

You can steal a car of another protagonist, mod it and bring it back, resulting in a funny annoyed comment.

The car stays modded, so you can make "gifts" to them.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

-Black Laborador Retrievers can be found on the beaches near Sandy Shores.

-Michael can shoot up his own safehouse when his family isn't home.

-When they are home, you can stand in the door way and snipe objects. You can even shoot that green health drink on the counter with a sniper rifle, and it will explode.

-Trevor and Franklin can't access the epsilon program website, and they'll both make comments about it.

-If you follow Ron on foot, Trevor will make a cat call to him, saying things like, "Hey there, tough guy!" and "Helloooooo sugar!" This will only happen if you find him walking around in Sandy Shores.

-Most characters will scream or say things like, "Are you crazy? Get that thing out of my face!" when you point a gun at them, but a few will insult you. Wade will call you an "Assface", Ron will call you a "Buttmunch" and Stretch will say, "You don't have the balls, nigga!"

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 30 December 2013 - 01:41 AM.

Anzand17, on 25 Dec 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

TaviColen123, on 16 Nov 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Red XIII, on 15 Nov 2013 - 5:30 PM, said:Red XIII, on 15 Nov 2013 - 5:30 PM, said:

These little things make you appreciate the work rockstar has put into this game. I think they concentrated too much on the little details and forgot about the bigger details.

What did they forgot about, i swear you poeple complain for the sake of complaining .

They forgot about finishing the game. Making use of the map. Making the player intersted in exploring. Adding quests like read dead.  I can keep going. why dont you shut up and not be a smartass.

You don't tell me what to do you cocksucker mind your own business, and none of your points make any sense or are true .

Don't flame other members - WildBrick142

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

There's a different ending to Targeted Risk if you're able to land on the flatbed quickly enough.

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

There's a weed plantage in GTA V.

You can go there... see Weed plants, and a week later you can steal money from the dealers up to 50k,

Weed.... matches to my green coler :panic:

• FoxtrotCharlie and fordguy101 like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

Other cool facts:NPCs sneeze,When it raining they run to a cover shelter,Smoking NPCs bring lighters from their Pockets when smoking,Gangsters in Chamberlain Hills,Grove Street or Rancho hide their guns underneath their clothes.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

Those who hate GTA V must visit this thread once in a while to understand why it's such a great game!

• dimitrispgr, buginafug, Tashan and 10 others like this

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

You can replay missions with the stealth suit and have the balaclava appear in cutscenes unlike normal masks.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

- Sometimes women can be found walking with a wallet in hand or a purse around their shoulder.

- Police Officers will unholster their sidearms, this can be visible after a LE agent has withdrawn their corresponding handgun from their dutybelt holster.

- Male Police Officers when walking will rest their hands on their belt, while Female ones will rest it on their sidearm's holster or their baton.

- Pedestrians are really superficial in Los Santos, while in Sandy Shores they're humble and honest. LS Pedestrians are less prone to sneeze and scratch their back or do other things unlike the pedestrians in Sandy Shores.

- One of the reasons cops might not patrol the streets on foot is due to their quick reaction to pursuits between the AI.

- Damage is pretty dynamic, attacking a vehicle with a knife will create a puncture but the Bat will form a huge dent.

- There are two type of extinguishers, Co2/Foam and Water. The Water will create a puddle around it and the Foam one will just release a little bit of preasure.

- When you're shot in the chest and you have armour there will be a small effect where the bullet doesn't go through and a little bit of dust goes off, same happens to SWAT operatives if you shoot them in the chest with a low end weapon.

- People outside of Restaurants can be seen sitting outside either eating, or drinking coffee.

- SWAT operatives use two type of Tear Gases. The Orange one is for a quick knock-out, the Green one is a slow effect one which forces the player and AI to clear from a place.

- Some pedestrians can be seen interacting with the parkimeters in certain places.

- Michael's garage has some tools such as a Fire axe and a square chainsaw.

