106 replies to this topic
Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:55 AM

flying my duster over the city, and start seeing bullet impacts.

why? what have i done?? do you want the plane?

nope, land next to a "friendly" who just stickybombs you.

i dont understand, dont give me the "its GTA" excuse

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:01 AM

GTA0 players are below sentient life. Their brain consists of just one nerve, wired for one thing:  "If it moves, kill it." 

GTA0 players are pathetic wastes of carbon. They are like Daleks.  "Exterminate, exterminate..." 

• rnb010, JustOneMonth, Valdorien and 3 others like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

my whole experience of interacting with other players online has been like the part of san andreas when tenpenny gets all charges dropped

everyone is killing eachother

vehicles are exploding for no reason

• saintsrow, OG Sunny and JustOneMonth like this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

see i always give people a chance I cruise up to them often times in a car that cant be shot from behind and go just in front a little bit, honk at them if they fire at me I drive off if they come after me shooting its on. free game on them then. see I love pvp in free roam i just hate grieving innocents. if they are cool and dont shoot i often send em a party invite and see if they have a mic/are cool most people never talk in general free roam besides the little kids and most time im in party chat with buddies anyway so i wouldnt know if they did.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

I can't blame em.

I'd be scared too if I saw a crop duster flying in the air so low to the ground sprinkling seeds and sh*t all over me.

• 600noodles and crashhat69 like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

my whole experience of interacting with other players online has been like the part of san andreas when tenpenny gets all charges dropped

everyone is killing eachother

vehicles are exploding for no reason

That is the most excellent analogy, love it!  :^: :^:

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

I can't blame em.

I'd be scared too if I saw a crop duster flying in the air so low to the ground sprinkling seeds and sh*t all over me.

i drop candy

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

It always starts with one drop.

One person feels like killing a dude for teh lulz. The victim learns from this, and becomes fire on sight and then the process continues.

This is why freemode is basically a deathmatch sandbox, nobody trusts anybody that isn't a crew member or friend.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by Preusse, 14 November 2013 - 08:13 AM.

A big part of the game is to ruin the fun of other players.
  • OG Sunny likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:16 AM

A big part of the game is to ruin the fun of other players.

This really is the sole purpose of GTA0. 

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

Hate to say it OP, but it's GTA, it somehow reverts us back to our most primal nature.

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

Kawa Wookie ( JAH OSKAR! )

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

They shoot at everything because this game is the criminals and scumbags of the worlds favorite game. You know people with 0 social skills. Then when you add normal functioning persons there will be a lot of tears. Also i just don't get campers. Why camp outside and wait. Morons who do this must be lacking the most basic intelligence. Why not enjoy the game instead?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

i drop candy

Probably what they said back in 'Nam.

As i've said to you before (i think), it is frustrating.

I'm questioning whether lifting people over the fence at the base is worth it, considering they'll probably take the chopper and leave.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:27 AM

Funny how one online GTA has people shooting at everything that moves, and another (SAMP) has less of it (mainly with all the RP servers).

I even walked up to someone while saluting and they shot me. It's upsetting.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

It's hard to find good rooms, most of them are full of idiots who pull that stuff.  I never try and attack somebody first, I cruise around them to see how they are, friendly honks every now and then, if they shoot at me I wont shoot back at first to see if its just a reaction, but they just keep going at it. I don't get why, its not like theres much reward for it.

I was in one earlier in which a group of four or five in a car who decided my driving by and giving a friendly honk without ever firing at them was enough reason to chase me down and kill me. They really loved talking sh** on the mic, but when a group of 3 of us decided their trolling was getting redundant we put them down, 2 on foot with guns 1 with a tank. Funny how they started getting so upset at that point, but moments before when they were on the other end they thought it was all fine and dandy. If they can dish it out, they should be able to take it.

