4,364 replies to this topic
Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

When you crash and fly out of the windshield, you're somehow dead before you even hit the ground.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

When you crash and fly out of the windshield, you're somehow dead before you even hit the ground.

Of course you are. You go flying through a windshield at 100mph and we will see how alive you are.
  • GroundZero, Cutter De Blanc, John Smith and 5 others like this

A5R
  • A5R

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:16 AM Edited by Shootaholic, 09 April 2014 - 07:16 AM.

Yeah when an impact is so hard that you fly through the windshield you will be pretty lucky to be alive.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Has anyone ever had their Car stolen? I just got out to attend a random event and when I went back to my car a woman was getting into it. It was my car not a stolen car.

Lead
  • Lead

Im leaving Gtaforums soon.Bye.

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Has anyone ever had their Car stolen? I just got out to attend a random event and when I went back to my car a woman was getting into it. It was my car not a stolen car.

There are crazy pedestrians who steals your tank and start shooting you they can steal your helicopter even titan too

no_snacks
  • no_snacks

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

I take heaps of Snapmatic photos for a different thread.  To get a better angle for the shot, I always stand on the roof of my car.

You wouldn't believe the amount of times some douche bag ped tries to steal my car WHILE I'M STANDING ON IT.

It happens more often if I'm using a sports or super car.  Nobody has tried to steal my Bifta yet.  Maybe because it's classed as a motorcycle & not a car.  IDK.

• Wolfhuman and GTA564 like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

It's a gruesome fact that sometimes, in high speed car crashes, fatalities occur as the driver/passenger is thrown from the car. They die of shock.

The fact that they died before hitting the ground is determined by lack of blood despite their injuries. The heart has already stopped so there is no bleeding...

• ten-a-penny and no_snacks like this

SMC1706
  • SMC1706

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by SMC1706, 09 April 2014 - 01:45 PM.

When driving behind another car honking at it, the driver will not only speed up (as it was mentioned before) but sometimes he's brake checking, making you to rear-end him. After that, he will either speed off or get out to beat you up. Their reaction might depend on whether you give them the finger while honking or not, I'm not sure about that.

Some drivers instantly hits the brake when traffic lights turn from green to yellow while others simply speeds up to get through the intersection before it turns to red.

• no_snacks likes this

no_snacks
  • no_snacks

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but Michael, Franklin & Trevor have an animation for crawling.

I was flying the blimp as Franklin & decided to park it on a grassy hill near the vineyard.

The hill only had a gentle slope but it was just a little too steep for the blimp.

When I got out, the blimp started to slowly slide backwards & knocked Franklin down.

I just assumed he would get stuck under it & lose all his health like when you get stuck under most other vehicles.

The blimp stopped sliding & Franklin wasn't getting squashed anymore, but he was still laying face down.

So he got up on his elbows & did a commando crawl for about 5 metres until he could stand up again.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen any characters do that before in any GTA game.

I tried replicating it again with M & T but it's very hit or miss because the blimp is not completely solid & the slope has to be just the right angle.

I managed to do it with M but couldn't get it to work with T, but I'm sure it does.

Anyone else noticed this before?

• pilscy, Pastry and IllRhythm like this

esato
  • esato

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but Michael, Franklin & Trevor have an animation for crawling.
I was flying the blimp as Franklin & decided to park it on a grassy hill near the vineyard.
The hill only had a gentle slope but it was just a little too steep for the blimp.
When I got out, the blimp started to slowly slide backwards & knocked Franklin down.
I just assumed he would get stuck under it & lose all his health like when you get stuck under most other vehicles.
The blimp stopped sliding & Franklin wasn't getting squashed anymore, but he was still laying face down.
So he got up on his elbows & did a commando crawl for about 5 metres until he could stand up again.

I'm pretty sure I've never seen any characters do that before in any GTA game.
I tried replicating it again with M & T but it's very hit or miss because the blimp is not completely solid & the slope has to be just the right angle.
I managed to do it with M but couldn't get it to work with T, but I'm sure it does.
Anyone else noticed this before?

Try do this close to some sewer exit near the heliport that we buy, i'm cellphone now, so i cant post a pic...

Exit the heliport, take the street that goes to lsc and take the left on the grass, under the bridge/freeway... You will See a sewer exit with a small pedestrian bridge, that we cannot pass down. Crash your bike on the bridge and luckly you'll be under the bridge, so you'll See the animation that you said.

=]
  • no_snacks and IllRhythm like this

Lead
  • Lead

Im leaving Gtaforums soon.Bye.

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

Or jump and ragdoll yourself under back of cargobob (without its cargo door opened) also you can get in cargobob with that trick jump and ragdoll yourself into its open door
  • no_snacks and Pastry like this

dvo
  • dvo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by dvo, 09 April 2014 - 02:39 PM.

Of course you are. You go flying through a windshield at 100mph and we will see how alive you are.

This involved one of the coolest moments I've ever had with this game. I was cruising as Michael on the Raton Canyon Bridge (just north of the army base on the ocean highway) and made a poor swerve into oncoming traffic and nailed a car head-on, busted through the windshield, but I wasn't dead. I flew over the side of the bridge flailing, but he corrected himself and I was able to parachute to safety. It was nuts.

