~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• V Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

If Franklin is wearing underwears and you drink wine at his home, you unlock a mask. A mask which you cant buy in the shop. It looks strange, it is a hockey mask with some strange piece on the front. (Could be a flashlight)

What the f*ck?! I forgot that happened to me. But Franklin wasn't wearing underwear at the time.

He was wearing some clothes I picked and after he drank wine his clothes instantly changed to his usual white tank top and pants + that weird mask.

There is a whole topic on this here--->http://gtaforums.com...ne-mask-glitch/

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

^ dafaq?! I have to try this

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

it's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

The actress who plays Aunt Denise, Janet Hubert (credited as Janet Hubert-Whitten), is actually the actress who played Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel Air seasons 1 to 3.

vivian_banks_voice_acting_gta_v.jpg

• The Quench, Budweiser Addict, backfromthestorm and 3 others like this

RaduG
  • RaduG

Fall my ass!

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Spoiler

There is a whole topic on this here--->http://gtaforums.com...ne-mask-glitch/

I must've missed that thread because it happened to me 13 days ago and I forgot about it.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

The actress who plays Aunt Denise, Janet Hubert (credited as Janet Hubert-Whitten), is actually the actress who played Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel Air seasons 1 to 3.

vivian_banks_voice_acting_gta_v.jpg

Cool.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:39 AM

Maybe you already experimented with this already. But you can knock out the glasses and hat from Ron in freeroam. He looks like this without them

0_0.jpg

• gevans81, dimitrispgr, Choco Taco and 4 others like this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

You cannot get "busted" while in a tank, I tested this by putting on the invincibility cheat and just sitting still with 1-5 stars for like 30 mins, and the police just constantly shoot you. 

• LightningLord likes this

Vec
  • Vec

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by Vec, 18 March 2014 - 06:33 PM.

Wait...Remember that according to the Rush Casting Call, Ron was supposed to be Nervous Jerry instead of Nervous Ron? I caught the start of his radio show and the first call he recives starts "Hi Ron! My name is Jerry. I'm nervous too" Maybe you can consider it an easter egg?

• Bonnano, backfromthestorm and LightningLord like this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

There's a hatchback wreck at the bottom of one of the little "rally stages" or trails by Mt. Chiliad. Me and a friend were messing about on the trails when we noticed it. I forget which one because there's so many, but it's one of the trails closest to the mountain and thus by cliff faces. I think it's a nod to Intial D and the inclusion of the Futo.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

There's a hatchback wreck at the bottom of one of the little "rally stages" or trails by Mt. Chiliad. Me and a friend were messing about on the trails when we noticed it. I forget which one because there's so many, but it's one of the trails closest to the mountain and thus by cliff faces. I think it's a nod to Intial D and the inclusion of the Futo.

Could be the old Blista Compact. And I'm surprised there is another person who recognizes Initial D.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

Huntley Sport is an SUV from Grand Theft Auto 4 and will be included in Grand Theft Auto 5 most likely in Patch 1.12.

thehambone
  • thehambone

C:\>_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

Huntley Sport is an SUV from Grand Theft Auto 4 and will be included in Grand Theft Auto 5 most likely in Patch 1.12.

And how do you know this?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

http://www.product-r...d-enus-huntley/

Mick3Mosue
  • Mick3Mosue

Mick3Mouse

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

* The Police cannot arrest pedestrians, they just shoot them untill they are dead.

* If you follow a random female around she will get scared and start running.

* Wearing a mask will scare pedestrians.

* If you go into a store and go behind where the computer are, the store owner will say that you have to get out.

• WhatTheTheftV likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

If you get a Tailgater and open the driver door, it makes a "beep beep" unlock noise. This is only for the Tailgater.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

If you're being chased by the cops, and you go out into the ocean past the point where your boat sinks, jumping onto any police boats immediately causes them to sink.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

If you get a Tailgater and open the driver door, it makes a "beep beep" unlock noise. This is only for the Tailgater.

