Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do people get so worked up about glitchers?

66 replies to this topic
Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Badger_Snatcher, 14 November 2013 - 09:39 PM.

I just find it sad personally. It doesn't bother me. Cheating at a video game? Really? How much sadder do you get? But that seems to be the mentality of these children these days. They want it NOW and they want to do the least amount of work possible to get it.

I don't know, that is just my opinion. 

Whats sad is how much time people put into a game just to get a fancy car. I value my time and would rather glitch 15 mins to get my car instead of wasting 30 hrs building up to it. Thats sad.

lol, like I said.....

So by your logic, playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, even though the same amount of time in general gameplay may be the same, is sad?

With your unwitting help (lol), I rest my case. Thank you sir!

You're supposed to cheat at GTA. It's always been that way, why should online be any different? I don't have time to spend days and days grinding money or stats like I used to, but I still want to enjoy the game - which means having fast cars and a tank. 

You're supposed to cheat at GTA? It's always been the way? Says who? lol Children? Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here. Sorry to have to say that.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, there will never be a justification for cheating in a video game. It's a video game for f*cks sake. This is just one step above aimbots...get good or get the f*ck out. Period

You're really going to play the 'lol children' card? I've played every single GTA game... and guess what, every single one of them has had cheats. It's nowhere near aimbots, an aimbot plays the game for you. I just don't want to do something I don't enjoy (missions), to get the stuff I do enjoy (fast cars and things that make lots of explosions). 

Edit - Oh I should probably also add, I love going on rampages and killing other players with a tank. But I'm in a bad sport lobby, so what's the problem? Let us play our way and you can play your way... 

I find it kind of ironic all the crying and calling people that play how I do immature or childish, yet we're not the ones complaining about everything. I'm actually really enjoying the game. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

I just find it sad personally. It doesn't bother me. Cheating at a video game? Really? How much sadder do you get? But that seems to be the mentality of these children these days. They want it NOW and they want to do the least amount of work possible to get it.

Whats sad is how much time people put into a game just to get a fancy car. I value my time and would rather glitch 15 mins to get my car instead of wasting 30 hrs building up to it. Thats sad.

lol, like I said.....

So by your logic, playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, even though the same amount of time in general gameplay may be the same, is sad?

With your unwitting help (lol), I rest my case. Thank you sir!

You're supposed to cheat at GTA. It's always been that way, why should online be any different? I don't have time to spend days and days grinding money or stats like I used to, but I still want to enjoy the game - which means having fast cars and a tank. 

You're supposed to cheat at GTA? It's always been the way? Says who? lol Children? Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here. Sorry to have to say that.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, there will never be a justification for cheating in a video game. It's a video game for f*cks sake. This is just one step above aimbots...get good or get the f*ck out. Period

You're really going to play the 'lol children' card? I've played every single GTA game... and guess what, every single one of them has had cheats. It's nowhere near aimbots, an aimbot plays the game for you. I just don't want to do something I don't enjoy (missions), to get the stuff I do enjoy (fast cars and things that make lots of explosions). 

So what you're saying is you want everything as fast as possible, whilst doing the least amount of work you have to do. lol

I rest my case again. Thank you sir

Please refer to my original post!

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

I glitched it because I don't have the time to spend 30hrs + on the game to get enough money to enjoy it.

I am a log on, 15-20minutes of driving, shooting and killing, log off and enjoy my day.

If I log on and I am restricted to what I can do, It makes me not want to play. The game (online) came out over 45 days, I am only level 42 at the moment and have glitched about 7mil - Realistically, 1 level a day means roughly 25minutes of playtime.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Badger_Snatcher, 14 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

So what you're saying is you want everything as fast as possible, whilst doing the least amount of work you have to do. lol

I rest my case again. Thank you sir

Please refer to my original post!

And again with the children argument sprinkled with irony. I work long hours, I can't spend all day playing games like I used to. So if I get an hour or two in the evening, like sh*t am I going to spend it doing mind-numbing missions. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt with dozens of other games. 

I don't want everything, you're being presumptuous, again, seems to be a bit of a trend. I don't have all the weapons and attachments, and I don't have many car mods. I'm quite content with my Entity XF, tank and sticky bombs. See you in game. ;)

Edit - Rixsta, boom you hit the nail on the head chap. 

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

I find it "sad" that you care so much how others play a game. Not everyone has the time to put a lot of hours into a game and others would rather not work hard on it and get paid very little. 