- There is a Rusty Brown's conveniently near the Mission Row Police Station.

- The spotlight in the Police Interceptor Works as an independant light source apart from the headlights.

- When surrendering the protagonist will drop the current weapon hes holding, thus making him loose it.

- There is a Vintage car show at El Burro Heights

- There are several enterable warehouses in the docks of LS, one of them even has a couple of Offices.

• PedoneRosso likes this

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by DIEXEL, 05 January 2014 - 01:18 AM.

This has probably been mentioned somewhere on this site already, but you can actually find Chef (Trevor's friend who cooks meth) during free roam. At night, I went inside that run-down store on the edge of Sandy Shores where the characters planned heists/other missions several times and went upstairs. Chef was up there in one of the rooms standing by a window doing the typical smoking animation that most pedestrians do.

I was playing as Franklin and greeted him but he never said anything back or talked at all (perhaps he speaks if you go there as Trevor - I don't know, I haven't tried it yet). Once Chef noticed I was there, he just walked away and left the building.  

I followed him outside and punched him but he didn't fight back and just ran away. I came back the next night and followed him outside again. I accidentally hit him with my bike and he actually left money like most normal peds do when you kill them. What was really creepy is that I immediately went back inside and Chef had already re-spawned up there. Then I went back outside... and his dead body was still out there at the same time, lol.

Anyway, he always appears in that building at night when I go there now. My apologies if this is something very obvious that everyone already knew about. I just discovered it a couple days ago and thought I'd share. 

Same here. I walked into the meth lab as Trevor and pushed the right button on the d-pad to talk to Chef, but they have no unique dialogues with each other. Trevor talk to Chef like what he do to the random NPC's and Chef acts exactly like what a random NPC do in these kind of situations. I expected that they would have a unique dialogue like what Trevor and Ron have.

It's really weird with this because of three things:

1. Trevor has employed Chef to make meth.

2. Trevor has Chef's number in his phone.

3. You can pick Chef as a crew member in the heist missions.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

- Sometimes women can be found walking with a wallet in hand or a purse around their shoulder.

- Police Officers will unholster their sidearms, this can be visible after a LE agent has withdrawn their corresponding handgun from their dutybelt holster.

- Male Police Officers when walking will rest their hands on their belt, while Female ones will rest it on their sidearm's holster or their baton.

- Pedestrians are really superficial in Los Santos, while in Sandy Shores they're humble and honest. LS Pedestrians are less prone to sneeze and scratch their back or do other things unlike the pedestrians in Sandy Shores.

- One of the reasons cops might not patrol the streets on foot is due to their quick reaction to pursuits between the AI.

- Damage is pretty dynamic, attacking a vehicle with a knife will create a puncture but the Bat will form a huge dent.

- There are two type of extinguishers, Co2/Foam and Water. The Water will create a puddle around it and the Foam one will just release a little bit of preasure.

- When you're shot in the chest and you have armour there will be a small effect where the bullet doesn't go through and a little bit of dust goes off, same happens to SWAT operatives if you shoot them in the chest with a low end weapon.

- People outside of Restaurants can be seen sitting outside either eating, or drinking coffee.

- SWAT operatives use two type of Tear Gases. The Orange one is for a quick knock-out, the Green one is a slow effect one which forces the player and AI to clear from a place.

- Some pedestrians can be seen interacting with the parkimeters in certain places.

- Michael's garage has some tools such as a Fire axe and a square chainsaw.

- There is a Rusty Brown's conveniently near the Mission Row Police Station.

- The spotlight in the Police Interceptor Works as an independant light source apart from the headlights.

- When surrendering the protagonist will drop the current weapon hes holding, thus making him loose it.

- There is a Vintage car show at El Burro Heights

- There are several enterable warehouses in the docks of LS, one of them even has a couple of Offices.

More info on the vintage car show??

• PedoneRosso and vozi45 like this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

When Trevor and Michael are chasing Lazlow (during the mission "Fame or Shame"), you can press the cinematic camera button to see the chase from Lazlow's perspective, and hear what he has to say.

