Moris Mutual is always busy!

6 replies to this topic
CaptainBruce
  • CaptainBruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hello All,

I tried to search the forums to no avail.

I apparently have an F on my Player Image but no Dunce cap. So I am not on the Bad Sport servers just yet. However, Moris Mutual will not answer my calls so i can't get any of my vehicles back. Is this because of my F ranking?

Also it has been like that for days now! How do I make it go away? I haven't been blowing up personal vehicles or dropping from matches.

If someone could shine a light I'd be grateful!

Thanks!

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

If they are busy, that means they don't have any vehicles to give to you. You probably forgot to buy insurance.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

id say its safe to assume you lost your cars. the only time theyre busy is when theyre not needed. if your cars were destroyed they'd answer.

this is still an issue after 1.5, its not as common.

last week i loaded into online and all my cars were gone. my garage had the cars that were in it from a month ago. i was the same level, same clothes, same cash. completelty different cars.

accept your playing a f*cked up game! you'll sleep better at night

CaptainBruce
  • CaptainBruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

That must be it.... I didn't have insurance on it :/

How do I get a better rating though? I want to have the freedom to accidently blow up a personal vehicle and not be sent to Bad Sports lobbies

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

How do I get a better rating though? I want to have the freedom to accidently blow up a personal vehicle and not be sent to Bad Sports lobbies

Stay out of PvP combat unless in death match. Play solo or invite only games and don't blow up any more vehicles. Also play a lot of missions and do other activities.

• CaptainBruce likes this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

so your a douchebag in the game and another player destroyed your car after you most likely were griefing them.  the freedom to "accidently" blow up a pv my ass.

I avoid blowing up pvs but if you try to chase me down in one I will blow it up. so far ive been warned but have never been a bad sport. the game knows the difference between self defense and "accidents".

CaptainBruce
  • CaptainBruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

so your a douchebag in the game and another player destroyed your car after you most likely were griefing them.  the freedom to "accidently" blow up a pv my ass.

I avoid blowing up pvs but if you try to chase me down in one I will blow it up. so far ive been warned but have never been a bad sport. the game knows the difference between self defense and "accidents".

I like to harass some players yes! What is the point of having an attack helicopter with rockets if you aren't supposed to use it?

Does that make me a douche? Doubtful. Most of the people I chase down have bounties on them and they are running away in their personal. I don't care about the Insurance payments since the stimulus. Its more about the chase!

I imagine it creates quite the adventure for them as well escaping a hailstorm of rockets from the sky! (I fly it solo and am trying to hit them without a passenger aiming at them)

I was helping a friend find an Issi when he blew up mine before I had a chance to mod it.

I'm not in a bad sports server nor do I have a dunce cap. I am merely trying to avoid it and have not blown up anyone's vehicle for days!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users