Photo

So I saw a guy with a chrome tank as PV

35 replies to this topic
SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

Would that be a hacker or glitcher? I know you have to glitch the tank into garage but I thought you couldn't customise tanks?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

if downloading a bunch of programs CREATED by hackers is considered hacking, then sure, hackers.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

OP first day online

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Would that be a hacker or glitcher? I know you have to glitch the tank into garage but I thought you couldn't customise tanks?

if9z69.png

• kyleconway likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by SHarm, 14 November 2013 - 11:14 AM.

[quote]name="ChromeAdder" post="1064069913" timestamp="1384425906"]

OP first day online[/quote]

Rank 132 I'm just curious with 2008 kills to 295 deaths

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by whitebic, 14 November 2013 - 11:10 AM.

<3 my chrome tank but I love my chrome troll tow truck even more.

• pr0n- likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 14 November 2013 - 11:13 AM.

It's just so you get bad sport if you blow them up and have to pay a big ass fine for their insurance.

It's like douchebag multiplied by douchebag.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

if downloading a bunch of programs CREATED by hackers is considered hacking, then sure, hackers.

Oddly, almost everyone who hacks/cracks/pen tests etc, has no option but to use tools and software others have created. It would be impossible and a HUGE waste of time to write a packet analyzer like wireshark for every new "Hack" you went after for example. 

Even then, if you do happen to write the actual code for each exploit via a programming language, you will still make a huge amount of library calls via the languages various modules. 

So unless you want to machine code a working programming language, then write/script your exploit in it and only then be able to use it, you have no choice but to use tools others have created.

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

name="ChromeAdder" post="1064069913" timestamp="1384425906"]

OP first day online

jay2s.gif

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

[quote name="pr0n-" post="1064070031" timestamp="1384428037"]

[quote name="SHarm" post="1064070001" timestamp="1384427350"]
[quote]name="ChromeAdder" post="1064069913" timestamp="1384425906"]

OP first day online[/quote]

Rank 132 I'm just curious with 2008 kills to 295 deaths[/quote]
jay2s.gif[/quote]

Dunknowwwww

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

lucky yoouuuu
I saw a tank with hot pink paint jobs and died instantly just by looking at it 
:lol:

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

<3 my chrome tank but I love my chrome troll tow truck even more.

Dont care about what you type, but your sig pic is <3 ;)

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

I have two riot vans and a police transporter as my PV's.

So much easier without those auto aim arseholes and the sniper pistol NPCs

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Chrome Tank <3

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

that's a lot of tank griefing!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

There is a thread dedicated to console modding??!!?? I just requested the thread be deleted. They will be the #1 reason online gets ruined if nothing gets done.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

chrome tanks? I really hate chrome tanks!!

Ttuc13Y.jpg
  • Tritium likes this

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Tanks are for fags

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

I sense trolling.

Most people who have never seen the 'chrome' tank before refer to it as the 'very shiny tank' due to the effect given by actually 'chroming' the tank. People who already know about the chrome tank, own one or actually created one, refer to it as the 'chrome' tank due to the method used to make said tank appear to be very shiny and glossy.

If he truly never heard about the chrome tank before, he wouldn't be calling it chrome.

• kyleconway likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:45 PM

Tanks should not be PVs

Pong Lenis
  • Pong Lenis

¡Hasta la victoria, siempre!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Tanks are for fags

The cheating/ modding/ glitching is totally out of control already! Tow trucks freezing games, tanks as PV and so on... Just imagine IF this game comes out for PC! You wont be able to turn on your game before someone invisible with a chrome tow truck dumps 100.000.000 Quatrocillions in you face and your game freezes for ever.. 

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Tanks should not be PVs

Tanks are for fags

The cheating/ modding/ glitching is totally out of control already! Tow trucks freezing games, tanks as PV and so on... Just imagine IF this game comes out for PC! You wont be able to turn on your game before someone invisible with a chrome tow truck dumps 100.000.000 Quatrocillions in you face and your game freezes for ever.. 

