Photo

Driving Camera Positions.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Retired Mango
  • Retired Mango

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by Retired Mango, 14 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Is there a way to change the position of the camera while driving to a slightly overhead view? I've cycled through the preset ones and it just seems to move the camera back from the car more. This doesn't help. I like to be able to see the road directly infront of my car while I drive. A lot of times I'm driving at top speed through the city and I if I'm coming up on a light I have to try and thread the needle with cars. If the camera is behind the car it makes it harder to judge the angle. Also, this applies when approaching a downward hill, if there is a car stopped (or coming at you if you're in the oncoming lane) just past the slope you'll smash right into it.

Now I am aware that you can move the view around with the right thumbstick and that's what I've been doing, but it is to touchy that it takes me a good 10 seconds or so to get the positioning right, and then if I move my thumb at all while driving it moves the view. I wanted this back in GTA IV and was hoping they would add it to V.

EDIT: Oh, and I really don't like the first person view while driving either. Yes, it shows the road infront of the car, but not the sides. I'm just really picky about my camera position.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Go to settings, and then game settings.  There is a setting for low/high views.  That's about it though, not much of a selection.

DrDetroit

Retired Mango
  • Retired Mango

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

Go to settings, and then game settings.  There is a setting for low/high views.  That's about it though, not much of a selection.

DrDetroit

LOL! Wow, that moves it up  what, an inch? Why would they even do that, there's almost no difference. Thanks for the reply though.

jeffdog
  • jeffdog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

why not try the first person dash view cam?

http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1064939199

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users