Cool Things You Didn't Know About: V Edition

4,419 replies to this topic
Failure
  • Failure

Oh sh*t

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Yemen

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

The new radio station is available in single-player. 

Seems like R*'s programmers have no clue how to block them in SP. ;)

• Masny likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:05 PM

Or it's the consolation price for the SP DLC. :p

• mrgstrings likes this

Zenar
  • Zenar

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Really? I hope it's intentional rather then being a glitch. Gonna try when I grab my PC.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:59 AM Edited by anthony, 13 December 2017 - 08:01 AM.

I saw a taxi dropping a guy in Power Street in Downtown Vinewood, it was around 18:30.
I've never saw something like this.

Hot Pursuit
  • Hot Pursuit

Response Code 3

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Indonesia
  • Super Snitch Deadass 2018

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:24 AM

I don't know how to trigger this but there's once when I called Franklin to hangout, he said, "okay, wait for me there" and Michael replied "Okay, i'm not going anywhere" then the "friend meeting place" blip was nearby and when I get there, Franklin arrive with his Buffalo S, a nice way to get other protag Personal Vehicle

Also when I do this, it was after I completed the final mission (my 17th replay)

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:30 PM

Some people probably didnt know we had a president in the HD universe names joe lawton and has been the president since 08 but the media focuses so much on celebrities and news stories people find more entertaining they dont pay attention to him much
  • anthony likes this

Zenar
  • Zenar

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

I don't know how to trigger this but there's once when I called Franklin to hangout, he said, "okay, wait for me there" and Michael replied "Okay, i'm not going anywhere" then the "friend meeting place" blip was nearby and when I get there, Franklin arrive with his Buffalo S, a nice way to get other protag Personal Vehicle
Also when I do this, it was after I completed the final mission (my 17th replay)

This happens when you are very close to friend spawn point.
  • Hot Pursuit likes this

Hot Pursuit
  • Hot Pursuit

Response Code 3

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Indonesia
  • Super Snitch Deadass 2018

Posted 19 December 2017 - 12:35 AM Edited by CGFforLife, 19 December 2017 - 12:36 AM.

it's possible to move the waypoint and point of interest around by dragging in the map

I tested this in PC so I don't know for console

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:18 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 19 December 2017 - 08:19 PM.

you can blow up the otherwise indestructible bicycle/BMX/bikes with no engine, IIRC gta 5 is first HD game to bring back bicycles and right away they are able to break up with explosions

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Found a full pizza box on the floor just at the entrance of Vanilla Unicorn.

Electrochoc
  • Electrochoc

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:50 AM Edited by Electrochoc, 24 December 2017 - 11:55 AM.

You know when you shoot other protagonists house you got an angry SMS or phone call. Today something different happen.

Today, I was playing as Trevor and a f*cking cop hit me with his car, I got a wanted level. (Damn)

I was close to franklins house and decide to hide in it thx to open balcony door.

After I lost cops Franklin immediately send me a SMS: Is that you sneaking around my house.

I wasn't expecting that and surprised, lol.

Anda7x
  • Anda7x

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

Last night play on PC i've heard one NPC answering a call and he said "hey Jimmy Hopkins wassup" or something,did anyone here saw this too?

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

You know when you shoot other protagonists house you got an angry SMS or phone call. Today something different happen.

Today, I was playing as Trevor and a f*cking cop hit me with his car, I got a wanted level. (Damn)

I was close to franklins house and decide to hide in it thx to open balcony door.

After I lost cops Franklin immediately send me a SMS: Is that you sneaking around my house.

Yeah the attention to detail is incredibly in this game. Its amazing how many things you can never notice until literally years later.

Electrochoc
  • Electrochoc

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:06 PM Edited by Electrochoc, 25 December 2017 - 04:07 PM.

Yeah the attention to detail is incredibly in this game. Its amazing how many things you can never notice until literally years later.

Entering other protagonists house is funny in this game, In Michael's house maid everytime says to me "you are not mr de santa". Thank you captain obvious.

I love how we can enter franklin's house easily, main door is locked but balcony door is left opened. Cops act really dumb if you are able to hide into a interior without getting detected. Michael's house is a bit tricky. Sometimes doors are locked but sometimes they are completely unlocked, i dont know its glitch or some kind of chance.

