Quantcast

» «
Photo

Red/Blue Circles Around Player? NPC blip colors?

4 replies to this topic
Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Can someone in the know please tell me exactly what it means when I'm free roaming alone in Story Mode and...

- A blue circle zooms in/out around me on the map?

- A red circle zooms in/out around me on the map?

Is it red when I am hunted by wildlife (like wildlife has red circles when hunted)? Is it blue when I am I wanted by police? Is this part of a stealth system? Why do the circles change size?

...and:

- Am I correct that I have a choice as to how to treat a NPC who is flashing an aqua/red blip? Red = as enemy, Aqua = as friendly?

- A non-mission talking NPC has either a white blip or aqua blip because... ?? Some offer something? Some offer something to a specific player?

Yuh, I'm at 98.8% and I still don't know for certain what these things mean. Thanks in advance. :)

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 14 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

A blue circle is a random event you can do such as taking down a purse snatcher, Picking up a hitchhiker and taking them to where they want to go.

When you are Trevor and you encounter hitch hikers pick them up and deliver them to the cult which is a secret mission inside the game that can be accessed though your phone but you can only do so many times

Blue dots on the roads are Armored Trucks that you can attack and get money from

Red circle is someone you need to kill before they kill you.

Red Hollow Circles the ones you steal an NCP and a red circle pops up just ignore it and drive away there is no reward or anything from it.

Then you get the solid red ones like when you pull into a parking lot and you see three red circles they are the Motorcycle Gang roughing somebody up like random events you can ignore them but engaging them helps with your stats but you want to kill the red dots if you can but be careful they are wicked good shots if you don't have good enough cover especially the bikers

If you are talking about the blue blips that appears around your dot on the mini map that is your noise meter and the less noise you make the higher your stealth stat's will rise but that doesn't have any real affect on your gameplay

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

Sounds like its the noise meter

Running makes noise, and your blip in the radar will eminate blue "noise" circle.

Red is when you fire a gun i think.

Click L3, and you'll see the blue one stops. Speaking etc also does it.

PoscoGaming
  • PoscoGaming

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

If its is red/blue around your player

Blue- How much noise you are making(Walking,talking ect)

Red- How much bad noise your making(Blowing stuff up/shooting)

Its Awareness of the surrounding NPC's

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for your posts, helpful and much appreciated. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users