106 replies to this topic
SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

I can't blame em.
I'd be scared too if I saw a crop duster flying in the air so low to the ground sprinkling seeds and sh*t all over me.

i drop candy
So you are a flying pedophile? :-/

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Kodama

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

I can't blame em.
I'd be scared too if I saw a crop duster flying in the air so low to the ground sprinkling seeds and sh*t all over me.

i drop candy
So you are a flying pedophile? :-/

quick zarbon grab my balls

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

I dunno I have had the opposite experiences with players.... Like Driving around my Sherriff's truck (which I didn't Glitch in!!!) I will roll up on people and flick the sirens.... Sometimes I get shot at but once I had like 4 dudes rolling around in the cop suv with me... I only use my mic when on missions or with buddies so I didn't communicate this before hand. We then proceeded to go down to Groove street and shoot up the ballers LSPD style...

Another time I had a maverick and I landed next to a group of 3 duded.... Thinking I was gonna get wacked they all hoped on my copter and shot into the air.... trying to think of something interesting to do I sailed over to the jail and got the 4 stars so my passengers had 2 LSPD copters to shoot out... was great fun.

I think it depends on who you run into and how you approach them. Shooting at a random duster could be fun... so lol I don't blame them... ITs not like they are blowing you out of the sky are they? maybe try to land next to them and see if they want a ride.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by elmo87, 14 November 2013 - 10:35 PM.

I'm sorry but I have to say it , IT'S GRAnd theft auto What do u expect ? I'm not one to shoot at everything , it's a waste of money . At the same time I know ppl can be ass holes so I keep the automatic pistol ready at all times.

I don't understand why ppl get upset dying in free mode. U don't lose anything nor do u gain anything . Plus free roam battles can be expensive .

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I'm sorry but I have to say it , IT'S GRAnd theft auto What do u expect ? I'm not one to shoot at everything , it's a waste of money . At the same time I know ppl can be ass holes so I keep the automatic pistol ready at all times.

I don't understand why ppl get upset dying in free mode. U don't lose anything nor do . Plus free roam battles can be expensive .

This ^

"OMG I'm appalled that no nice goody two shoes guys play a video game that features theft, murder, nudity, foul language etc."

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I Dont do it. But I cant blaim the ones who do.
You know Why? Cause its GTA!
Dont like it? Go play sims

that coming from some one who joined 5 days ago 

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

I Dont do it. But I cant blaim the ones who do.
You know Why? Cause its GTA!
Dont like it? Go play sims

that coming from some one who joined 5 days ago 

Just because he joined the forums 5 days ago doesn't mean he's only been playing the game for 5 days.

Even if he has, how does that ruin his credibility?

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

why do people shoot at everything

The short answer is that most people (in game, out of game, wherever) are creeps.  As well, an overwhelming majority are simply not that bright.  

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm sorry but I have to say it , IT'S GRAnd theft auto What do u expect?

Nobody has said they want everyone to circle-jerk and get along ffs.

The question was why people shoot at anything, even when you're not interfering with those who shoot.

The answer is simple, they're bored and killing you brings them a small amount of entertainment.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

I'm sorry but I have to say it , IT'S GRAnd theft auto What do u expect?

Nobody has said they want everyone to circle-jerk and get along ffs.
The question was why people shoot at anything, even when you're not interfering with those who shoot.

The answer is simple, they're bored and killing you brings them a small amount of entertainment.

OOOOooRRRr... It could be that they are trying to improve their aim , or they coould have hit trigger by accident. Or it could be they was aiming at something else and they just have a horrible shot . Who knows .

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:59 AM

OOOOooRRRr... It could be that they are trying to improve their aim , or they coould have hit trigger by accident. Or it could be they was aiming at something else and they just have a horrible shot . Who knows .

Yep, good points..the first one anyway. Trigger fingers and bad aim are usually on purpose however.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:40 AM

I almost always play in GTA0 Solo mode and I generally exit GTA0 way up in the obscure reaches of Blaine County, so I can avoid the zombie dots running about down in Los Santos. 

But last night after I did a Character Swap out of LS Customs, GTA0 dropped me back in the middle of Los Santos in a public game.  Perhaps it was where I got killed the night before; not sure. 

So I realized the danger I was in, with all the zombies around, so I quickly jacked an NPC car and high-tailed it northward on the freeway.  Completely not bothering anybody.  Within 30 seconds, one of the sh*theads was on my ass in a super fast car, ramming and shooting.  I was dead in another 5 seconds.  Standard GTA0 experience --  chased down and killed just for existing.  Apparently others were within sight of the kill (which means they had to be chasing also), because I heard several simultaneous laughs as I careened over the car in front of me as I died. 

I respawned standing at the side of the freeway and I expected that I would be surrounded by zombies spawnkilling me again and again, without giving me enough seconds to log the hell out of their sh*thole excuse for a public session. 

But a truly amazing thing happened.  I was able to reach the "Leave GTA Online" selection and I actually got out, and I did not hear any more shots.  I couldn't believe it. 

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

anybody fancy a picnic and a cup of tea in Grapeseed?  :monocle:

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

This is not sims 3

If you want a game without killing then go play a different game.

Stopped reading at ChromeAdder.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Kodama

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

anybody fancy a picnic and a cup of tea in Grapeseed?  :monocle:

i do

Gizmo85953
  • Gizmo85953

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

Now i see why theres a bad sport lobby

Masochron
  • Masochron

The Void

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

They don't shoot at EVERYTHING. Mostly just other players, PV's, and police.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users