Quantcast

» «
Photo

Taxi Glitch? Wanted level whenever I skip taxi ride.

3 replies to this topic
Gingersnaps
  • Gingersnaps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

Anyone else have this problem? Recently I noticed in single player whenever I skip a taxi ride, once it loads back up at the destination I have a one star wanted level. I have no idea when exactly it started, sometime earlier tonight.

It's annoying as hell when I'm finishing up the S&F missions but every time I get to them, they disappear because of a wanted level I somehow acquired while in transit.

Searched and didn't see anyone else with the issue so I assume it's an error in the save file or something.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:16 PM Edited by Spuds725, 14 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

If you don't have money to pay for your ride-- (ie all your money is in the stockmarket)-- then you will get a wanted level.

The exception to this is if you own the taxi company (and only the character that purchased it)-- since taxi rides are free for the character that purchases the taxi company.

Let us know if that is the issue.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:22 PM

^ I know that on GTAO if you try to get a taxi with no money in your wallet it doesn't work, you'll get a little message telling you to get some cash first.

Not sure about single player though.

Gingersnaps
  • Gingersnaps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

If you don't have money to pay for your ride-- (ie all your money is in the stockmarket)-- then you will get a wanted level.

The exception to this is if you own the taxi company (and only the character that purchased it)-- since taxi rides are free for the character that purchases the taxi company.

Let us know if that is the issue.

Ha. That actually makes sense. Never even thought about that. And yeah, I was doing the assassinations last night and had no money so that would explain it.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users