Quantcast

» «
Photo

Official: Rare & Modded Vehicles (Wanted / Up For Trade)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
kickaschris007
  • kickaschris007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by kickaschris007, 14 November 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Post your (Gamer Tag) or (PSN) and which vehicles you are willing to duplicate for others or which vehicles you want duplicated for you.

List of Rare/Modded vehicles that are known to exist in GTA Online so far.

-Space Docker
-Rat Loader
-Big Tow Truck
-Small Tow Truck
-Asea Bomber (Sticker Car)
-Snow Asea
-Snow Rancher XL
-Snow Emperor
-Snow Mesa
-Snow Burrito
-Snow Tractor
-Snow Sadler
-Heavy cutter
-Unmarked Police Car
-Chrome Tank
-Clown Van
-Franklins Car
-Michael's Car
-Trevor's Truck

kickaschris007
  • kickaschris007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

PSN: RiseAgainstEm I have the Ratloader, Space Docker, and Towtruck. I'm willing to trade for any modded vehicles, and if you're kind enough a chrome tank! yeah I know my cars are pieces of sh*t compared to a chrome tank but atleast I tried.
  • camp1041 likes this

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

I have a surf van and voodoo.  Also the FIB buffalo.  I really want a hearse and dune buggy.  PSN: kaptainmyke

TheSmitzer
  • TheSmitzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by TheSmitzer, 14 November 2013 - 05:43 PM.

I have a fully kitted Rat Loader. Engine, transmission, turbo etc etc

Anyone up for trade/to buy it from me?

PSN: TheSmitzer

or reply here

jjwk87
  • jjwk87

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by jjwk87, 14 November 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Damn I don't have any rare cars. But I'd love a Rat Loader and maybe a  Space docker as well. Hell throw a dune buggy in there as well. . I'd be willing to help out if you need me for something.

PSN: SnorlaxMoarlax

I do have two of those customizable Sherriff truck if that counts lol

TheSmitzer
  • TheSmitzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:24 PM

Damn I don't have any rare cars. But I'd love a Rat Loader and maybe a  Space docker as well. Hell throw a dune buggy in there as well. . I'd be willing to help out if you need me for something.

How about a super car to swop?

jjwk87
  • jjwk87

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

How about a super car to swop?

I bought a voltic and I put some upgrades into it with the money Rockstar gave out. I also have a Phoenix and some other free car Rockstar gave.

DaGGerz
  • DaGGerz

Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

PSN Gtap1ay3r_ Got a sultan if anyone wants to trade

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

i have a khamelion from the collecters edition with armor and a spoiler if anybody wants it i would trade it for almost anything but my wants are the stirckerbomb car, the police esperanto from north yankton,or anything snow for that matter. or the clown van. but even if you dont have those but you still want the car i would still trade for something. i can also get the other collecter edition vehicles so if your interested pm me.

• kickaschris007 likes this

kickaschris007
  • kickaschris007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

i have a khamelion from the collecters edition with armor and a spoiler if anybody wants it i would trade it for almost anything but my wants are the stirckerbomb car, the police esperanto from north yankton,or anything snow for that matter. or the clown van. but even if you dont have those but you still want the car i would still trade for something. i can also get the other collecter edition vehicles so if your interested pm me.

Xbox or Playstation? I want the Hotknife!

TheSmitzer
  • TheSmitzer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

I am seriously interested in the Hotknife.

I'll buy it or swop it, let me know ASAP please with your price.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by lightningun, 14 November 2013 - 09:22 PM.

Yeah if you are ps3 I am realy interested in the khamelion. I have michaels's cars please and thanks.

PsN:Lightningun

Interested in: space car
Khamelion
Hot knife

I have: micheal's car
Modded 9f cabrio, corquette, and congnoscenti cabrio.

Send me a request and put "cars" in the message. Thanks

kickaschris007
  • kickaschris007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Yeah if you are ps3 I am realy interested in the khamelion. I have michaels's cars please and thanks.

Khamelion
Hot knife

I have the space docker

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

ok wow didint think people wanted this so bad ok yes im on ps3 its proudjohnnyreb24. add me and we can look at each others garages. and i can mass produce these cars so dont worry if i trade one i can get another easily.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:05 PM Edited by lightningun, 14 November 2013 - 10:09 PM.

ok wow didint think people wanted this so bad ok yes im on ps3 its proudjohnnyreb24. add me and we can look at each others garages. and i can mass produce these cars so dont worry if i trade one i can get another easily.

can you give the khamelion, I'll send you a request thanks 

Khamelion
Hot knife
I have the space docker
What's your psn or send me a request

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

proudjohnnyreb24

• kickaschris007 likes this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

were are yall at? im ready to trade

kickaschris007
  • kickaschris007

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

You don't actually trade, you duplicate it, the person who want the car gets in your personal vehicle and calls Gerald, Ron, or anyone that you can request a job from. Then you launch the job alone in the car. You drive it to your garage, get out, then leave the garage and exit the mission!

stubblycarrot10
  • stubblycarrot10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Xbox 360 GT: stubblycarrot10, Looking for Sticker car, Chrome Tank, Cutter, Own/willing to trade Tow Truck, Space Docker, Franklins car thanks accepting friend requests and messages

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

Msg Lamborghini1335 on Xbox 360 if you have this and set up a time for it, will give money/weapons >no dlc

Want!: Franklins Buffalo

ahelicopter
  • ahelicopter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Want: message me on psn your offer    SG_ArseKicker

Have: Small tow truck, nagaski blazer atv, undercover cop car, franks buffalo, clown van, 

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Hollistupid, 16 November 2013 - 09:28 AM.

Guys, there have been actual OFFICIAL threads for this kind of thing for over a month. They're stickied and read by people every day who are more than happy to help you get cars you want. It's located in the GTA Online > Find Groups & Meetups forum. Here are the links and I wish you luck.

PS3: http://gtaforums.com...g-talkrequests/

360: http://gtaforums.com...g-talkrequests/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users