What is creepiest place in gta v?

178 replies to this topic
VikDarkbomb
  • VikDarkbomb

''Let's Bounce'' - Jimmy De Santa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

The Altruist Cult's HQ. It's so scary when those old people with their d*cks hanging around. 

0_0.jpg

Michael's face, hahaa.

oh my.. Trevor, whatchu been eating?!!

He probably ate Indian people.

Indian food is the sh*t.

(I am Indian) ;)

• Stoney0503 likes this

The_Ghost
  • The_Ghost

New Liberty. The place I call home.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:45 PM Edited by The_Ghost, 18 April 2015 - 05:46 PM.

The Altruist Cult's HQ. It's so scary when those old people with their d*cks hanging around. 

0_0.jpg

Michael's face, hahaa.

Indian food is the sh*t.

(I am Indian) ;)

I actually mean Trevor ate Indian people. He makes a comment after puking when you switch to him. He says "Never eat Indian People." No offense to you and your country though.

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

Alpha Raptor

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:53 PM

(I am Indian) ;)

then you are safe from being eaten by Trevor.
  • VikDarkbomb likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

imo, nothing can be creepy in this game unless you have some sort of phobia.

But online player garages are pretty scary.
  • GTA_fear likes this

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

-underwater. When you go deeper from 50 feet in a submarine and that scary music starting to play if you have the radio off. Then the big whale drops his scary voice. The f*cking sharks, ship and plane wrecks, underwater mountains. It`s f*cking creepy and i love it. 

I just love the ocean in V and i would bitchslap anyone who would dare to say in my face the ocean in V is a waste of space.

-Mt. Gordo, i don`t know if it`s just because of that ghost but there`s something on that mountain that`s creepy.

-the mysterious men in black standing near some cabin and a satelite dish near humane labs

-underwater hatchet. That light and the banging coming out of it is just freaking scary. I always have a feeling that there is someone trapped down there.

-cape catfish. It`s very nice spot but also a little scary.

-the Ursula`s house near the Mt. Gordo lighthouse

-the map boundaries. When you fly a jet or drive a boat too far out in the sea and then suddenly your engine dies, the plane`s wings explode and you are starting to sink. Or if you were in the plane the f*cking parachute tears off after you open it. And then imediatelly after you hit the water you see that f*cking red dot (sharks). It`s really scary.

-the mine shaft with Fred`s body

-underwater bodies (N of the map and near Zancudo river)

-anywhere where you can hear a cougar growls

-the altruist camp and that peyote music

That`s all i can come up with now but i`m sure there`s more.

• Lowi, Doctor Ray, SmokesWithCigs and 1 other like this

VikDarkbomb
  • VikDarkbomb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

0_0.jpg

Michael's face, hahaa.

Indian food is the sh*t.

(I am Indian) ;)

I actually mean Trevor ate Indian people. He makes a comment after puking when you switch to him. He says "Never eat Indian People." No offense to you and your country though.

Oh.Never noticed that lol.

And none taken.We all know that Trevor is one crazy motherf*cker

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:37 PM

0_0.jpg

Michael's face, hahaa.oh my.. Trevor, whatchu been eating?!!

Indian food is the sh*t.

(I am Indian) ;)

He said Indian people not food its a quote from the game. Trevor is a cannibal.

-underwater. When you go deeper from 50 feet in a submarine and that scary music starting to play if you have the radio off. Then the big whale drops his scary voice. The f*cking sharks, ship and plane wrecks, underwater mountains. It`s f*cking creepy and i love it. 
I just love the ocean in V and i would bitchslap anyone who would dare to say in my face the ocean in V is a waste of space.

-Mt. Gordo, i don`t know if it`s just because of that ghost but there`s something on that mountain that`s creepy.
-the mysterious men in black standing near some cabin and a satelite dish near humane labs
-underwater hatchet. That light and the banging coming out of it is just freaking scary. I always have a feeling that there is someone trapped down there.
-the map boundaries. When you fly a jet or drive a boat too far out in the sea and then suddenly your engine dies, the plane`s wings explode and you are starting to sink. Or if you were in the plane the f*cking parachute tears off after you open it. And then imediatelly after you hit the water you see that f*cking red dot (sharks). It`s really scary.

Thats roman bellic inside that underwater hatch. The banging is Morse code. Translated he is asking if you would like to go bowling. Ists an easter egg.
  • MrDeSanta likes this

MrDeSanta
  • MrDeSanta

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:41 PM

0_0.jpg

Michael's face, hahaa.oh my.. Trevor, whatchu been eating?!!

Indian food is the sh*t.

(I am Indian) ;)

He said Indian people not food its a quote from the game. Trevor is a cannibal.

Thats roman bellic inside that underwater hatch. The banging is Morse code. Translated he is asking if you would like to go bowling. Ists an easter egg.

I know, i`ve read about this but the question is is that Morse code properly decoded, did R* confirmed it actually means; "how`d you fancy go bowling you never call" ? Or is it just assumptions or incorrectly decoded?

utack
  • utack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:54 AM

Trevors soul is the darkest creepiest place in the game

• Vertighost likes this

VikDarkbomb
  • VikDarkbomb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:41 AM

Lesters Home is weird

Tomern11
  • Tomern11

RIP forums.gamer.co.il

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:15 AM Edited by Tomern11, 19 April 2015 - 05:15 AM.

Probably the sea...so eerie and quiet. My imagination makes me have this mirage that an underwater monster would eat me at any time.  :panic:

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:54 AM

Trevor's trailer, he's either sleeping on taking a sh*t with the doors open.

0_0.jpg

I was digging through some of my old snapmatics and oh my the humanity..

haha i like when T takes a dump after the Paleto Bay heist...

