Yup, happened to me twice.

• Christofchickens likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

I almost never get any of these things, I always see Jimmy get on his Bike and leave, nothing else besides him playing video games or doing that. I think my game is corrupted or something because of the patches.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

I almost never get any of these things, I always see Jimmy get on his Bike and leave, nothing else besides him playing video games or doing that. I think my game is corrupted or something because of the patches.

No you game aint corrupted,it just that Jimmy doesnt like going out lol :)

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

yea but I never get these different switch transitions like Michael and Jimmy bike riding among other things. I also seen a video where Tracy was leaving in her car, I have never seen her leave the house, I've only seen her and Amanda walk in the door after going shopping. I also always seen Michael's family at the table with a damn pizza, or the kids sitting on the couch watching TV. I always get the same switches for Franklin, always coming out of a bar and saying the same sh*t as the last time. I once went into Michael and Amanda's room and Amanda said she thought she had the door locked and threw a dildo at Michael LOL!

jp9865
  • jp9865

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

If u piss an npc off and they want to fight u, just get in a car and drive off really slowly. They will follow u wherever u go. If it's the rednecks up at sandy shores, they count as a gang so more will come after u when they see u! U can get quite a following! :) doesn't work with other gangs cause they just shoot u.
  • no_snacks and IllRhythm like this

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

I don't know if you already noticed...but Saeeda's Rocoto (The random event where you get a suit for helping her retrieve her car back) has mods installed in it. I noticed this cause I got the car and then got a wanted level so the blue spot on the map was gone. While escaping I noticed not only her Rocoto was fast, but the engine sounded like it had turbo tuning. I went to LSC and confirmed it had turbo, engine lvl 3 and sport transmission already installed

Lead
  • Lead

Im leaving Gtaforums soon.Bye.

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by Raavi, 26 March 2014 - 01:40 PM. Don't double/triple post, if you want to add something, simply edit your initial post.

Turns out juggernaut cops are fake but im not sure because i saw that in gtaforums and cops in this game are very realistic they have soo many features they do soo many things that not many people can see it.
I have a picture of a cop dragging a body bag

http://imgur.com/RSxlknx. Never seen this guy

Don't double/triple post, if you want to add something, simply edit your initial post.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

Very interesting thing I just discovered.  I own III, VC, SA, IV, and V of course for PS2/3.  When I was holding the game boxes yesterday I noticed a small detail, lol....In the upper left hand corner of the box on ALL those games listed above, there is a helicopter.  All these years making new games and a new box, they always put a helicopter in the upper left hand corner of the front cover art, lol

• ten-a-penny and LightningLord like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

o(^▽^)o

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

- When you exit a car after driving the engine makes a "tink tink" noise like a real car.
- Most cars share the same gauges on the dashboard which resemble those of the 1997 Honda Civic.
- When you open Michael's Tailgater, it makes an unlock chime and has the door ajar chime. However the unlock chime is only on the Tailgater. The door ajar chime is on some other cars.
- If you're going forward in a car then go backwards you can hear gears shifting and sometimes characters are seen some times manually switching gears. Even though the shift stick always remains in the neutral position.
- Gauges in cars are also never moving.
- In Single Player all phones have the same chrome back.
- In Single Player cop car sirens do not function if the driver gets out. However in Multiplayer they stay on.

Very interesting thing I just discovered.  I own III, VC, SA, IV, and V of course for PS2/3.  When I was holding the game boxes yesterday I noticed a small detail, lol....In the upper left hand corner of the box on ALL those games listed above, there is a helicopter.  All these years making new games and a new box, they always put a helicopter in the upper left hand corner of the front cover art, lol

I noticed that too! (lol)
  • MetalMilitia89 likes this

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:59 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 26 March 2014 - 01:07 PM.

If you are driving a police car and you damage it rolling, then the siren will start making weird (broken) sounds.

That was in IV too. I like double-tapping the toggle while the siren is off to make it do short toots. You can get some interesting sounds out of it.