I don't glitch or cheat and I don't care if others do it because it is a game. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

So by that logic, you guys don't get to play much, but the time that you DO get to play, you would rather spend it glitching money, than actually playing the game.....

interesting...

lol, sorry but I just can't see anyone over the age of 13 having this mentality. 

I rest my case for the final time. 

• dtsmucker likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

I find it "sad" that you care so much how others play a game. Not everyone has the time to put a lot of hours into a game and others would rather not work hard on it and get paid very little. 

Please refer to my original post, and then come back. Read it twice if need be....

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

They piss me off because instead of working to get where they are they cheated and now they have that much cash etc, it's lost its value and therefore they become a griefer doing nothing but pissing off other players who want to play the game how it should be played.

You kill them once after they have been chasing you around killing you over and over and they put a 9k bounty on your head or even send merryweather in.

When doing missions, they mess about or worse, make you fail the mission.

You kick them, somehow they manage to kick you too

You report them, sweet F A gets done.
  • dtsmucker likes this

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Please refer to my original post, and then come back. Read it twice if need be....

I have read your original post (it is in the quote after all) and it shows you are upset how others play this game. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

I have read your original post (it is in the quote after all) and it shows you are upset how others play this game. 

lmfao.....ok kid....how you got that from what I posted is beyond me. 

How about this.

IF you have EVER glitched a single cent in this game, I find you a pathetic human being. Cheating at video games is sad period. It doesn't affect ME  at all. It is just my opinion, that those that fall under this category are pretty damn pathetic.

And no, there will NEVER be a justification in my eyes. 

I guess we will have to just agree to disagree. 

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by Badger_Snatcher, 14 November 2013 - 10:37 PM.

So by that logic, you guys don't get to play much, but the time that you DO get to play, you would rather spend it glitching money, than actually playing the game.....

interesting...

lol, sorry but I just can't see anyone over the age of 13 having this mentality. 

I rest my case for the final time. 

You can rest your case all you want - the entirety of your case is you calling us children. I wish I was a child again... 

You're completely obnoxious and seemingly unaware of what GTA is. It was built on f*cking sh*t up, stealing cars and blowing everything to pieces. Do you remember the tank on GTA2? That thing was virtually indestructible! 

But no, of course you don't remember it, because despite your constant digs about you being far older and thus far more mature than any of us cheats, you probably never played it. 

And spend my time glitching? What you mean doing a few LSC glitches whilst watching Sons of Anarchy? Yeah... by the time the episode finishes I can afford that shiny new car I was after. 

Play the game your way on the 'good server'.
I'll play the game my way on the 'naughty server'. 

Thankfully the only time we'll cross paths is when you need to cry on here about how my gameplay somehow fills your vagina with sand.

Edit - I didn't see your above post, is that now the 4th consecutive post where you call us children? Haha. You're brilliant. If I were a betting man I'd say you're about 22 years old and either a university student or recent graduate with a sh*t degree. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 14 November 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Sorry bud, in my opinion only children pull sh*t like that. And your comments continue to prove your youth. 

God I wish i was 22 again.....

And like I said, nothing will ever change my opinion of people that cheat at a video game, you will always be sad in my eyes. 

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Sorry bud, in my opinion only children pull sh*t like that. And your comments continue to prove your youth. 

Well that's your opinion, and no matter how wrong it is. You're entitled to it. Though with all due respect you sound like an utter twat. I'm sure you're a laugh down the pub. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Well that's your opinion, and no matter how wrong it is. You're entitled to it. Though with all due respect you sound like an utter twat. I'm sure you're a laugh down the pub. 

I see, so my opinion is wrong and yours is ......fact? lol

I haven't had a drop of alcohol since July while on vacation, and probably won't have another drop until New Years. And I can't even remember the last time I was in a pub....lol....been a looooong time. 

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Jealousy

Yeah, that is why glitchers glitch. No respect, God complex, jealous of other glitchers or afraid of being left out, Its not like you havent driven the car in SP. 

Were all gamers, you play and play and play games. Saving time is just the most innocent excuse. 

Show off cars, God mode tank, racing to do everything. 

Must at least apply to one of you cheaters. Obviously there are the careless and some other exceptions. Doesnt mean your evil or that people that dont cheat are perfect. Maybe it is just Rockstars fault for the way they designed it. 