• Midnightz and PedoneRosso like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

@Carmelo3

There are around some secluded spot in El Burro Heights nearing the bridge, but it's only a couple of Tornados and some Young hispanic people playing music.

• PedoneRosso and vozi45 like this

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Vic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

69) Trevor wears no underwear when wearing a dress.

Only when you switch to him and he's in it. I learned that the hard way when you do the mission for Martin where you take the files from that guy Javier. He stands up off the couch and, let's just say I could of done without that lol. 

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

Believe it or not but there is a bigfoot in the game.
  • Destroyeroffaces likes this

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

If you watch Jimmy play that in game FPS (Impotent Rage, I think) hints will pop up on his tv screen.

These hints include:

'If someone speaks with a foreign accent, blow their head off!' and 'ALWAYS question your opponent's sexuality!'

Also, a few of the in game websites, such as the DMV site, have actual quizzes that you can take.

• Upggrade and Destroyeroffaces like this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

One time that I watched LSPD chase two Ballas to the end of Grove Street. They got in the shootout as usual, and all the other Ballas hanging out there ran towards the houses nearest them..then about two seconds later they all ran towards the two Police Officers and shot them to hell.

• Destroyeroffaces likes this

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

If you watch Jimmy play that in game FPS (Impotent Rage, I think) hints will pop up on his tv screen.

These hints include:

'If someone speaks with a foreign accent, blow their head off!' and 'ALWAYS question your opponent's sexuality!'

Also, a few of the in game websites, such as the DMV site, have actual quizzes that you can take.

The game is called Righteous Slaughter (7). Impotent Rage is a superhero in the game. :colgate:

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Ursula apparently owns a black dog named Shonky. He can be found near her home, starting at his doghouse and he circles the property and barks, but doesn't attack you when you shoot a gun, unlike the dogs in Sandy Shores.

• adictoGTA, PedoneRosso and Destroyeroffaces like this

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

- Starting a firefight inside Michael's premises as Franklin or Trevor will force Jimmy and Tracey to run outside and around screaming but never leaving the premises. Not sure if it works with Michael and not sure if if works for Denise at Franklin's first house.

- Colliding with the electric wires held up by pylons actually f*ck up your day, destroyed my cargobob once.

- Firing rockets at Michael's house forces him to send you a text message telling you to 'stop firing rockets at his [my] house, [you] prick!'

- The Ballas actually put up a decent fight against LSPD when leading them to them, giving you a keen advantage against them as long as you don't reach 3 stars (it's possibly to have the Ballas distract the LSPD while you hide and return to watch the gunfight). This only happens with Franklin.

- Police chase intensify around the ghetto. You're more likely to see police chases around the ghetto and there will usually be more squad cars in the chase as opposed to one around Rockford Hills.

- Wade is held captive in the Vanilla Unicorn much against his will (Say goodbye to daylight).

- During character cutscenes you can see Michael dropping both Jimmy and Tracey off (at different times). He tends to show respect towards Tracey and defiance towards Jimmy.

- You can open up the back of the Titan, Mule, BIG-GOODS trailers and the Cargobob, placing vehicles inside. The Cargobob is next to impossible and I've only ever done it once, how I did it is beyond me.

- You can actually scale halfpipes really easy on your BMX as opposed to San Andreas where you were liable to falling off. Just approach the off-ramp without pressing any other buttons and he will tend to rotate the BMX a bit mid-air, all you have to do is finish the rotation. Bunny-hopping just before hitting the off-ramp will cause you to land on top of the half-pipe.

- The LS port is classed as it's own city. (Port City)

• stjimmy3 likes this

razorsharkhead
  • razorsharkhead

Cockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Those who hate GTA V must visit this thread once in a while to understand why it's such a great game!

i still don't like this game.

I bought this game because i thought it would have had a great storyline like gta iv but this games story was not complete. These little things people are mentioning have never happened to me anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users