Pushing people around while sprint will make them try to keep on foot. If they are near a wall or fence, triping npcs keep their hands on the wall (or fence) to avoid falling.
When chased by the cops you can huff gasoline with Trevor to teleport somewhere. The wanted level still there, but out of their sights.

I always knew about huffing gasoline but that's a stroke of genius right there!

yea but I never get these different switch transitions like Michael and Jimmy bike riding among other things. I also seen a video where Tracy was leaving in her car, I have never seen her leave the house, I've only seen her and Amanda walk in the door after going shopping. I also always seen Michael's family at the table with a damn pizza, or the kids sitting on the couch watching TV. I always get the same switches for Franklin, always coming out of a bar and saying the same sh*t as the last time. I once went into Michael and Amanda's room and Amanda said she thought she had the door locked and threw a dildo at Michael LOL!

I'm in the exact same boat as you -- except I've never had that Amanda scene and I don't think I've seen them all eating pizza.

I've had countless Trevor scenes but I didn't know there were other Michael or Franklin ones.

Mine have always been limited to:

Michael;

• Watching TV with kids.
  • Ending tennis game with Amanda.
  • Sitting at a table outside a restaurant/bar with Amanda.
  • Dropping Tracey off in town.
  • Parked near hookers.
  • Leaving movie studio while threatening security guard.
  • Threatening a bouncer outside some club, I think.
  • Waking up in bed next to Amanda.
  • Playing video games with Jimmy in his room.
  • Jimmy arriving/leaving on his bike.
  • Amanda and Tracey arriving home with shopping.
  • Sometimes Amanda is in the kitchen drinking her green juice.
  • Sometimes Tracey or Jimmy are in their rooms.

Franklin;

• Leaving a store and saying goodbye to imaginary friends.
  • Leaving a strip club (not Vanilla Unicorn).
  • At the beach doing pull-ups.
  • Leaving Smoke on the Water.
  • At home as some girl is leaving in a taxi.
  • At home eating crisps in the kitchen.
  • Possibly some others at home... watching TV? Outside with chop?

Trevor has had more than all of those combined!

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

If you are driving a police car and you damage it rolling, then the siren will start making weird (broken) sounds.

That was in IV too. I like double-tapping the toggle while the siren is off to make it do short toots. You can get some interesting sounds out of it.

Not necessarily.  I know on the Enforcer 100% for a fact the light bar can get damaged but the siren's sound won't malfunction.  Read this on the GTA Wiki the other day and noticed it also as I own an Enforcer in IV and use it for 6 star police chases...

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:37 PM Edited by Robaldinio, 26 March 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Not necessarily.  I know on the Enforcer 100% for a fact the light bar can get damaged but the siren's sound won't malfunction.  Read this on the GTA Wiki the other day and noticed it also as I own an Enforcer in IV and use it for 6 star police chases...

Who's talking about Enforcers?

btw the thing I said about short toots was about undamaged cop cars in V.

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

http://imgur.com/dDRkohU
Yes this happens in game

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by Militia, 26 March 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Well, Enforcer is a "cop car."  So you're only talking "Police Patrol" car or ALL police vehicles?

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Stay DeClasse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Well, Enforcer is a "cop car."  So you're only talking "Police Patrol" car or ALL police vehicles?

Well the original poster said "cop cars" and my experience of what I mentioned is specifically based on Cruisers/Patrol Cars. I guess I would have naturally assumed it would apply to other police vehicles but I never really thought about it. I was just pointing out that this feature of V also existed in IV.

