- When you exit a car after driving the engine makes a "tink tink" noise like a real car.
- Most cars share the same gauges on the dashboard which resemble those of the 1997 Honda Civic.
- When you open Michael's Tailgater, it makes an unlock chime and has the door ajar chime. However the unlock chime is only on the Tailgater. The door ajar chime is on some other cars.
- If you're going forward in a car then go backwards you can hear gears shifting and sometimes characters are seen some times manually switching gears. Even though the shift stick always remains in the neutral position.
- Gauges in cars are also never moving.
- In Single Player all phones have the same chrome back.
- In Single Player cop car sirens do not function if the driver gets out. However in Multiplayer they stay on.
Very interesting thing I just discovered. I own III, VC, SA, IV, and V of course for PS2/3. When I was holding the game boxes yesterday I noticed a small detail, lol....In the upper left hand corner of the box on ALL those games listed above, there is a helicopter. All these years making new games and a new box, they always put a helicopter in the upper left hand corner of the front cover art, lol
I noticed that too! (lol)