Photo

GLITCH SUCH A PAIN IN THE A**!

11 replies to this topic
JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

Is it just me, or does this happen for anyone else??

EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to go into multiplayer, after I sit in a loading screen during the transition from SP to MP for about 5 minutes it gives me a message saying something like "Loading game session timed out. Launching new session." So I arrive in my new session, spawned in my apartment and to my surprise, I CAN'T LEAVE MY APARTMENT!! NOT ONLY THAT THOUGH, WHEN I PRESS START, IT IS THE SINGLE PLAYER PAUSE MENU. THE DAMN GAME PUTS ME IN SINGLE PLAYER WITH MY MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER. WHAT. I CAN'T OPEN MY PHONE, AND WHENEVER I TRY TO ENTER MULTIPLAYER FROM MY PHONE OR JOIN A FRIEND'S GAME VIA XBOX LIVE MENU, I GET A LITTLE MESSAGE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER THAT JUST SPINS PERPETUALLY SAYING "Loading GTA Online" or something to that effect. I dashboard it. Rinse, and repeat. I can never get into a GTA Online game!

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? I CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FOR SOME REASON.

HELP!!

• gavinspencer93 likes this

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

What method did you use to try and get into GTA Online? In the pause menu from SP there are a few options, from joining a random match ("Go" option) to going into a solo session.

Have you tried the various options? Perhaps you can initiate online via a solo or invite only session and go from there?

luisniko
  • luisniko

Haeveeh Musheenguhn!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

One reason i don't glitch much. Loading takes time like sh*t and eventually have a chance ended up at "Timed out joining session" screen.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

Hope rockstar fix this it's so inconvenient or I'll never spend another penny on their broken games

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Mommy I mad at my toys!

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

What method did you use to try and get into GTA Online? In the pause menu from SP there are a few options, from joining a random match ("Go" option) to going into a solo session.

Have you tried the various options? Perhaps you can initiate online via a solo or invite only session and go from there?

I have literally tried every single different method of joining an online game with no success. One time I actually succeeded when my friend invited me, but people kicked me from the game because someone killed me and took my car, so naturally, I killed the guy out of revenge and took my car back.

Apparently, you can't do that in Grand Theft Auto.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

STOP YELLING. THIS IS THE INTERNET BANHAMMER SPEAKING.

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

It happens to me, too. I asked this question on the forums yesterday, and it only took three god damn bumps to get someone to finally respond. 

What I find that helps is from single player, join an invite only session, then, from there, join a new session into a session with other people in it. Either that, or you can just directly join a server or session with a friend in it.

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by JordantheJew13, 20 November 2013 - 01:46 AM.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

I had this happen the other night, I had to go to my Xbox Dashboard then restart GTA V.

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by JordantheJew13, 20 November 2013 - 01:48 AM.

It happens to me, too. I asked this question on the forums yesterday, and it only took three god damn bumps to get someone to finally respond. 

What I find that helps is from single player, join an invite only session, then, from there, join a new session into a session with other people in it. Either that, or you can just directly join a server or session with a friend in it.

I've tried it. It doesn't work. If I try joining a friend's game, I get something like "Couldn't join game due to a problem with the network. Please return to GTA V and try again later." So annoying!!! And every time I dashboard it, it disconnects me from Xbox live.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

If there were less caps in the op's post I'd actually read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users