PV tanks exist because of the people who deliberately ram their super cars or other personal vehicles into the players driving the tanks they rented from Pegasus. I'm sure you would feel the same way if someone deliberately sent you into the BS category just for sitting in a parking lot, in a tank, that you rented from Pegasus.

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

chrome tank > chrome adder > chrome > matte > wheels > gtao > gta>tetris. all works out.
  • Virtual Pancake likes this

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Chrome Tank = Tasteless fa**ot.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Chrome Tank = Tasteless fa**ot.

Can't be made any other color.

Pong Lenis
  • Pong Lenis

¡Hasta la victoria, siempre!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

Tanks should not be PVs

Tanks are for fags

PV tanks exist because of the people who deliberately ram their super cars or other personal vehicles into the players driving the tanks they rented from Pegasus. I'm sure you would feel the same way if someone deliberately sent you into the BS category just for sitting in a parking lot, in a tank, that you rented from Pegasus.

Well, that is still not cheating bro. Just a solution against the almighty pussy tank! But having a tank as a PV is.. And when someone brings a tank to a gunfight they deserve to be sent to BS by my supercar.. But if a tank is just standing there, on a parking lot somewhere i just get the f*ck outta there asap! Me no want trouble c??

Virtual Pancake
  • Virtual Pancake

Derp

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Tanks should not be PVs

Tanks are for fags

Well, that is still not cheating bro. Just a solution against the almighty pussy tank! But having a tank as a PV is.. And when someone brings a tank to a gunfight they deserve to be sent to BS by my supercar.. But if a tank is just standing there, on a parking lot somewhere i just get the f*ck outta there asap! Me no want trouble c??

Well that may be you but that doesn't speak for the other 90% of your kind who will actually ram someone just sitting there in a tank.

I was sent to bad sport for two days because of someone doing this to me, and I wasn't even holding the controller or looking at the television screen. No person deserves to be sent to bad sport just for driving a tank. That is like me saying that you deserve to have your car grenaded every time you enter Los Santos Customs just because it's classified as a super.

Come to think of it, if it weren't for those select few people with that PV tank, there wouldn't be anyone capable of successfully putting a stop to those griefers who deliberately blow up your car, and are already bankrupt so you end up paying the cost because they simply can't afford anything other than grenades.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

+1

Oddly, almost everyone who hacks/cracks/pen tests etc, has no option but to use tools and software others have created. It would be impossible and a HUGE waste of time to write a packet analyzer like wireshark for every new "Hack" you went after for example. 

Even then, if you do happen to write the actual code for each exploit via a programming language, you will still make a huge amount of library calls via the languages various modules. 

So unless you want to machine code a working programming language, then write/script your exploit in it and only then be able to use it, you have no choice but to use tools others have created.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Tanks should not be PVs

Tanks are for fags

Well that may be you but that doesn't speak for the other 90% of your kind who will actually ram someone just sitting there in a tank.

I was sent to bad sport for two days because of someone doing this to me, and I wasn't even holding the controller or looking at the television screen. No person deserves to be sent to bad sport just for driving a tank. That is like me saying that you deserve to have your car grenaded every time you enter Los Santos Customs just because it's classified as a super.

Come to think of it, if it weren't for those select few people with that PV tank, there wouldn't be anyone capable of successfully putting a stop to those griefers who deliberately blow up your car, and are already bankrupt so you end up paying the cost because they simply can't afford anything other than grenades.

Yeah because a super car is just as deadly as a tank. Come on dude. That is not a very good comparison. People dont bring out tanks to sit in a parking lot. They bring them out to blow sh*t up. And 99% of the time its other players that they are blowing up. Over and over and over. 

There arent many options to defend yourself from a tank. Ramming it with my most expensive cars is always an option and quite often its one of the first things I will do. If you are going to be driving around in tanks, the BS lobby is exactly where you want to be. Everyone has one and they are always in them. If I am in a CS lobby and you bring out a tank, be ready to dodge my car. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

CS...dont you mean GS?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users