Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do people get so worked up about glitchers?

66 replies to this topic
Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

First, before you all ask, I have never glitched. I earned my money and then gained the $500k from Rockstar like most other people. So don't accuse me of being a glitcher.

Now, why do you people get so worked up about those who glitch for money? I mean all they're doing is getting money. It's not like Online has a sh*t ton of unique items that are hard to buy. I could understand if these cheaters were actually affecting you, but they aren't. They're just earning money for themselves and buying stuff for themselves, how does that affect you?

I think people are just too sensitive when it comes to how someone else plays the game. :/

• theomenofficial, Bonnano and Hooves07 like this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

I just find it sad personally. It doesn't bother me. Cheating at a video game? Really? How much sadder do you get? But that seems to be the mentality of these children these days. They want it NOW and they want to do the least amount of work possible to get it.

I don't know, that is just my opinion. 

• John Smith and dtsmucker like this

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

I just find it sad personally. It doesn't bother me. Cheating at a video game? Really? How much sadder do you get? But that seems to be the mentality of these children these days. They want it NOW and they want to do the least amount of work possible to get it.

Whats sad is how much time people put into a game just to get a fancy car. I value my time and would rather glitch 15 mins to get my car instead of wasting 30 hrs building up to it. Thats sad.
  • CME117, rixsta, theomenofficial and 3 others like this

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

alot of it is jealousy they dont like how us millionaires have infiltrated los santos and taken over

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Infinite 9k bounties on random people with an insured tank...

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by TaCtiCaLTommy, 14 November 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Whats sad is how much time people put into a game just to get a fancy car. I value my time and would rather glitch 15 mins to get my car instead of wasting 30 hrs building up to it. Thats sad.

lol, like I said.....

So by your logic, playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, even though the same amount of time in general gameplay may be the same, is sad?

With your unwitting help (lol), I rest my case. Thank you sir!

• dtsmucker likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Oh the irony of this thread. For those of you who don't see it, it's ironic that the OP asks why people get so worked up about glitchers, when he is getting worked up over what other people think about glitchers...... good bye

HornyHabib
  • HornyHabib

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Jealousy

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

lol, like I said.....

So by your logic, playing the game the way it's supposed to be played, even though the same amount of time in general gameplay may be the same, is sad?

Is there a "How this game is supposed to be played" section in the manual?

That phrase is worse than a chrome Adder and should be sticky bombed to death.

I say let people play how they want. Of course I made a sh*t ton of money playing the game "the way it was supposed to be played" before R* decided that wasn't the way the game was supposed to be played and patched it to create version two of "how the game is supposed to be played" and I feel bad for people playing with v2 of "how the game is supposed to be played" because the payouts are pathetic now.

This is where I'm supposed to stop writing.
  • theomenofficial, lazy. and Sting4S like this

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

I tried earning my money the legal way, but society (Rockstar) always spit in my face. Low wages per mission, ammo costs more than a mission is worth it. I blame society (Rockstar).
  • theomenofficial likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

lol, like I said.....

I say let people play how they want. Of course I made a sh*t ton of money playing the game "the way it was supposed to be played" before R* decided that wasn't the way the game was supposed to be played and patched it to create version two of "how the game is supposed to be played" and I feel bad for people playing with v2 of "how the game is supposed to be played" because the payouts are pathetic now.

No, there is no set way one should play a game, however that only goes for general gameplay, not exploits. 

Fail....

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Im not concerned with people that glitch for money. I dont have a problem with people duplicating cars like the Space docker. 

I dont like the Glitchers/Hackers that are glitching Tanks and other similar vehicles into their garage. One reason is when you blow them up, you will get bad sport and have to pay insurance on it. Also I see they now are able to fully armor tanks so that it takes multiple normal tanks to destroy one armored tank. 

Tow truck glitchers suck because they will freeze your console. Not only are they messing up my gaming experience but they are f*cking up my console. 

I also have a problem with the Santa Clause hackers. The ones that gift you millions upon millions of dollars. Yeah, its nice to buy whatever you want, but Theres not much point in playing missions after you have all that money. 

TLDR: I dont give a rats ass if people glitch their game as long as it doesnt negatively effect mine. Someone having a nicer car than me is not hurting my gameplay. 

• senormidget likes this

aurules16
  • aurules16

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:28 PM

It's a bloody video game. Who cares about glitching?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

I'm against it because it kind of negates the purpose of the game. Play for rewards, or just get the rewards without doing anything...

Why bother? They clearly don't want to play the game, they just want to hang the trophies on the wall and show them off. 

Doesn't seem like a very sensible way to spend ones time IMO. 

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Because they ARE affecting the game. They put max bounties on everyone for the sake of it. They are on the streets with insured tanks and armored vehicles, they´re throwing sticky bombs like candies, long etc.

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

It doesn't bother me what someone else does in their game. Besides since R* thought it be smart to charge for fake cash I encourage more to do it. I love when this type of marketing blows up in the face of companies milking consumers for a buck. And you can't say R* isn't greedy. They changed the payoffs and economy to promote the cards.

• Bonnano likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

First, before you all ask, I have never glitched. I earned my money and then gained the $500k from Rockstar like most other people. So don't accuse me of being a glitcher.

Now, why do you people get so worked up about those who glitch for money? I mean all they're doing is getting money. It's not like Online has a sh*t ton of unique items that are hard to buy. I could understand if these cheaters were actually affecting you, but they aren't. They're just earning money for themselves and buying stuff for themselves, how does that affect you?

I think people are just too sensitive when it comes to how someone else plays the game. :/

What the problem is StingrayX, is that these people are still young and naive enough to believe you can control other people's actions. You cannot. It's impossible. All you can do is offer advice in the event someone comes to you. Then, and only then, may you have an impact on someone. 