I dont play all day but can get hours in all the time, 6pm 12am is 6 hours and can be shared or spared no problem. 8 hour sleep or less, 8 hour work more or less, 8 hour free. GTAO is set up like a new life in LS where you come from a pistol and end up mob boss, thats the way it is. I never drive around LS without 3 seats spare anyway and have gave it some break until DLC. 

I dont cheat, because in all my years and hundreds of games. I never have or do cheat. That probably makes me a little more critical when I have to share a competative game with cheaters.

Up to now GTAO has failed and to me is almost dead. It just hasnt got the replayability of other games its fashioned on. Lack of content, and straw hats and speedos wont change that. Theyve also done a crap job getting the cheaters. 

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by Badger_Snatcher, 14 November 2013 - 11:00 PM.

I see, so my opinion is wrong and yours is ......fact? lol

Correct. I'm glad we finally agree on something. 

Up to now GTAO has failed and to me is almost dead. It just hasnt got the replayability of other games its fashioned on. Lack of content, and straw hats and speedos wont change that. Theyve also done a crap job getting the cheaters.

That's where both you're wrong, and we'll disagree. The cheaters, like myself, are on bad sport servers. Away from people like yourself. It just so happens these servers are also full of players, constantly, and we're all enjoying the game. 

But yeah, as I've said multiple times only to be shot down by the people who've only played a couple of GTA games in their life. GTA games have always been about cheating and carnage. That is what is fun. 

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by pariah87, 15 November 2013 - 01:21 PM.

People here who get worked up over sh*t that doesn't affect their lives whatsoever is so sad, this 12 year old mentality is pathetic.

Ps tommy, suck my fat dick you f*cking loser, keep being a GTA Nazi, you'll get far in life you butthurt fa**ot.
  • Hooves07 likes this

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

People who ram and PIT you in races are worse than glitchers, IMO.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

People who ram and PIT you in races are worse than glitchers, IMO.

Oh I do that as well. :(

(But only because it seems whenever I try to race legitimately everyone does it to me, lol)

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Because they are worthless excuses for legit gamers and they ruin the online experience for EVERYONE.

Rammers, griefers, campers, legit tank trollers, farmers... all them are saints compared to the ultimate scum of glitchers, unless, that is, that they are glitchers at the same time.

Glitchers deserve to be rammed spawn killed sniped tank griefed banned kicked mugged bountied and harassed indefinitely.

They are worthless.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 10:29 PM.

Glitchers are the ultimate pathetic people... even in real life, because they are so pathetic that they can't even play a game without cheating. Most likely they would cheat in real life.

I really have almost no tolerance for them... it is unfortunate that I have friends who have glitched. If they weren't my friends, I would grief them to death. In fact, I always play dirty against them when we play together. I definitely lose a lot of respect for somebody once I find out they glitch, even if he is my friend.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Because they ARE affecting the game. They put max bounties on everyone for the sake of it. They are on the streets with insured tanks and armored vehicles, they´re throwing sticky bombs like candies, long etc.

THIS!!!!!!!

OP is either a complete jagoff or a glitcher hiding behind a forum name for saying the glitchers are not affecting anybody else.

THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!! THEY HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON ALL PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY NEW PLAYERS!!!!!

You are ignorant and stupid if you don't see this. F*ck you all.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

Because they are worthless excuses for legit gamers and they ruin the online experience for EVERYONE.

Rammers, griefers, campers, legit tank trollers, farmers... all them are saints compared to the ultimate scum of glitchers, unless, that is, that they are glitchers at the same time.

Glitchers deserve to be rammed spawn killed sniped tank griefed banned kicked mugged bountied and harassed indefinitely.

They are worthless.

Glitchers are the ultimate pathetic people... even in real life, because they are so pathetic that they can't even play a game without cheating. Most likely they would cheat in real life.

I really have almost no tolerance for them... it is unfortunate that I have friends who have glitched. If they weren't my friends, I would grief them to death. In fact, I always play dirty against them when we play together. I definitely lose a lot of respect for somebody once I find out they glitch, even if he is my friend.

Because they ARE affecting the game. They put max bounties on everyone for the sake of it. They are on the streets with insured tanks and armored vehicles, they´re throwing sticky bombs like candies, long etc.

THIS!!!!!!!

OP is either a complete jagoff or a glitcher hiding behind a forum name for saying the glitchers are not affecting anybody else.

THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!! THEY HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON ALL PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY NEW PLAYERS!!!!!

You are ignorant and stupid if you don't see this. F*ck you all.

