Bull shark testosterone

30 replies to this topic
Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

Does anyone call Bruce and get the bull shark testosterone? I've never called Bruce or really heard of people using it.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

big boss

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

YA QUESTIONING THE JUICE, PUSSY

• Schweppez, Ermac and hei3enberg like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

What does it do? How do use it? Does it last long? Besides the meth scars on the face my character is drug free

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

I was considering using it like yesterday just so I could rip open a few cans of dogf.

It's pretty expensive though in today's economy.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 14 November 2013 - 08:11 AM.

I was considering using it like yesterday just so I could rip open a few cans of dogf.

I prefer using pony testosterone for my can opening needs. Takes a sh*t load of bronies to make a batch unfortunately

lakitv
  • lakitv

Uber Gta User

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

look where brucie leaves this sh*t, I just happen to ride by in a stolen vehicle.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Schweppez, Pellegrini, Upggrade and 2 others like this

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:04 AM

Never bought it since it doesn't work in tanks.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

I used it in that mission to get the titan in story mode. It's useless in online mode just like body armour. In GTAO it's all about head shots.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I tested it out once. I haven't seen any practical uses for it though.

• Nattyiyaman likes this

Realness
  • Realness

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

I called for it once but it was dropped off somewhere that wasn't too convenient and I think it only lasted a minute...I think it's available as pick ups in deathmatches, and it makes more sense there than free roam.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

If you wanna feel the power pumping through your veins......give Brucie a call and he'll hook you up..............with his JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

The mugger is pretty useless to unless your a block away to kill him and take the $  before the person  that was robbed does.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

Jesus Juice

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Tested it in free roam once during a shootout with other players, it spawned across the block and lasted about a minute, by the time i got back to players it was gone. Absolutely useless. 

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I bought it once and nothing happened. not bought since.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I ALWAYS purchase some BST.

Lasts for 1min but you can buy another after 2mins which is great.

You become the ultimate Apex Predator.

Brucie+Mother-f*cking+Kibbutz.+Some+GTA+

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

u buy it wen ur on foot in between tight places or gutters, usually for being ganged up on, it gives u a boost for a minute similar to max payne and ur able to run out into the open without cover spraying everything in ur path

JackWren
  • JackWren

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I prefer using pony testosterone for my can opening needs. Takes a sh*t load of bronies to make a batch unfortunately

Bronies only generate 5% of the testosterone found in a typical adult male.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets and ChromeTurismo like this

Get Trevomized
  • Get Trevomized

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

What's he charge for a deal of test? I got 10ml T400 for $100 all day. Norma Pharm Test E amps $12 per as well...

And my sh*t lasts a lot longer than 1 minute.. More like years before its completely out of your system. ; )

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

I don't get how it works. I called Brucie for the first time, bought it, and nothing seemed to happen. Does it spawn, and then you have to go pick it up, or what? I didn't see it anywhere near me. Does it replenish your Health bar?

Sami Nitro
  • Sami Nitro

Boost!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Like several other unlockes, I tested it out once just to see what it does.  It's not that great.

It gives you 1 minute of Trevor's special ability, but it gets dropped off somewhere nearby and you have to go and pick it up.  As soon as you do it takes effect - you can't carry it around and activate it when you want or anything.  Kinda garbage.  Maybe for some specific situations where you're planning something ridiculous it'd be helpful.  I just ditched it.

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

The mugger is pretty useless to unless your a block away to kill him and take the $  before the person  that was robbed does.

You're just thinking monetarily.

I use him to slow people who annoy me down. He'll knock them down, distract them and if you get lucky he'll pull them out of their PV and run off with it. I'll use that time to get close to the target myself and finish the job.

SAS_Ghostrider
  • SAS_Ghostrider

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Earlier today i used my mugger against a guy in a tank he got in it and drove of with tank i pmsl the tank griefer hated it that teach him to grief people

notgonlie
  • notgonlie

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

that bullsh*t testosterone is corny AF. first off that aint even the real brucy and doesnt sound like him at all. when playing team deathmatch and that stupid bull sh1t testosterone effect comes in and your screen is glowing and sh*t it honestly distracts the living hell out of me to the point where i get killed even more from it. its a stupid feature to attract in kids just like the "powers" the three main characters have. they milked the sh*t out of brucy just like they did to brick in anchorman 2.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 22 March 2014 - 06:04 PM.

Well hello my old thread.

If I could go back in the past to November when I created this thread Id tell myself that the reason no one ever calls Brucie is because he is an absolute cock head and his bill shark testosterone is a bigger waste of money than buying every boat available from the Dock Tease website
  • Killzone3265 likes this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 22 March 2014 - 06:24 PM.

i tried once to call for it after getting one of those stupid phone calls...only he wouldnt let me use my bank account i needed pocket money, too lazy to make a xfer... so i never tried it.

is it something u can store in inventory for when you need it or do u have to immediately take it?

Like several other unlockes, I tested it out once just to see what it does.  It's not that great.

It gives you 1 minute of Trevor's special ability, but it gets dropped off somewhere nearby and you have to go and pick it up.  As soon as you do it takes effect - you can't carry it around and activate it when you want or anything.  Kinda garbage.  Maybe for some specific situations where you're planning something ridiculous it'd be helpful.  I just ditched it.

thats what makes it useless i guess... ur dire moment of need isnt going to occur in that one minute.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

XDBX Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Bullsh*t Testosterone sucks bros.
You get that stupid flashing of the screen like when you are in a DM and get the kill streak and can't see sh*t properly. I skip the BST and hate when I accidentally run over it and get it.

Mr. BROver
  • Mr. BROver

An offer you can't refuse.

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

( Kindly read this post in an italian accent )I don't even use it, but I open-io tis tread as it is morolemio jolly SWAGmans tread!
Me gusta??
Ciao.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

Bullshark Testosterone? Oh, you're just talking about the most worthless thing in Online.

SlyferFox
  • SlyferFox

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

I once tried to get it during survival. The useless thing spawned way outside of the mission radius which makes it impossible to retrieve without getting kicked for leaving the area. In free roam, I've used it once or twice, but I only killed 2 players and I could have done it without using the Bullshark Testosterone.

Bullsh*t Testosterone indeed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users