» «
Photo

why do people shoot at everything

106 replies to this topic
TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by TWA B747, 14 November 2013 - 09:41 AM.

I Dont do it. But I cant blaim the ones who do.
You know Why? Cause its GTA!
Dont like it? Go play sims

thats why when i play battlefield i join a hardcore conquest map and kill my whole team over nd over...cause its battlefield and thats what the game is for

game about soldiers >> soldiers kill
I see what you did there and I appreciate the irony, but most of the people here will be to stupid to get it.

The reason people in GTAO act the way they do is because they believe that's how the game is suppose to be played. They are use to playing IV where it was just chaos. They don't understand that GTAO is a different kind of experience. They only see "Grand Theft Auto" on the box and automatically decide that its all about killing and chaos like IV was. That's the reason they all say " It's GTA! If you don't like it go play the Sims! Hurr durrrr!"

Add in the fact that console gamers tend to be younger and more immature and you get your answer.
  • rnb010 likes this

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

They could have prevented this if they didn't allow blips on the map and instead required characters to use Lester to find them. Only have it so friends and crew appear on the radar.

This would be the best option, if they were able to populate the city at least as much as single player it would help also obviously that won't be happening.

No, the whole point of online is to interact with other players. No point of being in free roam if you can't find anyone.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Maybe try out free aim lobbies. I've been using it for the past week or so and there seems to be a lot more chill players in it. You still occasionally get the guys who just want to spawn kill you over and over, but it's a lot rarer.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

Maybe try out free aim lobbies. I've been using it for the past week or so and there seems to be a lot more chill players in it. You still occasionally get the guys who just want to spawn kill you over and over, but it's a lot rarer.

i HAVE been in free aim, for the past few weeks.

it feels that the wrong people are finding out about free aim

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Because every time I'm feeling civil, someone comes along and rips me a new asshole.  Now a days, you come anywhere close to me when I'm not in my car, and I'm not taking chances.  I will rip you a new one with the auto shotty before you can do the same to me.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Because every time I'm feeling civil, someone comes along and rips me a new asshole.  Now a days, you come anywhere close to me when I'm not in my car, and I'm not taking chances.  I will rip you a new one with the auto shotty before you can do the same to me.

atleast do it in style and not use an overpowered weapon

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

This is not sims 3

If you want a game without killing then go play a different game.

Name a game that is exactly the same, i'd be keen to play it.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:51 AM

i can hardly hit anything with autoaim lol...free aim?? not a chance

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

atleast do it in style and not use an overpowered weapon

You're right, I should be using the grenade launcher.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

This is not sims 3

If you want a game without killing then go play a different game.

Nobody said anything about not wanting killing, but there is a lot to do besides kill in this game as well, that's the point.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by Bob_Loblaw, 14 November 2013 - 10:27 AM.

This killing business is a problem in many games where you can kill others.

No seriously just get over it and understand that there are a lot of immature suckers in this world. Many who love to play this game and grief others day in and day out. If you can't live with that then find some friends and play with them in a private lobby.

After all the very nature of GTA is to be a no good crook. This comes with a price. A price which of course is to be found on line

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:27 AM

Because that tree looked at me wrong.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

iv said it before il say it again all of the fairys in here crying about getting slaughtered need to trade in thier GTA games, because u will continue to be slaughtered like sheep over and over again by predators like myself and u wont do a god damn thing about it but run like pussys or hide in private servers Lol

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

iv said it before il say it again all of the fairys in here crying about getting slaughtered need to trade in thier GTA games, because u will continue to be slaughtered like sheep over and over again by predators like myself and u wont do a god damn thing about it but run like pussys or hide in private servers Lol

nice hat u got on

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Thanks, i kept it on from last week to remind the pussys i aint afraid to go back

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

hahaha hero

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

Shh.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:11 PM

Good day to you sire in the pointy hat :beerhat:

• Andy_lattermen likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Wait...are you that crybaby brit who was complaining last night because i was stalking you in the jet last night?

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

someone shot the dumpster outside my apartment, what dafuq mane? I like that dumpster!

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

i used to be like you.. all friendly.. coming at people in a slow fashion... then i tried the whole "ill wait and see what they do first" method.. 

now i just shoot at any white dot. red dots? ive driven from ls to blaine county just for 1000 lol... 

its more fun when you just kill... 

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

A big part of the game is to ruin the fun of other players.

the problem is ppl cant ruin my fun , hehe

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

I Dont do it. But I cant blaim the ones who do.
You know Why? Cause its GTA!
Dont like it? Go play sims

thats why when i play battlefield i join a hardcore conquest map and kill my whole team over nd over...cause its battlefield and thats what the game is for

game about soldiers >> soldiers kill

Because it's GTA I'm allowed to steal your console and account to use your character! I'm just kidnapping 

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

A big part of the game is to ruin the fun of other players.

the problem is ppl cant ruin my fun , hehe

I'll take on a griefing tank griefer any day. And it will be a blast.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

marco - im not a brit so no, trust me if we were in the same server i would be the cat and u would be the mouse

TubeGuy
  • TubeGuy

Pseudo-Intellectual

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

marco - im not a brit so no, trust me if we were in the same server i would be the cat and u would be the mouse

that is obvious if you use tanks

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Ok cool cat, calm down. Were you not in a room last night complaining about a jet?

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

So many brain dead people in this game... Last night i had 2 players (They sounded older) Come after me and my 2 friends for no reason at all, So me and my friends gun them down over and over and over 

(They were using Autoshotty and RPGs) I'm on my new toon rank 16 so i teach them a lesson with

my sawed off shotgun and Combat pistol, They didn't give up at all... It went on for well over an hour.

I probably killed them each over 10 times xD..  Just because you have all the weapons and good

cars doesn't mean you're going to beat a skilled lowbie, Also your fcking aim is bad...

Don't come running towards me with a Auto shotty my shotgun works just as good with one well placed

shot to your nuts (Should of seen his feet get swept right from under him xD)

Also this is why you don't shoot first, Cause the person might have all day to blow on

killing you till you ragequit. Be nice peeps.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

Shivers ...some set of virtual balls on this guy huh? :pp

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:30 PM

has tom ever conquered over jerry?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users