U mad?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

^ Nah he not mad brah :)

Seriously.... Try starting a new character and roaming a public server as a low level again. Then come back here after being targeted by insured/fully armoured tanks, invincable and invisable players and then try saying glitchers dont effect gameplay.

I dont care one bit if someone glitches money to get a car. I refuse to do it but to each there own. Ill still outrun you no matter what car you have simply because i can drive more than a block without crashing into something. But glitching god mode etc and targetting low level players does effect the game and these asshats need to be banned PERMA.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

^ Nah he not mad brah :)

Seriously.... Try starting a new character and roaming a public server as a low level again. Then come back here after being targeted by insured/fully armoured tanks, invincable and invisable players and then try saying glitchers dont effect gameplay.

I dont care one bit if someone glitches money to get a car. I refuse to do it but to each there own. Ill still outrun you no matter what car you have simply because i can drive more than a block without crashing into something. But glitching god mode etc and targetting low level players does effect the game and these asshats need to be banned PERMA.

Then put on passive mode after you get killed and get into your personal vehicle... won't be long before they get bad sport, then just votekick. Or just jump into one of the instant job things. Yes you get picked on, and it sucks, but have you never played an MMO on a PvP server? It's no fun as a level 10 warrior going up against a level 90 raid-geared mage. 

The invisible mode - if it's what I think it is, I ended up in (not intentionally), and the only way I could kill anyone was with explosions. Bullets were just knocking people over. It was weird. 

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Im still having fun dude. It dosnt get to me like most others. My point was that glitchers immediately attack lower level players likely to make themselves feel like they are actually good at this game when clearly they are not.

Invisible mode - Can be killed or beaten to death by someone using this. Only way to get them out of it is to call police and hope a firefight starts and they get killed or trying to guess where they are and kill them yourself.

Invinciblity mode - same as above only they cant be killed by other players. Police can kill them .

Tank Glitching - Storing tanks in garage and insuring them. even if you do destroy their tanks you get a bad sport warning.

You cant tell me that these methods are totally acceptable and the decent players have to "hide" in passive mode if we meet them. People that use glitches like this should be console banned. No discussion.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Im still having fun dude. It dosnt get to me like most others. My point was that glitchers immediately attack lower level players likely to make themselves feel like they are actually good at this game when clearly they are not.

Invisible mode - Can be killed or beaten to death by someone using this. Only way to get them out of it is to call police and hope a firefight starts and they get killed or trying to guess where they are and kill them yourself.

Invinciblity mode - same as above only they cant be killed by other players. Police can kill them .

Tank Glitching - Storing tanks in garage and insuring them. even if you do destroy their tanks you get a bad sport warning.

You cant tell me that these methods are totally acceptable and the decent players have to "hide" in passive mode if we meet them. People that use glitches like this should be console banned. No discussion.

Again, most of the people using these are in bad sport lobbies... so what's the big fuss. I used the tank one, and I spend the majority of my time in bad sport having massive tank battles. It's awesome. 

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

Seen all of these glitches many times and i have never been in a bad sport lobby ever. Also

"Again, most of the people using these are in bad sport lobbies... so what's the big fuss"

Being in the BS lobby is no excuse to use game breaking cheats. using stuff like i pointed out should be immediate cheater pool with no chance of getting out. thats exactly what it is..cheating..or console ban. whatever gets rid of the scum.

End of discussion since there is no way you can justify it in any shape or form.

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:31 PM

the reason people get pissed at glitchers is that these glitchers are assholes who don't work hard to get money (just like in real life where there are really rich people who have never worked hard)

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Seen all of these glitches many times and i have never been in a bad sport lobby ever. Also

"Again, most of the people using these are in bad sport lobbies... so what's the big fuss"

Being in the BS lobby is no excuse to use game breaking cheats. using stuff like i pointed out should be immediate cheater pool with no chance of getting out. thats exactly what it is..cheating..or console ban. whatever gets rid of the scum.

End of discussion since there is no way you can justify it in any shape or form.

the reason people get pissed at glitchers is that these glitchers are assholes who don't work hard to get money (just like in real life where there are really rich people who have never worked hard)

I can justify it - there are cheats in every single GTA game I've played, right from the very beginning. Some of my favourite GTA moments were in GTA 2 with the modded cars dropping bombs and going on tank rampages. 

Why should online be different? I play GTA to f*ck around, not to 'work hard' That's what life is for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users