Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto V: Underrated by Games. Anyone else agree?

33 replies to this topic
Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

I think it answered to the hype. The biggest problem in this game is that the consoles are old. My score: 9.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

Definitely underrated due to some flaws distracting a lot of people.

• OneManCrimeWave likes this

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012
    Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

You really can't use user reviews to gauge that though. A large amount are either 0's because "DIS GAEM SUX, NO CEE JAY, NO JETPACK, OVERHYPED" or 10's because "BESTEST GEAM EVAR, EYE VEE SUKED" instead of rating it based on it's strengths and weaknesses. Add that to the fact that as you pointed out, people feel it deserves a higher user score, so they'll drop a 10 just because.

For me it's a solid 9. It's amazing, but at the same time, there are things they missed that really shouldn't have been missed at all imo.

Yeah that's how I feel too. It's still great that I play it almost everyday, but there are times I stop to think that a lot of things could've been done so much better. The whole games feels like it was done in a couple of years honestly.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

To answer your question op...yes.

GTA V gets a solid 9.5 from me. It's my favourite GTA to date, and by far the most fun. The reason I don't give it a perfect 10, is down to the rather short campaign being a result of R's focus on MP. But playing through the story a 2nd time and mixing it up a bit with the mission variety, more than makes up for it. Adding to that, the game also contains the most entertaining character in gaming history - Trevor!

But I agree with you regarding SA. I too hope R* makes a 2.0 hd remake of that game so hopefully it will shut the kids up, and the rest of us can move on without having to hear their tantrums everytime a new GTA releases.

You must be my half brother, because my opinion is exactly the same as yours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users