Photo

why do people shoot at everything

106 replies to this topic
sinceGTAIII
  • sinceGTAIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:34 PM

what a bunch of scrubs. Next time someone asks you what GTAO is about, tell em you drive around, observe stop signs, practice gestural diplomacy, looks at white dots that are other players, shop for clothes, get haircuts, go parachuting, solve mysteries. Doesn't sound like GTA does it? There is a reason we're granted access to the services provided by Merryweather, Lester, Lamar etc.... TO GRIEF ON YOU, for no other reason. period. You can do al that other stuff, but if I can put a bullet through your head while you're goo-gawing at the Mt. Chiliad riddle, all the better. And by god, when we can hunt animals, the only game I'll hunt are scrubs hoping to have a relaxing hunt. Cuz it's Grand Theft Auto and you're supposed to be a trifling psychopath.

• Andy_lattermen likes this

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

marco - im not a brit so no, trust me if we were in the same server i would be the cat and u would be the mouse

Ok cool cat, calm down. Were you not in a room last night complaining about a jet?

marco - if u want to keep making up stories thats fine, u just look foolish to the rest with nothing better to try and slander me with Lol

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

what a bunch of scrubs. Next time someone asks you what GTAO is about, tell em you drive around, observe stop signs, practice gestural diplomacy, looks at white dots that are other players, shop for clothes, get haircuts, go parachuting, solve mysteries. Doesn't sound like GTA does it? There is a reason we're granted access to the services provided by Merryweather, Lester, Lamar etc.... TO GRIEF ON YOU, for no other reason. period. You can do al that other stuff, but if I can put a bullet through your head while you're goo-gawing at the Mt. Chiliad riddle, all the better. And by god, when we can hunt animals, the only game I'll hunt are scrubs hoping to have a relaxing hunt. Cuz it's Grand Theft Auto and you're supposed to be a trifling psychopath.

Have you ever considered suicide? I think it would really help the community. You should look into it.

Kifflom
  • Kifflom

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

flying my duster over the city, and start seeing bullet impacts.

why? what have i done?? do you want the plane?

nope, land next to a "friendly" who just stickybombs you.

i dont understand, dont give me the "its GTA" excuse

Well, I'm usually in a Buzzard, so if I see any challenge to my air superiority, you better believe I'm blowing your ass out of the sky.

Duster, maybe not a priority, but usually I'll spot "aircraft movement" on my radar well before I work out what kind of aircraft you're flying, and by the time I'm close enough to visually confirm that you're not in another Buzzard? Well hell, might as blow you up anyway, got you locked and it doesn't cost me any Bad Sport.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Omg another one of these threads. It's f*cking GTA go play the sims. 

Hahahahaha

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 14 November 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Omg another one of these threads. It's f*cking GTA go play the sims. 

Hahahahaha

B-but I wanna play dress up with my virtual pet! IT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY EXACTLY HOW I WANT THEM TO :(

*stamps feet*

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

I was driving around and could see a war zone ahead of me, saw this random guy running on foot and could see on the radar screen that some blips were chasing him, so I honked the horn of my car and picked him up and drove outta there and basically saved him. My reward - he got out the car and blew it up with me still inside.

Another time cruising on the freeway and on the other side of the road there was a guy in a shootout with cops, helicopter and all that, so I helped him out and shot some cops...reward for helping he shot me dead.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Grand Theft Auto is a term for hijacking a car.

The creators used the ''because it's like real life'' speech a lot.

When I see a new person in real life I won't drive into his car and freaking shoot his face like a huge psychopathe.

This is GTA, not CoD or Manhunt.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Playing with a friend that just got the game. His first words when we met online in a session, "Hey is that another player? Lets kill him"

So take from that what you will. I figured if that was his first thought jumping into online then I've seen a glimpse into the mind of a "future griefer" and what others might be thinking while online

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

I was driving around and could see a war zone ahead of me, saw this random guy running on foot and could see on the radar screen that some blips were chasing him, so I honked the horn of my car and picked him up and drove outta there and basically saved him. My reward - he got out the car and blew it up with me still inside.

Another time cruising on the freeway and on the other side of the road there was a guy in a shootout with cops, helicopter and all that, so I helped him out and shot some cops...reward for helping he shot me dead.

ROFL this guy had some balls

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 14 November 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Grand Theft Auto is a term for hijacking a car.

The creators used the ''because it's like real life'' speech a lot.

When I see a new person in real life I won't drive into his car and freaking shoot his face like a huge psychopathe.

This is GTA, not CoD or Manhunt.

Except GTA is nothing like real life, and neither are CoD or Manhunt for that matter.