• dtsmucker and WhatTheTheftV like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

Yup, this has been the case with every GTA game since III, with the exception of Chinatown Wars.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 26 March 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Yup, this has been the case with every GTA game since III, with the exception of Chinatown Wars.
True,Lol same thing happened to me months ago,i have every HD Era games with me with the exception of IV's Physical copy (but i have it on the xbox hard drive) and i have read alot of things about the GTA franchise including articles,videos,GTA Wiki,Wikipedia,but i recently just noticed that the R in the GTA pricedown logo is the only word that is Capitalised and the rest are small letter pricedown at first i was shocked,then i checked the EFLC cover and it was the same and i also checked GTA3 on both Wikis and i was like "Damn so it been like that for 13 years (2001-GTA3) and i am just realising that now even though i have been playing GTA since IV" lololol i felt so stupid at that very moment :O :)

BasedJACK
  • BasedJACK

From the clan of keyboard warriors

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yes this happens in game

That is from a mission...

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Yes this happens in game

Which one is it?

IreneMiau
  • IreneMiau

Seņorita Miau

• BUSTED!
  • Spain

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

Someone in this thread said if you hit the orange trees in grapeseed, oranges fall out... But i cant find any orange trees around??? I try hitting all the trees with my car but nothing?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

Yes this happens in game

Which one is it?

It's one of Franklin's Strangers & Freaks missions called "Paparazzo - The Meltdown".

thc_404
  • thc_404

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

You can actually do taxi missions when you steal a taxi... been playing since launch and just found out. :O

TOOMtheRaccoon
  • TOOMtheRaccoon

Procyon Lotor

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

I find this little funny. ^^

If you see on the freeway a pickup like the Bison, Sadler or Bobcat with a trailer and a boat on it, you can climb the boat, 'enter' it like a car, turn on/off the lights, switch the radio, accelerate with the engine-fans, shoot the poor guy/gurl in the car in front of you to eventually speed up, you can make snapmatic fotos while in motion and if you be pursued by the cops they shout to stop the boat. :D

*sry for bad eng

• ten-a-penny, MetalMilitia89, LightningLord and 1 other like this

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

I find this little funny. ^^
If you see on the freeway a pickup like the Bison, Sadler or Bobcat with a trailer and a boat on it, you can climb the boat, 'enter' it like a car, turn on/off the lights, switch the radio, accelerate with the engine-fans, shoot the poor guy/gurl in the car in front of you to eventually speed up, you can make snapmatic fotos while in motion and if you be pursued by the cops they shout to stop the boat. :D

*sry for bad eng

Holy shirt gotta try this thanks alot !!!!!

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

did you know that the Lazer was supposed to be the GTA SA Hydra?

but instead of Sea Harrier II Jump Jet (GTA SA Hydra) it was gonna be based on the original Sea Harrier. it'll also feature a mission where you need to steal it.

jet was gonna be named as a plain Harrier instead of Hydra or Lazer.

Credit to a site that I can't remember the link.

Lead
  • Lead

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

did you know that the Lazer was supposed to be the GTA SA Hydra?
but instead of Sea Harrier II Jump Jet (GTA SA Hydra) it was gonna be based on the original Sea Harrier. it'll also feature a mission where you need to steal it.
jet was gonna be named as a plain Harrier instead of Hydra or Lazer.

Credit to a site that I can't remember the link.

Thanks for info but please write things like that to http://gtaforums.com...ta-hunt/page-14

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

If you kill Floyd while you live in his house, you'll have to pay the hospital bill for him. He also has a contact photo that I've never seen since you don't have it in your contact list.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 27 March 2014 - 05:58 PM.

Tracey's, Jimmy's and Amanda's phone numbers exist in the game and can be called by anyone, including in Online, though they only pick up for certain protagonists in SP. Their respective numbers are 273-555-0168 (Tracey), 346-555-0190 (Jimmy), and 346-555-0118 (Amanda).

• ten-a-penny likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

The disstorted siren in IV was an occurence that only happened to LCPD squad cars such as the Police patrol and cruiser. Other kinds of emergency vehicles didnt have this feature until V.

• LightningLord likes this

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:10 PM

While on foot you can batter/hit a unlimited number of vehicles (with people inside) and never get a wanted level.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users