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

In the side-mission "Risk Assessment", Franklin says he "respects gravity" before getting in the chopper. This is a reference to GTA SA as CJ yells "I hate gravity!" when he's falling without a chute.

• m3ssO likes this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Chocolate!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:30 AM Edited by Ohhh123r, 14 January 2018 - 04:12 AM.

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Maibatsu Penumbra instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

CvoPNqu.png

(Ignore the red car blips because I using Premium Deluxe Motorsport Car Dealership mod by I'm Not MentaL)

Edit 1: change "Real life car" to "Maibatsu Penumbra". Thanks nick rynearson.

nick rynearson
  • nick rynearson

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:55 AM

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Real life car instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

(I'm not sure what is this car? I don't remember the name)

CvoPNqu.png

(Ignore the red car blips because I using Premium Deluxe Motorsport Car Dealership mod by I'm Not MentaL)

That's the Maibatsu Penumbra 696.jpg

• Ohhh123r likes this

Ohhh123r
  • Ohhh123r

Chocolate!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

Did you know, When you go to Premium Deluxe Motorsport, there's a Pre-service ad which is shown is Real life car instead of GTA lore-friendly car.

(I'm not sure what is this car? I don't remember the name)

-snip-

That's the Maibatsu Penumbra 696.jpg

Thanks for contributed. I didn't know Rockstar edit-out Maibatsu badge and pasted to Pre-serviced ad.

Kitsune Girls <3
  • Kitsune Girls <3

Brony / Furry / Lolicon / general "Anime fag"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank

too bad this doesn't happen online :/

• Becko likes this

Becko
  • Becko

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank.

Nice, I guess you learn something new every day.

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:53 PM

Dunno if it was mentioned, and its more of a glitch than anything, but if you reload the save while playing Golf, the time will stay freezed. (might work with tennis or any activity that makes the time freeze too, but havent checked; on PC).
  • Cutter De Blanc likes this

psybreeze
  • psybreeze

Princess Robot Bubblegum action figure collector

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:15 AM

Hey, thanks ,never tried this!

I don't play story mode a whole lot, but just noticed cars leak their gas out when you shoot the tank

too bad this doesn't happen online :/

JuliusCaesar
  • JuliusCaesar

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:22 PM Edited by JuliusCaesar, 29 January 2018 - 06:22 PM.

You literally learn to do that with fuel tanks in like the 3rd mission of the game, so I guess you don't play much SP indeed  :p I can encourage you to go through the story, it's pretty fun.

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:06 PM Edited by FukNRekd, 29 January 2018 - 07:07 PM.

When you walk in to your coke warehouse all the workers are standing around and jump to work when you get there, like you caught them fawking off.

Oh, and they're all in their undies. LOL.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:31 AM

Cocaine mixers quite often do their job in underwear (or even without it) to prevent them from stealing the drugs, since they have not many places to hide them.

• anthony likes this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

Coke warehouse ? This is in online right ?

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:01 PM Edited by FukNRekd, 30 January 2018 - 02:01 PM.

Yes.^^

Part of the Motorcycle Clubhouse business. There's also weed, meth and others. Coke is supposed to be the best profit-wise. I just started it so not sure how it compares to guns (bunker)

• anthony likes this

anthony
  • anthony

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:46 PM Edited by anthony, 30 January 2018 - 03:53 PM.

Alright, yeah that is what I would say about coke hehe. Even though I don't play online, if I would, I would hope the coke business would be the best. Because cocaine is cocaine.

A.C.M.
  • A.C.M.

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:45 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 30 January 2018 - 05:47 PM.

you're wrong you get little over 400k for full coke sale to further distance while selling full bunker you get over a million, missions are often more fun and easier on bunker as well (bunker takes 5 times to resupply and about 10 hours ti fill up, real life time but its still worth it)

FukNRekd
  • FukNRekd

Rekd Um

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Ireland

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

you're wrong you get little over 400k for full coke sale to further distance while selling full bunker you get over a million, missions are often more fun and easier on bunker as well (bunker takes 5 times to resupply and about 10 hours ti fill up, real life time but its still worth it)

you didn't read my entire post...

Coke is best of MC businesses. I clarified that by stating I have not compared it to bunker money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users