Unless you're telling me that you can go on an hour long killing spree, hide in a bush for five minutes, and walk past the very cops that were just searching for you with no consequence in real life too.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

If you fly then you expect to be swatted out of the air. Blame nature. ;)

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

I mean people have guns with no real consequenses lol trust me, if there were no consequences it would hapen irl too.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

A big part of the game is to ruin the fun of other players.

unfortunately it's true
in fact the entire experience with GTAO and the comment section of the Rockstar site and 2/3 of this forum came as a shock to me.
The pure desire to spoil other people's fun, the sense of entitlement and the complete lack of respect and manners paint a sad picture for the future. Let's hope they come to their sense once they get their first set of b00bies to touch. If not we can start playing GTA for real, guess who is going to win now? lol

• PkUnzipper likes this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

This is why you turn on passive mode and stand on top of a wall, watching them trying to kill you like the confused 6 year olds that they are.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I mean people have guns with no real consequenses lol trust me, if there were no consequences it would hapen irl too.

Yes, because all gun owners would go on killing sprees if they had the chance. /s

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

lol i just would like a agressivbe passive mode so that you can get run over... i prefer to play gta online in passive mode but some fool runs me over and i get mad. "( wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

People will always shoot at you first because they love unfair advantages.

The second you go back after them and kill them a few times, they get all bitchy and rage or just go somewhere else on the map.

Really, it's gta...it doesn't take a whole lot of skill or effort to out-gun somebody.

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by OA99, 14 November 2013 - 05:53 PM.

This may be the stupidest f*cking thing you've read on this thread, but become a Bad Sport. I've honestly made more friends with passives in bad sport than I have in clean player lobbies.

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yes, because all gun owners would go on killing sprees if they had the chance. /s

No dipsh*t. If 12 year olds had guns that "killed" people that came right back to life and they can get away from the cops in 5 minutes or if they "die" they come right back, they would.

My point is, people are comparing a game to real life... it's nothing like real life.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

No dipsh*t. If 12 year olds had guns that "killed" people that came right back to life and they can get away from the cops in 5 minutes or if they "die" they come right back, they would.

My point is, people are comparing a game to real life... it's nothing like real life.

Well, dipsh*t, that was exactly my point, that GTA is nothing like real life. Perhaps next time you could make your point clear rather than putting "lol no real consequences lol trust me" .

pacman2012
  • pacman2012

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well, dipsh*t, that was exactly my point, that GTA is nothing like real life. Perhaps next time you could make your point clear rather than putting "lol no real consequences lol trust me" .

Or you could work on your reading comprehension skills ;) i clearly stated that if the real game was like real life, it would be the same.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

This is not sims 3

If you want a game without killing then go play a different game.

Yeah but this isn't an FPS either. The game isn't just about killing other people as its evident there's so much more to do.

Don't get me wrong I like killing players too but sometimes I like to take a break from it. It's nice to be able to meet up with some ransoms and go cruising or knock over some stores and what not. The ones who kill in Free Roam mercilessly are the ones who don't give a sh*t about any other aspect of the game. They don't go to TDM because one they would probably lose without their super car and the element of surprise. Also most can't even handle aiming and usually resort to spraying people from cars. They also use Free Roam because they don't want to compete compatibly they just want to f*ck up people's day and cause sh*t. Like I said I have no problem with that but when it's most players only objective then it does become a problem.

There's a lot of things they could do to fix this like increased bounties or being able to hide yourself longer than a minute.

It's a double edged sword really, I know I can just go into invite only but I enjoy the precense of other players I just don't enjoy bring mindlessly killed non-stop by a guy. Even when I'm not fighting back..

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

It's a double edged sword really, I know I can just go into invite only but I enjoy the precense of other players I just don't enjoy bring mindlessly killed non-stop by a guy. Even when I'm not fighting back..

THIS!!

when i was slowriding in my diamond some1 popped up from behind..ramming the car and what now..i just kept on slowriding, stopping for red lights and the guy just kept on going..then he started shooting, killed me and took off

really made me think wtf was wrong with him..i can understand if u ram some1 on purpose and continue to ram him after he takes off and try to get away..but this guy followed me ramming my car for something like 3 minutes before he shot nd killed me

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

I only attack bounties and people picking on low levels I also find a lot of guys wo just want to hang out doing stunts or whatev

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

something like this happened to me yesterday. i was just in a chopper trying to level up my flying skill and everyone starts blowing my up. can't a guy just fly around without getting shot with a rocket?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

free booze on my profile

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

iv said it before il say it again all of the fairys in here crying about getting slaughtered need to trade in thier GTA games, because u will continue to be slaughtered like sheep over and over again by predators like myself and u wont do a god damn thing about it but run like pussys or hide in private servers Lol

let me put this in words you might possibly understand

"My KD is 4.10"

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

this is why i always start in a private lobby only for friends. This way you can move around without running into griefers all the time. Some people probably love the wild west aspect of this game but I'm glad we are able to have private sessions.

that's just it. Everyone has been spoiled rotten by  RDR :/

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Could be because sniping planes out of the sky is fun. Just a theory though.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

free booze on my profile

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

Could be because sniping planes out of the sky is fun. Just a theory though.

its more fun to actually do something and shoot the AT rotor off of buzzard noobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users