I've had it happen with Franklins Buffalo during Franklin and Lamar, too.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

Never happened to me. :/

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by RominOctane, 20 March 2014 - 01:49 AM.

Never happened to me. :/
The door ajar chime happens with most high end and luxury cars. It was even in iv. It's usually very low and you need to be in a very quiet area and listening closely to hear it.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:22 AM

No, I'm talking the "beep beep" car alarm noise.

I swear I only ever hear it when I'm leaving Simeons dealership during Franklin and Lamar, though.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

While wearing sunglasses in the security outfit, the shaded part on the sunglasses completely disappears when viewing it through the outfit's helmet visor, making them look like regular glasses.

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Now serving cherry flavored lumas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:57 AM

If you fire rockets at micheal house as Trevor, he will call and tell you to quit it.

Sorry if this was already posted

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

This is more of a theory. In a save editor you can customize cop cars. But not in the actual game. So maybe the feature to customize certain vehicles was there before?

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

This is more of a theory. In a save editor you can customize cop cars. But not in the actual game. So maybe the feature to customize certain vehicles was there before?

It was there before.  And Rockstar left it in the game's code.  Hense why a save editor exists and me, and others are aloud to do such actions.

You can also store the Stinger GT and Annihilator helicopter in Single Player, too.  Whereas normally, it's just for Online.

Not only can you mod police vehicles, you can also mod boats, planes, helicopters, and the blimp.  You can also store ANYTHING in a hanger or on a helipad.  Like a car which goes in a garage fits right inside a hanger or on a helipad.  The large Titan from the military base can also be put onto Trevor's helipad and easily can take off at his airfield and be landed.  All the items you put onto a helipad or in a hanger will also respawn WITH the mods on it at all times.  You'll never lose what you store there, essentially, unlike how sometimes (not for me, though) you can lose vehicles inside a safehouse or 4 car garage due to Rockstar's coding and bugs/glitches.  But like I said, I don't lose items ever, not sure why people still have the issue of disappearing vehicles...

• D3ADSH0T and LightningLord like this

Vec
  • Vec

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by Vec, 21 March 2014 - 12:07 AM.

I think they added lines to Wade in the strip club? or he's said them for the first time now for some reason...Everytime I get with Franklin he's said stuff like "Oh I know that guy. It's me, Wade!" or "Trevor's here somewhere..."

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

Well the same happens in San Andreas, alot of vehicles have variants in this game which can actually be manipulated. The Stanier Cruiser detects its lightbars pretty much as modications and or variants.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

http://www.product-r...d-enus-huntley/

Now that's just scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

• thehambone likes this

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:53 AM Edited by P.C.M., 21 March 2014 - 01:54 AM.

Michael cannot buy or wear hat's.

• LightningLord likes this

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

People will pick prostitutes up, and if you follow them, they'll find an alley and have sex.

MountAndDoMe2
  • MountAndDoMe2

Chronic Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Ignore if you already knew this but choosing your crew to help with heists is actually important. The first time I played gta I just chose the ppl with the lowest cut so I could get more, ya don't do that. If you pick more skilled people who take bigger cuts, it makes the heists a little easier. For example I picked a very not skilled guy with the low cut for the paleto bay score, and I lost more money throughout the shootout and then he died and I had to deal with more cops. Then I replayed it with the more skilled, bigger cut guy and he held off a lot of cops while we were escaping, less to deal with and Michael kept saying "that's why we pay you what we do, good work."
Also the fib robbing/bombing mission I picked a the best getaway driver and he picked an ambulance and I got out no drama with any cops. I feel as if I would've picked a different guy I would've had some heat.
Also if your hacker is very low skilled the times go way slower. Like deleting files or changing the street lights, you know those missions. They get delayed if you pick what's his nuts from life invader.
  • Nikobellic303 likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users