Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do people get so worked up about glitchers?

66 replies to this topic
nobum62
  • nobum62

a fat bald dude with a bad temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by nobum62, 16 November 2013 - 03:45 PM.

the reason people get pissed at glitchers is that these glitchers are assholes who don't work hard to get money (just like in real life where there are really rich people who have never worked hard)

I can justify it - there are cheats in every single GTA game I've played, right from the very beginning. Some of my favourite GTA moments were in GTA 2 with the modded cars dropping bombs and going on tank rampages. 

Why should online be different? I play GTA to f*ck around, not to 'work hard' That's what life is for.

single player is waaaaaaaaay different from online. with single player, it's ok if you cheat because there are no other players to f*ck over if you cheat.

if you cheat in multiplayer, there are going to be a f*ck ton of people you'll be f*cking over with heavily modded supercars and LMGs.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

the reason people get pissed at glitchers is that these glitchers are assholes who don't work hard to get money (just like in real life where there are really rich people who have never worked hard)

I can justify it - there are cheats in every single GTA game I've played, right from the very beginning. Some of my favourite GTA moments were in GTA 2 with the modded cars dropping bombs and going on tank rampages. 

Why should online be different? I play GTA to f*ck around, not to 'work hard' That's what life is for.

single player is waaaaaaaaay different from online. with single player, it's ok if you cheat because there are no other players to f*ck over if you cheat.

if you cheat in multiplayer, there are going to be a f*ck ton of people you'll be f*cking over with heavily modded supercars and LMGs.

Then they come come and chase my level 20 ass and keep me entertained by throwing explosives at each other. 

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

but then you have a sh*t ton of sticky bombs and there's a 95% chance they'll lose

guyinatux
  • guyinatux

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

GTA is all about crime, why is it a surprise people glitch and cheat ?

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by nobum62, 17 November 2013 - 01:41 AM.

GTA is about crime in a VIRTUAL WORLD where you don't feel bad about killing stupid pedestrians. GTA is not about cheating in a game to cheaply get ahead of everyone else and beat them in races with heavily modded supercars and deathmatches with heavily modded LMGs

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

GTA is about crime in a VIRTUAL WORLD where you don't feel bad about killing stupid pedestrians. GTA is not about cheating in a game to cheaply get ahead of everyone else and beat them in races with heavily modded supercars and deathmatches with heavily modded LMGs
GTA has is a crime game. Nothing is fair. There is no specific way to play it. If you're that bugged about cheaters, too bad. Go play something else, 'cause it ain't never going away. ;)

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

gta's PLOT is crime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users