Photo

How to avoid FF?

32 replies to this topic
Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

I'm sorry, you and the other people lose me when you try to claim that playing free aim makes you some sort of master race and that people who use it or aim assist are children.

Got a hell of a surprise for you,

This game is not, and never will be a proper free aim shooter.  When I want to run around and make snap decisions and work with a team, I'll play battlefield, where gun control and weapon physics are far superior to anything Rockstar could ever accomplish with a GTA game. Hell, Fallout New Vegas has better weapon handling outside V.A.T.S than this game.

Unless you are a police officer in the game, or one of the gang ganging little f*ck faces around los santos, your weapon prowess will never be sufficient.  Your K/D means jack sh*t to them.  It doesn't matter what rank you are in BF, or what prestige you are in CoD, any police officer, any gang member in this game has a skill level that far exceeds anything you can muster.  Auto aim at least, at the very minimum, allows you to quick snap between targets to put a round on them to stun, or whatever, which helps slightly.

An assault rifle round only travels so far.  A MG round only travels so far in the game before it simply disappears.  However, pistols and the micro SMG apparently have infinity rounds.  Which is why from several blocks away you cannot hit someone with an assault round, but they can peg you in the back of the head, through your car window, as you drive away at high speeds with at least 2 blocks between you.

So when Rockstar turns down the absolutely bullsh*t enemy targeting and accuracy prowess, then I will turn off assisted aiming.

Until then, you can have your pathetic free aim empty servers, and the ultra slow weapon handling the characters get in this game even with settings maxed and max shooting skill.

relax man, just a joke....

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

The problem with not being able to shoot crewmembers would be what would I do while we're hanging around the front of the golf course while one of us tries to find an empty game. Nothing like quick drawing my pistol and murdering my friends in the back of the head to kill some time.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

switch to free aim
I never shot any1 I did not want to shoot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users