Especially when said DLC is free.
The vehicle selection is excellent (much better than the lazy lackluster vehicle selection in GTA IV) but there is always more vehicles I want:
- Hunter - The Buzzard is cool but (in my opinion) the Hunter is better looking.
- Racing Boat - Similar to the Hurricane from Saints Row 2.
- Hotring Racer or Formula R (The Formula R is a F-1 racer from GTA Chinatown Wars).
- Cargo Plane - For free roam.
- Train - For free roam.
- Make the Tram drive-able.
- Dukes - The New Buccaneer is more of a Stallion than a Dukes I think.
- Volkswagen Bug - I know we have the Baja Bug (BF Injection) but I want a more traditional Bug as well.
- Make the smaller airlines fly-able.
- Make the UFO's fly-able.
- Jetpack - so all the people looking for one actually find something.
- Drive-able Passenger Train
- Sea Sparrow
- PMP 600
- Hot Air Baloon - We have a Blimp, so why not a Hot Air Baloon?
- Steam Roller
- Slam Van (HD version of the San Andreas version, not that crappy version from the Lost and Dammed).
- And lastly, the vehicle I think we will never get so this is just wishful thinking:
You're thinking along the same lines i am, Rockstar needs to be more creative and give us some really unique vehicles that haven't been done yet in the series. The only thing i could possibly add to that list is a real monster truck, because lets be serious, we have allot of mountainous terrain now, and it seems very plausible. Instead of cars just blowing up when you run over them, have it so the tires just squish the cars and crumple them as you drive over
Steamroller could have a button to turn on the steam and flatten people, though i dont see them going out of their way to animate a flattened person on the ground lol.
Trains are a must in my opinion, i don't care what people say, when it comes to online gaming a train can be one of the best vehicles to drive around in. Imagine picking up people at the stops, stopping for people and letting them drive onto the back , and getting into some trouble when you decide to ram two trains into each other .
Monster Trucks, how could I forget to add Monster Trucks.
As for the Steamroller, if they won't go out of their way to animate a flattened person, they should just make the flattened person a 2D texture on the ground.
And yes trains, we need the trains.