Photo

Kicked out of my original character n made to make a new temporary cha

4 replies to this topic
zExpozure ps3
  • zExpozure ps3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 PM

Just been asked to make a temporary character, I think I've been a bad sport.. What's going on

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

If rockstar cloud services are down it will do that but rock star informed that you shouldn't make a temp. It could over write your current character. Did it say cloud services are down?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

you have probably connection problems.

i had this yesterday when I made a new wireless connection on my ps3. (no need for a 0,8 ping with this game)

at first I thought I was in a bad sport lobby, but it said that only disc content was available and i was in a server with others.

but it was all connection problems.

zExpozure ps3
  • zExpozure ps3

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

you have probably connection problems.
i had this yesterday when I made a new wireless connection on my ps3. (no need for a 0,8 ping with this game)
at first I thought I was in a bad sport lobby, but it said that only disc content was available and i was in a server with others.
but it was all connection problems.

Yeah it was properly connection problems, I didn't have the dunce hay on either, n that's what you get when u been put in bad sport lobby, cheers mate.. Sorted anyway back in normal game now.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

The last time i made a temp character when the cloud was down it wiped my main. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users