Photo

Cougars are the Key to the Jetpack/UFO

26 replies to this topic
AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

Fellow lurker here in the forums, i don't tend to post here but i have spent almost one hundred hours into the Chiliad Easter Egg ever since the game came out, looking for any kind significance to aid the mystery, i've looked into pretty much everything that anyone has ever mentioned aswell as my own ideas/theories.

But Recently this has restored all of my hope that there is atleast something more to this at the end, so you all obviously know that cougars are in the game, wild and sneak up on you randomly? Well, they are not so random, ( i enlighten that later in my post )

and yesterday, i was just trying to get a Full Moon going again because i lost my other save file with it, and when i got my Full Moon, i switched to Trevor and he was getting high on drugs. (It's one of the transitioning cutscenes when you switch to another character)

So i went outside his house and the effects of the drugs were still ongoing for about a minute, minute and a half, afterwards i looked around and then above the Hippie Camp i saw a UFO abducting to what looked liked to be a Cougar (I zoomed in with the sniper), and there were extremely loud Cougar sound effects in the background aswell.

I could not take a picture of it with my snapmatic as it was disabled and i had no other means of recording it, also to re-clarify, i'm talking about the FIB UFO camp, where there is a ''Beam me high'' writing on one of the walls. I tried to get over to the UFO but i could not reach it as the drug effects were gone about halfway through, and the UFO just de-materialized (Possibly another hologram?) when the effects were gone aswell as the Cougar sound effects.

It was also 3:05am at the time, the weather was idle and calm though, and as i mentioned eariler about how the Cougars are not random, they aren't, i've tested it before and Cougars always spawn at Mount Gordo next to the ghost, at the telescope a-top of the FIB UFO Camp, they could obviously just be generic spawn points but i thought i'd mention that.

And under Mount Gordo, most of you know that there is a controller/texture like the one under Zancudo with the Green UFO Light, i can give you guys a video link if you haven't seen it yet.

So i hope you guys understood all of this, if you didn't or have any questions, feel free to ask, i will try to replicate this scenario and report (lol) back to this thread, i would've posted it in the Mural thread, but i thought a separate thread would be justified. I also have a whole bunch of ideas about the Cougars, Gordo and some other stuff, but i'd rather not fuel in too much hope about those.

One more thing, i have already tried everything with the camp itself beforehand, 3am, thundery weather, next to the telescope, to no avail. I do not remember the moon phase though, either way i'm pretty sure it's scripted with Trevor getting high during the cutscene. I apologize if anything was unclear and/or confusing, i didn't want to make the post too long and hopefully you don't think the Title is misleading, i want more people into this trying to reproduce it as it may or may not advance the mystery.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Brian....is that you? Is this me?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

f*ck off !!!!

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Is that cyber lol?

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

I saw CJ flying with a jetpack away from aliens in a UFO, then Bigfoot hit the space ship with a rock and the ship crashed on grove street, thus eliminating the Ballas and allowing the Families to take it back.
Did I mention that I'm a compulsive liar?

HopeForSanity
  • HopeForSanity

Insane

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by HopeForSanity, 14 November 2013 - 10:47 AM.

I think you might be on to something. I was wandering around at the base of Mount Gordo and I saw a cougar walk into what appeared to be a cave, so I followed it inside. What happened next scarred my GTA life forever. As I entered the cave it was very wide and deep but towards the end of it I saw a light which turned out to be a fire. As I got closer to it I saw the cougar emerge from the shadows of the cave towards the fire. When it got to the fire I saw the most grotesque thing you can imagine. It turned into a werewolf. I swear this is not a troll or in any way a joke and also not a way to say I hate you Erik. This is the complete truth. Go there for yourself. It was at "Screw you Erik o' clock" and the moon looked like a Kappa face. I think this will finally bridge the gaps in the Easter Egg. Thanks for reading. 

Spoiler

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

A/S/L? 

theface
  • theface

PSN: PaulTheFace

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

A/S/L? 

94/hermaphrodite/prison

• Fuzzknuckles, drr26 and ParanoiaX like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

A/S/L? 

You already know all that info.....I'll see YOU later.....rarrrrrrrrr

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

A/S/L? 

Spat my sandwich on my keyboard. Not because I was laughing. Because I was disgusted.

Yeahseeyalatersugartits

• TaCtiCaLTommy likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:49 PM

A/S/L? 