• Wolfhuman, GroundZero, no_snacks and 6 others like this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Cyberpunk

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by Mister Pink, 09 April 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Haha, amazing. ^

ScratchWasAlreadyThere
  • ScratchWasAlreadyThere

Right??!!

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

When you shoot missiles with P-996 LAZER aircraft, and hold the circle / B button
The display will focus on the missile

Tried this in both SP and Online. Neither worked.The camera won't focus on the missiles. It just enters normal cinematic mode. Am I missing something? 

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

If you shoot the missile without a target, it will not work

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:58 PM

If you shoot the missile without a target, it will not work

So it works when you're locked on to a target? Interesting...

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:08 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 10 April 2014 - 01:11 AM.

Right after completing the mission "Complications" one can go back into the car dealership through the broken window. I hung out for awhile and a Tailgater spawned in there, so it's a good way to get one for Franklin without Michael's custom plate.

After Simeon fires Franklin he makes himself Employee of the Month. What an assbag. 

You can steal the Maverick from the parachute jumps by killing the pilot and then holding triangle. You have to hold it like you're jacking a taxi cab.  

• no_snacks and krashr like this

krashr
  • krashr

soul glo

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Dishonorable Mention 2016

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

You can steal the Maverick from the parachute jumps by killing the pilot and then holding triangle. You have to hold it like you're jacking a taxi cab.  

oh man i never even thought of that! going to come in so handy when i'm in need of a quick free chopper and can't be bothered checking the hospital or noose building! (sorry jeff haha)

• Mister Pink likes this

restlessmind
  • restlessmind

nothing to see here

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:08 AM

Rats can stop traffic, ie. drivers will see them and slow down / stop

Chop can't swim

Cops won't chase you off the marked roads as long as you're in your car/vehicle. Get out and they start chasing on foot.

You don't have to kill the parachute chopper pilot, just go around the passenger side and hold down the "get in" button and the pilot will be pushed out to safety. Take off immediately otherwise he'll get back in, push you out and follow you indefinitely.

• Cutter De Blanc, Pastry and krashr like this

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:37 AM

When you shoot missiles with P-996 LAZER aircraft, and hold the circle / B button
The display will focus on the missile

Also works with the Buzzard, of course.

Thanks for this tip, it adds a whole new type of cinematic.

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by GTA564, 10 April 2014 - 07:37 AM.

Regarding the cinematic, for cinematic display in very slow motion
click the circle or B button, and then press the right stick(R3)
you can change the speed, by moving the right stick up(faster) and down(slower)

When you are in police chase ,If there is a police car or a police helicopter close to you
press the circle button or B, and you will see the view from the helicopter or the police car
You can select by moving the right stick right-left, up-down
  • no_snacks likes this

That Inactive Guy
  • That Inactive Guy

Player Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

Right after completing the mission "Complications" one can go back into the car dealership through the broken window. I hung out for awhile and a Tailgater spawned in there, so it's a good way to get one for Franklin without Michael's custom plate.

After Simeon fires Franklin he makes himself Employee of the Month. What an assbag. 

Actually, I'm not sure if this has already been said but you can go back into the dealership as Franklin after it is fully repaired and Simeon will be waiting for you. He'll be there with some guy (probably his nephew Sasha, you know, with the twitch) and they'll both try to beat you up. After when you leave or kill Simeon the game saves and you will never be able to enter the dealership again.

Beanee
  • Beanee

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:36 AM

This is my main source of choppers. Whilst you can just push him out, where's the fun in that :p the detail in this game is amazing, I've flew through windows and both survived and died.

The cinematic is interesting too! Will definitely try it.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

That's what I do for a quick helicopter in Online, I call Merryweather for a helicopter pickup and just kill the pilot, and you've got an instant helicopter .

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

That's what I do for a quick helicopter in Online, I call Merryweather for a helicopter pickup and just kill the pilot, and you've got an instant helicopter .

But then you have to wait for some time before you can call them back, I almost find it worth it to just get one from Trevor's Helipad or the Helipad located near Vespucci Beach.

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

If you put the airstrike flare in the back of a moving vehicle, the airstrike rockets actually move, as if following the vehicle. Best seen in the back of a pick-up truck.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

But then you have to wait for some time before you can call them back, I almost find it worth it to just get one from Trevor's Helipad or the Helipad located near Vespucci Beach.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers but you used to be able to do it back to back. Or at least I could.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

You can throw tear gas into car windows and while the car drives off it will leave a trail of teargas in it's path.

• ten-a-penny, Pastry and IllRhythm like this

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Cheats fan be activated during the pause menu, I've tested this myself, and every cheat seems to work except from the wanted cheats.
This is really good for the invincibility cheat, as soon as it becomes deactivated, just hit start and enter it. And you can be invincible forever

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

Cheats fan be activated during the pause menu, I've tested this myself, and every cheat seems to work except from the wanted cheats.
This is really good for the invincibility cheat, as soon as it becomes deactivated, just hit start and enter it. And you can be invincible forever

actually, any cheat will work. even the cops one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users