Photo

Cool Things You Didn't Know About: V Edition

2,875 replies to this topic
supanaut
  • supanaut

Double O.G.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by supanaut, 27 February 2014 - 10:17 PM.

I found Tommy Chong in Sandy Shores.

He thought he could disguise himself with diff hat and glasses, but I knew it was him by the giant spliff he was toking.

0_0.jpg
chong.gif

No sign of Cheech tho...
  • Blingy likes this

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

And Strawberry and MacDonald Street...yummy.  :rol:

• Militia likes this

Voggens
  • Voggens

So...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:50 AM

At the end of "Did Somebody Say Yoga?" I guess that most of us went straight to the kitchen, but if you go upstairs there's a little extra dialogue, if you enter to Tracey's room, Michael will shout: "Tracey? Trace?", if you to Jimmy's: "Jimmy?", and if you go to Michael and Amanda's bedroom: "Honey?".

Also, you can change clothes during the mission after doing the Yoga session.

And a curiosity

Spoiler

Brocode
  • Brocode

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

There is a street going vertically between Capital blvd and Innocence blvd called "Forced Labor Place".

My sides are imploding.

haha, thats awesome :D

• universetwisters likes this

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:03 AM

If you are chasing a car in a cop car sometimes other cops will join in the chase.

What do you mean chasing? Like scare the ped by shooting his car or something and follow him with the sirens on? I'd like someone to test this, I don't think real cops would join in chasing a scared traffic car driver.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

The Latino car thief who steals the Pink Peyote in the random event near Hookies Fish Bar has facial tattoos.

Here's a couple of rare close up shots:

0_0-2.jpg

0_0-3.jpg

• The Quench, Wayne Kerr, Bonnano and 3 others like this

topkek
  • topkek

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by Spanker Fish, 27 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

I figured out about this glitch with my friend a couple of months ago. I don't see any actual need for this, but it was fun when we first did this with my friend. I guess it's still working:

So if you steal a bus driven by npc and take it to mount chilliad, drive it up the road a bit (to a point where the bus can't go any further because it doesn't have enough power), leave it there and walk like 200 feets away the npc driver should spawn back into the bus and usually will begin driving up the mountain. I don't think it's actually possible to drive the bus all the way to the top of the mountain by yourself, but the npc is capable to do that. So you can kinda "force" him to keep driving up the road by walking ahead of the bus and occasionally look behind so it won't despawn.

But be aware: the bus driver is one mad man and won't care about running people over when he's accelerating on the narrow road so you can actually die if you happen to be on his way. 

• high91 likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

If you are chasing a car in a cop car sometimes other cops will join in the chase.

What do you mean chasing? Like scare the ped by shooting his car or something and follow him with the sirens on? I'd like someone to test this, I don't think real cops would join in chasing a scared traffic car driver.

Yes, you have to be in a police car and it happens at random. I have yet to determine what precisely sets it off.

• Militia likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

moon gravity cheat improves ragdoll physics.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Yes, you have to be in a police car and it happens at random. I have yet to determine what precisely sets it off.

If I'm doing precisely that and we happen to speed by a police station, they will always join for me. It rarely happens when I'm out in the middle of nowhere however.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Dane Cook voices a ped in game. I know who I'm gonna look for and beat up with a bat next time I play.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:54 AM

In the second assassination mission, when you have to kill the window cleaner, you can shoot the support cables to make the platform fall.

• EZza2647 and restlessmind like this

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

If I'm doing precisely that and we happen to speed by a police station, they will always join for me. It rarely happens when I'm out in the middle of nowhere however.

What car do you use and how do you scare the ped you chase? I use my fib buffalo and scare the driver with a gunshot and even driving past the mission row police station doesn't work

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:47 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 28 February 2014 - 11:48 AM.

if you drive around the map backwards 3 times the jetpack is unlocked

:sarcasm:

there's no jetpack in GTA V.

• Fuzzknuckles and Luuk' like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

haha yeah I know sorry first post being stupid....on a serious note I was f*cking around outside the strip club and waving gun around red dots came up eveywere but one was inside the club when I walked closer to see wade and all the strippers ran out,i followed them as they ran together for about 5mins then bashed wade.never seen this happen before and I cant do it again.i ran straight back and wade was back in club dribbling sh*t again.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 01 March 2014 - 05:13 AM.