They're young...they'll learn. These are the secrets to life. There are many of them. I never am jealous of someone else's success. If someone has 500 million in-game money, I know that this doesn't stop me from earning 600 million. There's an endless supply of money to go around. 

I am worth 335 Million

I have a 10 car garage

The most expensive apartment

A buzzard chopper and a rhino tank 

And yet, I still love to glitch. I want to glitch today and make a few million just to spend it on bounties! It's a glorious game with endless money! 

Mpower
  • Mpower

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by Mpower, 14 November 2013 - 05:14 PM.

I admit that I raced down the drain a lot of times because I needed money to get an apartment and also because car modifications are expensive but never to put some bounties or f*ck up other players. Another thing is that I don't want to spend real money on those lame shark cash cards

Don't want to do missions anymore because the random people I play with are never serious and they end up failing it on propose just like the f*cker who crashed the titan just some meters from sandy shores. No 10k reward and I lost money buying ammo and armor

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

If you wanna sit around spending 5k on ammo, 20 minutes on a mission and then completing it for 3k, spending the rest of your time with a sh*tty apartment or none at all, and some crappy car stole off the street, be my guest. just don't be a litle whining bitch when I roll past in my fully customised supercars, Buzzard and Rhino spawnkilling you because you decided to shoot my fully armoured Entity XF out of jealousy.

"oh they're not having fun".

Is that so? Because I don't get my fun from driving around in a slow car using a crappy pistol. I get my fun from driving supercars, tanks and using my Buzzard in missions.
  • CME117, theomenofficial and Bonnano like this

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

It's just because it's tiresome that you have to share something good with twats that are 13. 98% of all players around that age tries something for the first time, loses. Then looks for cheats to win every time. They should just put them all in their own server, or better yet - don't let them use internet until they're at least 20. That intarwebs would be delightful then.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:08 PM

Because they ARE affecting the game. They put max bounties on everyone for the sake of it. They are on the streets with insured tanks and armored vehicles, they´re throwing sticky bombs like candies, long etc.

This. Plus the fact that they can afford to send wave after wave of mercenaries, muggers, call in air strikes, etc that players that haven't glitched just cant afford to do.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

If you wanna sit around spending 5k on ammo, 20 minutes on a mission and then completing it for 3k, spending the rest of your time with a sh*tty apartment or none at all, and some crappy car stole off the street, be my guest. just don't be a litle whining bitch when I roll past in my fully customised supercars, Buzzard and Rhino spawnkilling you because you decided to shoot my fully armoured Entity XF out of jealousy.

"oh they're not having fun".

Is that so? Because I don't get my fun from driving around in a slow car using a crappy pistol. I get my fun from driving supercars, tanks and using my Buzzard in missions.

You get your fun driving supercars, tanks and using your Buzzard in mission......yet you just started a thread about how "UNPLAYABLE" the game is and you basically can't play for more than 5 minutes without freezing.....

So which one is it?

• dvo and dtsmucker like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Like TaCtiCaLTommy said, it's mostly spoiled little spoon-fed kids who are too lazy to work for anything.

What annoys me though, is when they start whining..."wahh gta sukz ders nuthin left 2 do wahh"...because they rushed through everything by glitching.

And you've got to laugh at the kiddies in this thread with their "yoor just jelos" rhetoric. Jealous of what little child? Jealous that I can't watch one of the thousands of videos on YouTube instructing people how to cheat?... 

• dtsmucker likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

This. Plus the fact that they can afford to send wave after wave of mercenaries, muggers, call in air strikes, etc that players that haven't glitched just cant afford to do.

Only bounties don't have reset timers and those have to be one at a time. There will always be players with the money to do that anyway.

Can't say I'm a fan of glitched tanks or buzzards because I don't want to pay for destroying them and I don't like how many tanks can get into one lobby (rare but sometimes it feels like Grand Theft Tank).

I'm thinking patch 1.06 might fix some of this but that's what I thought about patch 1.05.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Stop feeding tactical tommy, he is a clown and loves the taste of rockstars jizz.
  • 727gta and Hooves07 like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

lol, like I said.....

No, there is no set way one should play a game, however that only goes for general gameplay, not exploits. 

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Fail....

I normally enjoy reading your posts but saying fail after posting your opinion? Smh. You can do better.

Badger_Snatcher
  • Badger_Snatcher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

lol, like I said.....

You're supposed to cheat at GTA. It's always been that way, why should online be any different? I don't have time to spend days and days grinding money or stats like I used to, but I still want to enjoy the game - which means having fast cars and a tank. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

lol, like I said.....

You're supposed to cheat at GTA. It's always been that way, why should online be any different? I don't have time to spend days and days grinding money or stats like I used to, but I still want to enjoy the game - which means having fast cars and a tank. 

You're supposed to cheat at GTA? It's always been the way? Says who? lol Children? Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here. Sorry to have to say that.

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, there will never be a justification for cheating in a video game. It's a video game for f*cks sake. This is just one step above aimbots...get good or get the f*ck out. Period

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

lol, like I said.....

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Fail....

I normally enjoy reading your posts but saying fail after posting your opinion? Smh. You can do better.

I only say fail, when it is called for, and in this case....ya

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Depends how they glitch. If they do it to affect others and troll around, then guess what? They aren't gamers, they are low life kids who don't know how to play a game and have no life distracting others.

But if they are doing it for themselves and benefiting themselves without affecting others, I couldn't give a rats ass what they are doing. But I'm level 66 in online, and in races, I keep losing to people who already have fully modded supercars through GLITCHING which is unfair and pisstaking. Pussies can't race without having to cheat even before the game starts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users