Spat my sandwich on my keyboard. Not because I was laughing. Because I was disgusted.

Yeahseeyalatersugartits

LMFAO!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:00 PM

From the Urban Dictionary:

Cougar
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her sh*t together.

"That cougar I met last night, showed me sh*t I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more."

The clue is in the quote. UFO confirmed. 

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

I seriously don't know why people are still searching for the Jetpack when R* clearly said on the newswire it's not in the game..  :/ 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:05 PM

From the Urban Dictionary:

Cougar
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her sh*t together.

"That cougar I met last night, showed me sh*t I didn't know existed, I'm goin back for more."

wait....so I should be trying to bang middle aged women on top of Chiliad in a blizzard at 3 pm? 

I'M ON IT

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

wait....so I should be trying to bang middle aged women on top of Chiliad in a blizzard at 3 pm? 

I'M ON IT

Wait, what?

I think you've misunderstood. You need to go out and get some with a real cougar, then she'll take you back to hers and show you her 1337 GTA skills. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

I'M ON IT

Wait, what?

I think you've misunderstood. You need to go out and get some with a real cougar, then she'll take you back to hers and show you her 1337 GTA skills. 

Damn, I don't know if the wife will approve. Maybe, since its GTA V related....

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

I'M ON IT

Wait, what?

I think it might be easier to just not tell her. Incredible, I know. 

SO anyway... I'm going to be up in Edinburgh from tomorrow. Anyone want me to head over to R* North HQ and ask if they can show me this f*cking non-existent jetpack?

• Bizdaddy likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:26 PM

I'M ON IT

Wait, what?

I think it might be easier to just not tell her. Incredible, I know. 

SO anyway... I'm going to be up in Edinburgh from tomorrow. Anyone want me to head over to R* North HQ and ask if they can show me this f*cking non-existent jetpack?

lol, please do. PICS PICS PICS

I want to see the flying grill pack. YOU CAN GRILL BURGERS WHILE YOU FLY. It only holds about 4 seconds of fuel BUT IT'S JAWESOME!!!

• drr26 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:35 PM

lol, please do. PICS PICS PICS

I want to see the flying grill pack. YOU CAN GRILL BURGERS WHILE YOU FLY. It only holds about 4 seconds of fuel BUT IT'S JAWESOME!!!

My lady has pretty much insisted that I try to get in there. Dressed as Trevor. In the little dress. 

If that doesn't work, nothing will. 

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

HAAHA I CAM;T STOP LAUGHING

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

DAMNIT ZEE

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by AmbientZed, 14 November 2013 - 05:11 PM.

I seriously don't know why people are still searching for the Jetpack when R* clearly said on the newswire it's not in the game..  :/ 

Lmao, i personally don't believe there is a Jetpack, never really have, but some people do so i added that in the title anyway to see if this thread can help anyone. I only think that there is more to the UFO's, now that there was a proper HUD overlay discovered in the game's files, just maybe... But most likely not.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

So I bring Michael's wife to Mt. Chilliad?

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

sdzAH.jpg

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by AmbientZed, 18 November 2013 - 02:09 PM.

I think you might be on to something. I was wandering around at the base of Mount Gordo and I saw a cougar walk into what appeared to be a cave, so I followed it inside. What happened next scarred my GTA life forever. As I entered the cave it was very wide and deep but towards the end of it I saw a light which turned out to be a fire. As I got closer to it I saw the cougar emerge from the shadows of the cave towards the fire. When it got to the fire I saw the most grotesque thing you can imagine. It turned into a werewolf. I swear this is not a troll or in any way a joke and also not a way to say I hate you Erik. This is the complete truth. Go there for yourself. It was at "Screw you Erik o' clock" and the moon looked like a Kappa face. I think this will finally bridge the gaps in the Easter Egg. Thanks for reading. 

Spoiler

I have no idea what you're talking about, and also, i managed to replicate the scenario again, but before i managed to pause the game and start recording it, a cougar came from behind and killed me. I will keep trying, but that specfic Trevor scene is really random as to when it actually occurs.

gbusjesus
  • gbusjesus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Troll's just don't put enough effort in nowdays.

gbusjesus
  • gbusjesus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

Brian....is that you? Is this me?

It was actually because of the cougar making all the right choice's from the start, he didn't run over any pedestrian's and managed to join the Epsilon cult, which is why he was abducted. His currently flying over Blaine County in a jetpack (the cougar plays PC gamer).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users