Quantcast

» «
Photo

a way to shows "I am friendly, dont shot"?

139 replies to this topic
DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

I humped this AFK guy's 9F with my Riot Van for like 5 minutes, playfully.

He then got back, and he got out of his car and I presumed to make love to his car.  I didn't fire a bullet or anything, just calmly molesting his vehicle then he tried to kill me.

Didn't end well for him since my windshield is bulletproof but just goes to show that even if being friendly, players are still assholes.

for some reason i do this a lot when driving trevors truck.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

lately, all them motherf*ckers online are shooting at sight. I tried to be friendly with a level 5 player, asked him if he wanted a modded car to sell or keep, the f*cker shot me with his little pistol

then I spawn killed him 10 times in a row

• Yakito likes this

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

OP....dont show them your grammar or they will just kill you for being dumb

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

I stand there holding up the double middle finger salute and when they start killing me I do not even fire back. Just keep holding it.

LOL epic boss is epic.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

Best way I've discovered to find non-griefers in a session is to turn on passive mode, drive to each of the blips and walk up to them unarmed. If they don't shoot, make a mental note of their name and you can safely assume they're safe to approach at any time. Afterall, they don't know you're in passive mode unless they try to shoot you. If they do try to shoot you, then make sure you avoid them when not in passive mode.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

Best way I've discovered to find non-griefers in a session is to turn on passive mode, drive to each of the blips and walk up to them unarmed. If they don't shoot, make a mental note of their name and you can safely assume they're safe to approach at any time. Afterall, they don't know you're in passive mode unless they try to shoot you. If they do try to shoot you, then make sure you avoid them when not in passive mode.

It shows a different blip on the radar if you're in passive mode.
  • OurJud and lilpokerface like this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:08 AM

The thing I hate most is someone posing to be friendly and then shooting me in the back. If you do that, you will be a dead mother fuc*er!! I drop whatever it is I am doing when that happens and make it my sole mission to repeatedly kill that person over and over, and then send a mugger, then a bounty, and then some mercs, and then kill them again. Nothing makes me rage more than a pus*y shooting me in the back after they pretend to be friendly.

and if your rage revenge killing spree backfires, then what? you look like the idiot for trusting a random silent person with the ability to pull out many weapons from thin air.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:12 AM

walking up to someone in passive mode is asking to be shot at. if you walked up without showing a weapon, that would make more sense. you just look like a pussy or a person who wants to annoy someone by using passive mode.

the only time passive mode should be used is when there is no way out of getting owned.

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

The thing I hate most is someone posing to be friendly and then shooting me in the back. If you do that, you will be a dead mother fuc*er!! I drop whatever it is I am doing when that happens and make it my sole mission to repeatedly kill that person over and over, and then send a mugger, then a bounty, and then some mercs, and then kill them again. Nothing makes me rage more than a pus*y shooting me in the back after they pretend to be friendly.

and if your rage revenge killing spree backfires, then what? you look like the idiot for trusting a random silent person with the ability to pull out many weapons from thin air.

Hasn't backfired yet. And when it does I will send in my crew. Retribution Baby!!

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

after reading a lot of topics that ppl DONT actually like killing other players in freemode, but to hangout with them...

personally I am same kind of ppl, I like to ride my race bikr or BMX, and go skatepark for some jump or whatever things, 2 weeks or so before I do meet some other guy doing the same thing and we had a good time, but I didnt do that these days as that might be too dangerous.

now when I see other player in my rador, I have to equip and put an put my finger on L2 first, which if kind of sad, as we cant actually having fun around but just killing others for no reason (that's ok if you have like $500 killing a freemode player, but you dont)

I am not sure how much player visit this forum, but I may suggest maybe we can use one of those existing gesture to shows we are friendly before anyone fires?

maybe we put our gun away and salute first?

what do you guys think?

I think if there ever exists such a signal that shows you are friendly, someone will come along and exploit that signal to kill you with it.

/thread.

• AzraelX likes this

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by FrankinLamar, 18 November 2013 - 02:28 AM.

I usually just give them the jerk emotion

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

I think if there ever exists such a signal that shows you are friendly, someone will come along and exploit that signal to kill you with it.

/thread.

I think the effectiveness of any "friendly" signal is negated by the superiority of the "I don't care, I'm shooting anyway" signal. (Signal is bullets BTW)

lately, all them motherf*ckers online are shooting at sight. I tried to be friendly with a level 5 player, asked him if he wanted a modded car to sell or keep, the f*cker shot me with his little pistol

then I spawn killed him 10 times in a row

Only 10? You are a merciful soul.

• gnad likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by Khaos89, 18 November 2013 - 03:00 AM.

I usually don't shoot people first, I make sure the back of my entity is facing them so I'm pretty much impossible to kill. If they shoot me I always win then I keep killing them until they rage quit.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by OurJud, 18 November 2013 - 04:04 AM.

walking up to someone in passive mode is asking to be shot at. if you walked up without showing a weapon, that would make more sense.

Best way I've discovered to find non-griefers in a session is to turn on passive mode, drive to each of the blips and walk up to them unarmed.

Ah! Didn't realise that. Mind you, I don't think many others do because they still try to shoot me.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hasn't backfired yet. And when it does I will send in my crew. Retribution Baby!!

so you guys can target each other? lol... okay bub..

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

It really depends who it is. It has gotten bad lately I am getting tired of always having my gun equipped. Back to the depends who it is. I was walking up to a guy and he was aimed at me just in case. I put my gun away and just stood next to him, he then proceeded to put his weapon away and we rode off into the sunset.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

It really depends who it is. It has gotten bad lately I am getting tired of always having my gun equipped. Back to the depends who it is. I was walking up to a guy and he was aimed at me just in case. I put my gun away and just stood next to him, he then proceeded to put his weapon away and we rode off into the sunset.

It's so romantic with a happy ending like that

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

I tired to be friendly....I tried walking up to people unarmed....I tried using an animation to show I was friendly....nothing worked....so now its back to shoot on sight.....FR has been bad lately so bad I keep checking my player to see if somehow I got put in a bad sport lobby........

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Passive Mode.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Trick

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Best way to show your friendly drop your pants around your ankles bend over and walk backwards towards them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users