I do get lucky sometimes though when the rest of my crew is off and I surf through the sessions. One night I found a cool bunch who were just BMXing the whole night and doing jumps, was a nice change. Another night I found a couple people who just wanted to fly around, so we did that. I find its more fun doing that stuff than just mindlessly killing everything.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

flying my duster over the city, and start seeing bullet impacts.
why? what have i done?? do you want the plane?

nope, land next to a "friendly" who just stickybombs you.
i dont understand, dont give me the "its GTA" excuse

its gta

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

once, two people went beyond stupid as to fire nonstop at my tank, while i honked and did a "no" gesture using the cannon.

they didn't stop firing, kept going until the tank eventually blew up. i don't understand WHY, it was the first time i tried out a tank too.

after the tank exploded, they kept trying to kill me. like wtf?

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

this is why i always start in a private lobby only for friends. This way you can move around without running into griefers all the time. Some people probably love the wild west aspect of this game but I'm glad we are able to have private sessions.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

this is why i always start in a private lobby only for friends. This way you can move around without running into griefers all the time. Some people probably love the wild west aspect of this game but I'm glad we are able to have private sessions.

if they wanted the wild west, they could go play red dead with the hundreds of little kids on mics, in auto aim sessions

The_mont
  • The_mont

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

I Dont do it. But I cant blaim the ones who do.
You know Why? Cause its GTA!
Dont like it? Go play sims
  • ChromeAdder likes this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:06 AM

i hate doing private lobbies, it just ruins the fun of the low chance of running into another friendly, or getting into an actual fun firefight with someone rather the insane spawnkilling fools

me and a few guys were dying of laughter because we got into a fist fight in the middle of the highway, i got rammed by a lagging car and it sent me flying lol

Bob_Loblaw
  • Bob_Loblaw

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

i hate doing private lobbies, it just ruins the fun of the low chance of running into another friendly, or getting into an actual fun firefight with someone rather the insane spawnkilling fools

me and a few guys were dying of laughter because we got into a fist fight in the middle of the highway, i got rammed by a lagging car and it sent me flying lol

I agree the element of surprise is rarely present in a private lobby because you can depend on your friends not going mental on you.. So if you want mayhem just go to a public lobby. It's great to have that choice.

On another note I think Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games ever made but I never really got hooked on the online part.
"Best Western" game bar none (get it?) :lol:

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

thats why when i play battlefield i join a hardcore conquest map and kill my whole team over nd over...cause its battlefield and thats what the game is for

game about soldiers >> soldiers kill

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

I give everyone 1 chance to not shoot me when i walk/drive/land chopper next to them.

If they shoot i'll hunt them down like its the hunger games till they leave.

1 Chance to be friendly.

Then you're game.

Choose wisely.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

thats why when i play battlefield i join a hardcore conquest map and kill my whole team over nd over...cause its battlefield and thats what the game is for

game about soldiers >> soldiers kill

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:23 AM

my game NEVER finds any friends playing..So its invite only for me

and it prompts me back to a random full lobby half the time i complete a job making me switch to sp so i can start a new invite only session...

quite the pain in the ass

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

They could have prevented this if they didn't allow blips on the map and instead required characters to use Lester to find them. Only have it so friends and crew appear on the radar.

This would be the best option, if they were able to populate the city at least as much as single player it would help also obviously that won't be happening.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

They could have prevented this if they didn't allow blips on the map and instead required characters to use Lester to find them. Only have it so friends and crew appear on the radar.

This would be the best option, if they were able to populate the city at least as much as single player it would help also obviously that won't be happening.

i think coloured blips would actually help, as in, no more accidentally killing someone when seeking revenge from a sticky bomb fag

a few hours ago, two guys most likely in a crew kept blowing me up with stickys, so i pulled out my entity.

they still kept going lol, not sure if they got the moron hat or not, but what im sure of is that they SUCKED, one time they managed to blow themselves up while trying to get me in a car chase, and when they suicide bombed me, they couldnt aim at all in point blank, i used a combat pistol to kill both while they had assault rifles lol

• Shady__UK likes this

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

Shoot first, questions later. Seems to be the mentality for most GTA players. Even when I'm just cruising around on my BMX, people try to kill me... Thankfully there are some who aren't trigger happy morons.

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

This is not sims 3

If you want a game without killing then go play a different game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users