Photo

Cool Things You Didn't Know About: V Edition

4,378 replies to this topic
Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:05 PM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 05 August 2017 - 08:07 PM.

If you have Chop equipped with the chain collar he will make a little jingling noise as he walks around.

EDIT: Apparently he jingles regardless of the collar

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

DigitalBolognese
  • DigitalBolognese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:51 PM

Ammunation clerk will kill you also if you crash into the store room with vehicle, if you get stuck you're as good as dead, he uses pump shotgun!

he will also open fire on anybody who fires a weapon in his shop, so if you get a wanted level and hide behind the counter, he will take on the cops once they enter his shop and try to shoot you

DigitalBolognese
  • DigitalBolognese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 05 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

found out that there are jews wearing kippahs roaming around Los Santos when I tried to steal a carY211hiG.jpg

Cool. Tear gas finally has some use

hehe

found the arab

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

A bunch of gay men can be found hanging out near the men's bathrooms of Vespucci beach at around 2 or 3 am

• anthony likes this

America
  • America

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Spooky underwater corspe, screams in the night by the beach

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:10 AM

The ho won't get in backseat if your cruising for them with Chop.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:32 PM

Speaking of hookers I've always wondered when after you've "visited" them and they say "come back to see me" or along those lines can you literally do that?

I always thought that was a cool immersive tool, but have never really tried it myself.
  • anthony likes this

Pastry
  • Pastry

you know i had to ring-a-ding do it to em

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:38 PM

Speaking of hookers I've always wondered when after you've "visited" them and they say "come back to see me" or along those lines can you literally do that?

I always thought that was a cool immersive tool, but have never really tried it myself.

i never ever saw a conversation menu before.... i got one last night with a hooker....

i have no idea why i got one and yet every other time i never have....

she said something I was given the option to choose between 3 different responses. a menu even popped up describing each option for my response.

i never saw this before in over 1000 hours lol

cool conversation reply menu

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

GTA V:A Huge improvement over snore (GTA IV)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

The police speedtraps near every highway will chase anyone who drive beyond speedlimit (except player),

Is it just me? Or that LSX and FIA runway layout is rather similar
  • UltraGizmo64 likes this

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:35 AM

Just finished another playthrough 2 days ago, i just realized that you can kill Steve Haines with a Rocket Launcher and it will even play a different cutscene compare to the initial ones (with Sniper Rifle as it's instructed by the game)

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by SeberHusky, 4 weeks ago.

If you get into a fistfight with firefighters that are on scene and a short distance from the truck, the other half of the crew that is waiting in the truck will try and knock you over by spraying you with the water cannon on the truck so the others can kick the sh*t out of you. If it fails, they will get out and bum rush you.

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Also sometimes if you hang around near the 10 Cent Theater you can hear an ambient sound effect of a LST bus trying to start over and over again at the Dachshund terminal and then stop. If you go over there there will be a bus just sitting there with nobody inside, but it starts just fine if you jack it. I experienced this once, but I will check it out more to see if it was just a fluke or it happens often, like a subtle scripted NPC event they coded for environment realism.

• _P136_ likes this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 4 weeks ago

If you call other character to hang out, then take a taxi to get there, the character will arrive in their personal vehicle (a bit longer then they will wait just like usual with their car parked nearby)

Then after you end hang out, the character will return to their car and drive away

CesarCorona
  • CesarCorona

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Also sometimes if you hang around near the 10 Cent Theater you can hear an ambient sound effect of a LST bus trying to start over and over again at the Dachshund terminal and then stop. If you go over there there will be a bus just sitting there with nobody inside, but it starts just fine if you jack it. I experienced this once, but I will check it out more to see if it was just a fluke or it happens often, like a subtle scripted NPC event they coded for environment realism.

Didnt know this. Good find!

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by SeberHusky, 3 weeks ago.

Didnt know this. Good find!

I was in story mode as michael trying to decide which theater to buy when I heard that, i was like "never heard that before". it was in the morning i believe.  but ill check again and see if its a frequent event, maybe i misheard.

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

Well, that blows my mind, because I was just in the area of the Dachsund Terminal at the hospital. I literally heard the sound of something trying to startup over there across the street at the terminal. There was the one bus by the shop, and a pair of busses apparently in service parked in their parking slots. I did actually look around wondering what the hell I heard, as there was no mechanic or driver or anything there, then I started the bus up, and drove it until it blew itself up from abuse.

What a coincidence I read this right after it happened to me too.

• SeberHusky likes this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Well, that blows my mind, because I was just in the area of the Dachsund Terminal at the hospital. I literally heard the sound of something trying to startup over there across the street at the terminal. There was the one bus by the shop, and a pair of busses apparently in service parked in their parking slots. I did actually look around wondering what the hell I heard, as there was no mechanic or driver or anything there, then I started the bus up, and drove it until it blew itself up from abuse.

What a coincidence I read this right after it happened to me too.

Sweet!  Good thing to know that I haven't gone mental yet,  lol

-Voron-
  • -Voron-

JUST YOUR FRIEND LJT TELLING YOU MOTHERf*ckECKOCEKR

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 6 days ago

Clerks and Robbers (from random free roam event) never die from Taser shots. When robbers fall down, fire a taser at their hand which is holding the pistol and it will fire few rounds out of shock. I do this all the time before killing them it's a pretty fun thing to do :D

And this is kinda beta related.Since madrazo's house was a player's Safehouse in earlier versions of the game,which means there were also teleportation points inside. So one day i was hanging out with Franklin as Michael, i took a walk around madrazo's house for fun and suddenly i heard franklin's falling for death AAUAAUUUOOOUUUUUUAAAAAEE scream and i was freaked out by it and checked tf happened. Obviously he fell below the map for no reason and disappeared *Franklin got injured* game said. This made me think and i got to a conclusion that when i was walking around the house i walked into places too tight for two of us to walk so when i got bit far from frank, game teleported franklin to the closest empty place possible which was the inside of the house and since spawn points were left there but collisions weren't , franklin fell into the depths of hell therefore unleashing his last orgasmic AAUAAUUUOOOUUUUUUAAAAAEE scream...

