Photo

What is creepiest place in gta v?

178 replies to this topic
aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

Forgive me if there's already a topic on this.
What places in GTA V creep you out? As of typing this, I finished hunting and I'm still stuck in the woods, about to be dark.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

None.

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

everytime I go to the beach or have to go in the water, I never seen a shark yet. 

• BigIce17 likes this

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

The damn ocean, I was able to go deep down under and that place is eerie
  • boeing757, darkwar854, adictoGTA and 3 others like this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

Grove Street. Driving thru there with my expensive white car, dressed in a $6K suit just witnessing what the bottom of the pyramid looks like scares me.

• peter0415 likes this

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

That sound when you're under water in the ocean.

• boeing757, darkwar854 and IchliebeDeutscheland like this

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

The area between Mount Chillad and Josiah. I love driving around there at night without the lights on. 

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

everytime I go to the beach or have to go in the water, I never seen a shark yet. 

I saw one for the first  time yesterday... Was in a boat and had to dive and was like.... Wait what was that? OMFG A SHARK.... I shot it a few times like three times and it died. And then one came after me while scuba diving so I cut it when it came around to attack me. And another I ran over with my boat.

• QuietSundayLibrary likes this

supermati
  • supermati

Non Playable Character

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

I once drove a boat far, far, far away from Los Santos towards the West, to see how far it could go.

I started during a sunny day, was able to see a nice sunset and when it got really really dark, the f*cking boat engines simply stopped working and the boat started to sink. Franklin was miles away from land in the darkest of nights in the middle of the ocean. It was so damn scary I had to switch back to Michael almost immediately.

• Rockstar Games™ and k0NG3ØRN like this

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

I once drove a boat far, far, far away from Los Santos towards the West, to see how far it could go.

I started during a sunny day, was able to see a nice sunset and when it got really really dark, the f*cking boat engines simply stopped working and the boat started to sink. Franklin was miles away from land in the darkest of nights in the middle of the ocean. It was so damn scary I had to switch back to Michael almost immediately.

Is that how they keep us from going too far out to sea? When I was in the sub it told me I couldn't go too far or the pressure would kill me. 

B1T8
  • B1T8

(8 BIT)

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

Spoiler
holy f*cking sh*t :ph34r:

• coach_wargo, Rockstar Games™, ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Is that how they keep us from going too far out to sea? When I was in the sub it told me I couldn't go too far or the pressure would kill me. 

Yes. You will die. It's better than going back.

• k0NG3ØRN likes this

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

The

Spoiler
at Mt. Joshua. and underwater when your in the sub its like you can feel it close in around you.

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by matsix, 22 September 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Going underwater really gives a feeling as if you're underwater irl. They caught the feeling amazingly with it. When you finally come out of the deep ocean it

really gives you a type of relief feeling. They really knew what they were doing when they added submarines and scuba diving. Goodjob rockstar have a cookie. :cookie:

• Xcommunicated, Kirsty, WeAreHuman and 3 others like this

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Destiel, 24 September 2013 - 04:09 PM.

I did this today! scared the life out of me.  I was curious about the edge of the map so I took a boat out there and all of a sudden the engine failed at this point I was thinking what the hell and then giant waves crashed over the boat and I was sinking.   I have a fear of underwater in GTA I don't know why but it creeps me out and then a bloody shark was trying to get me, it succeeded.  I took a plane out shortly after just to see what would happen, as you can probably guess the engine failed! the plane started to break away in parts in the water, I couldn't watch it was terrifying - this is definitely not going to help my fear of drowning and my fear of crashing planes. hah

Edit>  the plane wreck is quite scary, I was swimming around it for the money and I just wanted to get out asap. 

• Karls likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

As of typing this, I finished hunting and I'm still stuck in the woods, about to be dark.

You have a gun. Mann up!

• Rockstar Games™ likes this

gnrdeth13
  • gnrdeth13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

I did the same thing and it legitmately gave me uncomfortable anxiety.  You described it perfectly as I experienced it as well.

I went out far where I couldn't see land anymore, turned off the radio and engine and just stood on the boat, listening to the water and looking up at the stars.  It actually made me think of the Titanic and how things might've been that night before they hit the iceberg.  Right around when I was deep into thought about it all my boat started sinking and I was left stranded in the middle of the ocean at night.  Before I had time to figure out what to do a shark appeared and ripped Franklin to shreds.  It legitimately unnerved me and made me very uncomfortable.  My wife gave me the strangest look and asked me if I was ok (never a question I get asked during gaming).

Not sure what I attribute it more to:  A newly discovered inner fear I must have of the deep ocean, or an awesomely made game (or both).

I really wish they would've applied more of a looping effect to the end of the map though, rather than the sudden death element to prevent you from leaving San Andreas.  I want to go back out there again and unwind to the soothing sounds of the ocean, but now I know that doing so is an imminent death sentence, as the current continues to pull you further out even if you shut the engine off and try to hold your position.  Eventually, no matter where you stop, you're gonna fall into the 'black hole' and get eaten.  We need a boat with an achor.

• Xcommunicated and WeAreHuman like this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:28 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 25 September 2013 - 03:28 PM.

underwater is scary  :cry:

BigIce17
  • BigIce17

A Righteous Yout

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

The damn ocean, I was able to go deep down under and that place is eerie

omg yes

DarkZoraLink
  • DarkZoraLink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

I was just cruising around in a boat going north from Blaire County, and all of a sudden the boat's engine stops and the boat begins to sink.  Scared the crap outta me.  I turned off the game and restarted, and appeared in Franklin's house :l

SoulTrain75
  • SoulTrain75

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by SoulTrain75, 31 October 2013 - 03:09 AM.

ive had that boat stopping and sinking thing happen to me. it is pretty freaky sinking wondering if any sharks are around and theres gonna be nowhere to go to escape from it.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

r kelly's basement

• Rambo_AFC likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

ive had that boat stopping and sinking thing happen to me. it is pretty freaky sinking wondering if any sharks are around and theres gonna be nowhere to go to escape from it.

except you can fly high towards the sky into the eyes of another character. Lol

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Using the submarine in the Alamo Sea is pretty terrifying. I left the sub and started exploring with scuba gear at night, that was quite an experience. Since the Alamo Sea is so polluted, everything looks red and creepy, and I swore I saw some sort of creature lurking deep down there *shivers*.

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

The tunnel that passes through Mt. Chilliad. Underwater is pretty creepy as well, you have to be in alert for sharks all the time.

• DIEXEL likes this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

Without a doubt, the rustic and desolate wasteland that is the Alamo (Salton) Sea.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

-Chiliad mountain state wilderness at night

-mount Gordo

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

type in suicidemouse.avi on youtube, some creepy sh*t.

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Spoiler
As well as underwater in a submarine when a shark pops up. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Underwater, woods and the surrounding hills, the mountains, the dam near tataviam mountain, the desert (after that damn random encounter it creeps me out being there at night), man i love this game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users