What car do you use and how do you scare the ped you chase? I use my fib buffalo and scare the driver with a gunshot and even driving past the mission row police station doesn't work

Well any police car, but I forgot to add that they have to appear as a red dot on the map.

Edit: Didn't want to double post. There is a "neutral" gear you can use on cars by gently pressing the accelerator/gas pedal, try it on a hill and see for yourself.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

If you shoot up your engine a bit you can get the "door ajar" noise to stop ringing everytime you leave your door open.

Michael leaves different footprints if he has bare feet. 

Foulcrumb
  • Foulcrumb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

You can use the sawed off shotgun while driving a bus.

Not really a quote to comment on your post Zodape but my take  on your image.  I saw it and checked if I had cut marks where my kidneys used to be.

• Zodape likes this

Foulcrumb
  • Foulcrumb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:04 PM

No matter what you select for settings it will be forgotten or ignored the next time you enter a game.  Radio will be on, voice chat with walmart quality - static broadcasting - broken speech - garbage through the TV/Speakers, and so on.

No player created graffiti

Michael picks his nose and wipes it on the passenger seat.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

michaels son jimmy wears a hair piece,he is a devon head.

Defender1904
  • Defender1904

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:28 AM

There are mouses/rats that can be killed.

http://i.imgur.com/vVjtPpT.png

ric4rd094
  • ric4rd094

Remember who you are... :)

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

There is a hipster party in Mirror Park area at night (this place may remind of modern Ganton - same cirlce street and there are unfinished houses)

D3ADSH0T
  • D3ADSH0T

We are Diamond Dogs...

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:10 PM Edited by D3ADSH0T, 03 March 2014 - 01:18 PM.

There are mouses/rats that can be killed.

http://i.imgur.com/vVjtPpT.png

And to add; they are extremely detailed as well.

And a curiosity

Spoiler

This is exactly what I did. When Michael was in the alleyway, I checked the map, in the UFO, I checked the map. As well as when he fell out of the UFO.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 03 March 2014 - 03:40 PM.

There is a hipster party in Mirror Park area at night (this place may remind of modern Ganton - same cirlce street and there are unfinished houses)

"Hipster"

I actually would like to know what does this exactly mean, when it indicates a type of person (I found out about trousers...), by a native from the USA of UK.

Michael tells Trevor he's a hipster, during a conversation in the game (or what hipsters desire to become, maybe? don't remember the exact dialogue), and Mr. Phillips gets quite mad about it. And the joke is completely obscure for me, the poor fool from Italy...

King_Dash
  • King_Dash

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Did anyone know that you can hear Lazlow had his own radio station in GTA Vice city?? Go to VROCK and inbetween songs you can hear him and it even confirms its him when he says "Hey Lazlow here" Thought that was cool. 

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

If you are driving a vehicle with a CB radio in it (like Trevor's main vehicle), you will occasionally hear Trevor's mom on the radio saying "Where the hell are my pills!?", even if you didn't unlock the mission where you have to go get her the pills.

• Lordswizzle and topkek like this

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

If you kill an animal in the chiliad state wilderness a park ranger will drive up and get out and just go stand and stare at the animal for a few minutes.
  • Sushi__Wolf likes this

XavMashes
  • XavMashes

Liberty City guy

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

Did anyone know that you can hear Lazlow had his own radio station in GTA Vice city?? Go to VROCK and inbetween songs you can hear him and it even confirms its him when he says "Hey Lazlow here" Thought that was cool. 

Dude, Lazlow is Mr. GTA, he hosted several radio stations form all over the saga.

• stjimmy3 and Akatsuky like this

Foulcrumb
  • Foulcrumb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by Foulcrumb, 04 March 2014 - 01:56 AM.

In a helicopter you can land on the Ferris Wheel.  It will continue to spin and at night light up.

Also landing on the highway in a helicopter doesn't seem to piss off the drivers, they just sort of queue up and wait for you to move out of the way.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:36 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 04 March 2014 - 07:37 AM.

Dude, Lazlow is Mr. GTA, he hosted several radio stations form all over the saga.

Infact 13years since GTA3 (circa.2001) :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users