(ill make a vid on that specific location later)

_P136_
  • _P136_

★★★★★

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

There are 8 distinct prostitutes, and the saved game seems to keep track whether you met each of them as each character, and how many times. They even have names but the models are shared and they never introduce themselves so not sure which one is which. Anyway, apparently upon the third time running into the same one, they start sharing their stories, and you can choose how to answer.

I've only triggered it once, and it went like: "I'm from the Midwest, so I know something about family values."  I'm sure Trevor had some great response ready but unfortunately I was a cat at the time (had the model changed), so I could only meow to that. I did choose "Sarcastic" though.

• anthony and Cutter De Blanc like this

Zenar
  • Zenar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 4 days ago

I think most of the people encounter that, but i checked its not written on this topic so i want to mention it again.

In the mission, complications; you are supposed to break into micheal's house and steal that yellow car, if you get caught in kitchen to amanda who is flirting tennis couch; Tennis couch will yell racist "help, he he is blaaaaack heelp" and hide behind Amanda like a kid, then mission fails. 

I literaly sh*t my pants when i first encounter it. 

• _P136_ likes this

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 3 days ago Edited by BigBadMF, 3 days ago.

:blink:

Holy krap!

I will have to check that out!

The thing I love about GTA V is that I have new experiences every single time I play it. Make new discoveries. Ways to cause various crazy stuff.

Ok here is something insane.

I have the standard trainer, and can spawn all the usual vehicles.

I once had spawned some car, and found that if I spawned the next vehicle on the list, it would not be replaced, but would try to occupy the same space at the same time as the original vehicle. Was sort of entartained, as they sat there fighting to be in the same space for just a moment, before busting apart.

Then a couple of months ago, I discovered that if you spawn the cablecar again and again and again and again, etc. etc. etc., they will do the exact same thing, that is, they will not simply replace the previously spawned cablecar, but you will instantly have the 2 (or more) cablecars fighting for the same physical space.

Well.....up on top, there is the metal tower structure to attach the car to the cable. This structure gets entangled with the structure of the next car you spawn, and it cannot get untangled, and suddenly you have this giant f*cking ball of fighting cablecars that will destroy anything that gets in it's path.

I just uploaded a crummy video of this error. There are great side effects. Due to the cable cars fighting each other for space, if you are in the middle of it, you can get thrown through the ground to blue hell, of course respawning on the ground again. It will drag down your machine's resources, to the point where you may be just standing there, and you will suddenly fall through the ground. I expect it is because there is no longer enough memory to keep the ground solid. :lol:

And you will get all the usual commentary from peds who are surprised. It is great fun to go inside a small space like a club, or a tunnel, or the police department, and spawn a crapload of cable cars.
I have gotten many days of entertainment from this stupid sh*t. :lol:

Hell, never mind what I have to say. Check it out:

• Zenar likes this

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Oh and yes, there are Hassidic Jews mainly around the market alley near the 10 Cent Theater.

I wish the interaction AI was better between your playable character and NPCs. I get irritated when I try to just interact and all that comes out of your character's mouth is insults.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by anthony, 3 days ago.

While robbing the liquor store near Venice Beach, I heard a siren; when I came out there was 3 cop cars in front of me with cops starring at me, I jumped on my bike and they started to shooting at me lmao.

I was like "wtf 0_0?" 1997 North Hollywood shootout style lol.

Don't know if it's pure luck, coincidence or anything.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 days ago

When robbing a store, there's a chance where the cops already waiting outside, and will shoot you when you get out, this mean the robbery was a sting

Also, the cops are coded to be hostile, which mean they will shoot you even if you enabled never wanted with trainer, killing them will not increase the star to 3

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Yeah, the cashier will even comment on it, saying things like "I told you the cops would be here".
  • CGFforLife likes this

Zenar
  • Zenar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 3 days ago

When robbing a store, there's a chance where the cops already waiting outside, and will shoot you when you get out, this mean the robbery was a sting
Also, the cops are coded to be hostile, which mean they will shoot you even if you enabled never wanted with trainer, killing them will not increase the star to 3

I think that happens when you rob same store over and over. Clerk recognize you and call for cops immediately.
  • CGFforLife likes this

Zenar
  • Zenar

Crackhead

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted A day ago

Everytime I drive drunk, I always thought that peds calling cops and informing them so I got a wanted level.

However, I noticed today that after the bar scene, there is unusual amount of cop cars spawns on the roads and patrolling. They see and bam, one star wanted level.

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Is the thing with prostitutes, the answers menu, really about picking up the same prostitute 3 times?

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

GTA V = The Anti-Snore (IV) AKA The Snore Killer!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 hours ago

Here is something cool that shocked me the first time I saw it. One of the Property missions for Tivoli Cinema sends you to the airport to grab a Dodo, and it turns out that you have to distribute flyers over Los Santos as advertisement for the theater. Anyway, the entire structure if the mission is totally a nod to the awesome Vice City mission Dildo Dodo you do for the film studio.
  • Galehaut and CGFforLife like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users