"oooooh need a f*cking midwife for this thing!"

Bxx88
  • Bxx88

150% chance of stealing your girl

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:05 AM

The UFO above Zancudo creeps the f*ck out of me, back when the game was out in 2013 a friend told me about it, I never seen any vids or had idea how this looked like so I went in game to check out, and oh boy...
I don't know why it bothered me so much, but the noises and that weird format made me feel rather uncomfortable.

Now I feel weird every time I fly too high, I don't wanna come across that thing again.

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

The Altruist camp is pretty weird, although I like that the radio will turn itself off just so the creepy music can take over.

Underwater doesn't creep me out most of the time, but once when I was diving for submarine parts as Michael, a red dot appeared on the map just as I was headed back to the dinghy. It was one of those really tense "SWIM FASTER, DUMBASS!" moments where you breathe a sigh of relief as soon as Michael goes into his climbing animation. The sharks in this game are spooky just because they're so, well, quiet. There's no dramatic music or anything, they just...circle.  

I can see how the helicopter music could come across as ominous to some people, but I personally never got how the track from "The Long Stretch" fits the act of flying.

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

Forgot about this ghost:

http://www.dailytech...15/01/ghost.jpg

Mythological
  • Mythological

Freeclimber

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:52 AM Edited by Mythological, 29 April 2015 - 02:53 AM.

There are a couple very creepy places in Grand Theft Auto V.

- Underwater during nighttime hours (considered by many to be the creepiest, it is very eerie)

- Mount Gordo (even before the ghost was found, I stayed away from Mt. Gordo)

- The Altruists Camp (I was instantly repelled from this place after landing in it with Trevor, I saw dongers and left.)

- The Abandoned Mineshaft (I first discovered this on the Xbox 360 back in 2013, nut I rediscovered it in 2014 on the Xbox One. The quietness and loneliness is quite eerie.)

- The Lighthouse (Said to be haunted IRL, it is creepy.)

That is just a few of the creepiest places that came to mind, this list could probably be expanded but I'm pleased with it. :evilgrin:

pen15itive
  • pen15itive

Certified fa**ot

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:04 AM

Underwater. I have a phobia of deep sea and I always freak out everytime I go underwater (except for lakes) because I'm afraid to encounter a shark and then I realized that those creatures only spawn from the very far part.

When I was younger, my fear was the forests, even if it's day time, I remember playing GTA SA and I've heard a lot of humors about a big foot in the woods so even if I don't have the bigfoot mod, the woods are still freaking the crap out of me.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:35 PM

For me it´s the Altruist Cult camp and the mountain where the ghost spawns.

lastmanonearth
  • lastmanonearth

Je suis Drunken Cowboy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

Underwater. I have a phobia of deep sea and I always freak out everytime I go underwater (except for lakes) because I'm afraid to encounter a shark and then I realized that those creatures only spawn from the very far part.

When I was younger, my fear was the forests, even if it's day time, I remember playing GTA SA and I've heard a lot of humors about a big foot in the woods so even if I don't have the bigfoot mod, the woods are still freaking the crap out of me.

I wish there were big friggin 10ft grizzly bears in the woods. That would be f*cked, and they`d take 3 shotgun rounds before going down.

k0NG3ěRN
  • k0NG3ěRN

Peon

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

Not really that far out. And they can stalk you all the way up to the shoreline at Del Perro beach.
Sharks scare me too, but you'll learn how to deal with them in the game, once you start diving.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

last post i made i said it was the sea. scratch  that  its actually the northern most part of the sea thats creepy. i went looking  for that sunken ufo last night man that area was so deep and murky its hard to see even during the brightest part of the day and  its the most great white shark infested area of the game. my whole time down there i was thinking i better hurry up before i get eaten.

k0NG3ěRN
  • k0NG3ěRN

Peon

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:56 PM

Are great whites only in CG, or LG as well?

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:13 PM

Are great whites only in CG, or LG as well?

LG too

• k0NG3ěRN likes this

ThunderBanana
  • ThunderBanana

Certified Hydra Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

I would have to say stumbling across a plane crash while exploring underwater is pretty creepy.

Just imagine this thing looming out of the distance ;-;

Oif80D6.jpg

• k0NG3ěRN likes this

k0NG3ěRN
  • k0NG3ěRN

Peon

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:27 PM

^To me something like that is the most welcoming sight. I'd much rather be cowering inside one of those, than be where you are in the photo!
  • ThunderBanana likes this

SiN-13x
  • SiN-13x

Lunachick Extraordinaire

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:36 PM

Trevor's trailer, he's either sleeping on taking a sh*t with the doors open.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I was digging through some of my old snapmatics and oh my the humanity..

LOL I took similar pics a week or so ago. I got too close to trevor and he stood up and waddled out of the trailer with his pants down.

I could see it all.

ALL. o.- *shudder* I tried to follow him but he knocked me out. <_<

On topic: Under water for sure... Hate the whole not knowing what's lurking beneath.

• Gigs84 likes this

stillmatik36
  • stillmatik36

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:22 PM

the minning tunnel

pen15itive
  • pen15itive

Certified fa**ot

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Not really that far out. And they can stalk you all the way up to the shoreline at Del Perro beach.
Sharks scare me too, but you'll learn how to deal with them in the game, once you start diving.

Well like I said I have a phobia of deep sea so basically just the sea itself freaks me out with or without Sharks. D:

• k0NG3ěRN likes this

k0NG3ěRN
  • k0NG3ěRN

Peon

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:35 PM Edited by k0NG3ěRN, 30 April 2015 - 02:43 PM.

^Me too. "Face your fears" - Darius Fontaine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users